meme dump!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 That is an "Ouch" and so very true.
I notice it especially in family gatherings. Even when there is talking going on...the other person keeps looking down at their phone..just in case they are missing something! :rolleyes:

My husband and I may need a cell phone as we age..just for security.
But I am putting it off as long as possible. They seem addictive with all the family.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009 That is an "Ouch" and so very true.
I notice it especially in family gatherings. Even when there is talking going on...the other person keeps looking down at their phone..just in case they are missing something! :rolleyes:

My husband and I may need a cell phone as we age..just for security.
But I am putting it off as long as possible. They seem addictive with all the family.
We have a cell phone Helen, but we have never bought one. A number of years ago our daughter decided we needed one so we have it and she pays for it. My wife texts friends that are hard to get on the phone and I use it to contact my her via our land line phone when I am out of the house. Overall however it really sees little use so don't despair that by buying one you will necessarily be on it all of the time.

God has blessed us with much in technology. Consider the computer and the internet! Blessings are here but don't worry about the negative. Keep hold of God always and He will always be there for you.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009