Men As Trees : The Miracle Of Seeing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Your right of course Tom I was thinking more in the lines of anyone one can accept Christ/repent even on their death bed never having read the book and be saved by Gods Grace. But you are correct if one is alive and well and has the Book and not want to know what it says does he truly know Christ/God ?Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me, Hbr 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;66883)
Your right of course Tom I was thinking more in the lines of anyone one can accept Christ/repent even on their death bed never having read the book and be saved by Gods Grace. But you are correct if one is alive and well and has the Book and not want to know what it says does he truly know Christ/God ?Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me, Hbr 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
I know what you are saying Christina, and I agree with it 100%. It is like these very verses I'm going to quote... because it fits completely this situation.Luke 23:39 - And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.Luke 23:40 - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?Luke 23:41 - And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.Luke 23:42 - And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.Luke 23:43 - And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I am also not saying we have to have completed the study, but we have to be trying, to the best of our ability. God knows our heart. I am saying, if we have had the ability to study and have not, we are in danger.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(Christina;66876)
No one asked you to believe it Its not my theroy its Gods Word just because you dont understand it doesnt mean its not his Words ....they are Not My words ... But as I have stated many many times None of things are about our salvation .. We are saved by grace not understanding everything written in Gods Word ..understanding what and how he teaches understanding his entire plan is not required to be saved and I have never said different ... But this is not a religious site .. of repentance an salvation its a Bible study site we study scripture therefore there is more written than you have ever heard in todays fast food religion of no meat... I love my father and want to know and understand the letter he wrote us ... If you do not desire the same .. are you still saved ..yes of course .. The Grace of God has saved you ... Are you Biblically knowledgable that is another question ... im not interested in what has been said before or will be said again I only care what God says ...if you dont that your choice .. You dont have to agree with me ... But sense you will have a hard time proving me wrong in scripture ...all you have is an opinion and everyman has one ... we show the scriptures say these things for those who want to know their Fathers letter to them and Words of wisdom he gave us ...if you dont fine dont believe it. Then I might ask why you are on this site when hundreds of sites can tell you your saved and God loves you if thats the extent of your desire ...perhaps a Bible study site is to much meat for your milk desires
The Serpant Seed theory is not Gods word or even a deeper study of it, it is merely a theory that many promote as fact and therefore contradict several other things within the Bible. There were only 8 people on the Ark and the theory makes it seem as if there were more people groups present without any evidence. Look at the names of Cain decendents, a lot of reverance to God. The Kenites could not have survived the Flood because God destroyed all of mankind but 8 souls. There are plenty of theories out there, I have plenty of my own I feel are guided by God but i am not teaching them as facts because that would be add to Gods word. I have studied the Serpant Seed theory and I am sorry but it does not hold up, and trying to insult me with meat and milk comment on serves to show your own lack of understanding.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(Jordan;66875)
Wow, that just astounds me. Everybody feels like everything has to be of salvation. Deeper Study is not about salvation and never will. It is about the understanding the plan of God that is completely written in the book. But they can affect one's salvation if one never study the Truth, yet follow the tradition of men, like worshipping Mary, purgeatory, Tongue Speaking etc...
It is a theory and has no specific Biblical backing other than word manipulation. I do not worship Mary or believe in purgatory, but tongues, even though I do not do so are a gift from God but not a requirement.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;66889)
(Christina;66876)
No one asked you to believe it Its not my theroy its Gods Word just because you dont understand it doesnt mean its not his Words ....they are Not My words ... But as I have stated many many times None of things are about our salvation .. We are saved by grace not understanding everything written in Gods Word ..understanding what and how he teaches understanding his entire plan is not required to be saved and I have never said different ... But this is not a religious site .. of repentance an salvation its a Bible study site we study scripture therefore there is more written than you have ever heard in todays fast food religion of no meat... I love my father and want to know and understand the letter he wrote us ... If you do not desire the same .. are you still saved ..yes of course .. The Grace of God has saved you ... Are you Biblically knowledgable that is another question ... im not interested in what has been said before or will be said again I only care what God says ...if you dont that your choice .. You dont have to agree with me ... But sense you will have a hard time proving me wrong in scripture ...all you have is an opinion and everyman has one ... we show the scriptures say these things for those who want to know their Fathers letter to them and Words of wisdom he gave us ...if you dont fine dont believe it. Then I might ask why you are on this site when hundreds of sites can tell you your saved and God loves you if thats the extent of your desire ...perhaps a Bible study site is to much meat for your milk desires
The Serpant Seed theory is not Gods word or even a deeper study of it, it is merely a theory that many promote as fact and therefore contradict several other things within the Bible. There were only 8 people on the Ark and the theory makes it seem as if there were more people groups present without any evidence. Look at the names of Cain decendents, a lot of reverance to God. The Kenites could not have survived the Flood because God destroyed all of mankind but 8 souls. There are plenty of theories out there, I have plenty of my own I feel are guided by God but i am not teaching them as facts because that would be add to Gods word. I have studied the Serpant Seed theory and I am sorry but it does not hold up, and trying to insult me with meat and milk comment on serves to show your own lack of understanding.Who said the serpent seed is not God's Words? That's bull. That goes to show that it's true that people have been stepping on God's Words, even the deeper study side, to deceive more people because they do not understand at all... but that's ok, it's been prophesied and is still being prophecy in the bible. (Jeremiah 5:21, Isaiah 6:10, Matthew 13:15)Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Ezekiel 28:13 - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.(RobinD69;66890)
(Jordan;66875)
Wow, that just astounds me. Everybody feels like everything has to be of salvation. Deeper Study is not about salvation and never will. It is about the understanding the plan of God that is completely written in the book. But they can affect one's salvation if one never study the Truth, yet follow the tradition of men, like worshipping Mary, purgeatory, Tongue Speaking etc...
It is a theory and has no specific Biblical backing other than word manipulation. I do not worship Mary or believe in purgatory, but tongues, even though I do not do so are a gift from God but not a requirement.Actually, it's quite documented in the bible all over the place. And nobody said you are worshipping Mary, purgeatory and tongue speaking... I was just giving out an example and all of the examples are false doctrines. Not the biblical Tongue Speaking, but the tongue speaking in modern interpretations are false doctrine.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(Jordan;66891)
Who said the serpent seed is not God's Words? That's bull. That goes to show that it's true that people have been stepping on God's Words, even the deeper study side, to deceive more people because they do not understand at all... but that's ok, it's been prophesied and is still being prophecy in the bible. (Jeremiah 5:21, Isaiah 6:10, Matthew 13:15)Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.Ezekiel 28:13 - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.Actually, it's quite documented in the bible all over the place. And nobody said you are worshipping Mary, purgeatory and tongue speaking... I was just giving out an example and all of the examples are false doctrines. Not the biblical Tongue Speaking, but the tongue speaking in modern interpretations are false doctrine.
It is still just a theory based on picking and choosing scriptures.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
all you have are opinions Robin they are not proof of anything .... You are entitled to have them ... but do not claim scripture doesnt say it as you do not know either well enough to state that as fact. However...This thread is not about the serpent seed its about Gods symbolics men as trees Stay on topic you want argue serpent seed start a new thread,

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Mark 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. This is one of my favorite verses. I have spent many hours over the years lying in a patio chair looking up through the boughs of my trees. I am surrounded with evergreens that are living and breathing examples of God's reference to Himself as a Fir Tree. My home is blessed with 100+ft tall Firs of many varieties and beautiful fluffy Cedars. I love them.As I would gaze up through their branches, I would take note of the endless offshoots of new growth and think of Abraham. God told him that he would be the father of many nations. Man has termed keeping track of our ancestors with a "Family Tree" diagram that has many branches that shoot off of it. Such a perfect analogy God has given us to use and understand our heritage and ancestry. What a wonderful topic to share and thanks for posting it. We can also keep in mind:Revelation 9:44 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. Father loves us and protects us.Blessings to those who love the Lord, Cedarhart

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I'm with you cerdarhart I love my trees, And isnt it amazing that we know God uses sybolism we know God uses nature he tells us what the symbolism means in this case Trees ...The verse that cant be much clearer Mark 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walkingYet men continue to claim this is not true ...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;66931)
I'm with you cerdarhart I love my trees, And isnt it amazing that we know God uses sybolism we know God uses nature he tells us what the symbolism means in this case Trees ...The verse that cant be much clearer Mark 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walkingYet men continue to claim this is not true ...
As I have have been absorbed by God's Words and it's Truth, as a Christian, I grew to love nature. Everytime I see a tree, I see a "human" as well. As trees do not have knowledge, it makes me also think of a spiritually dead " human". I love the trees. It always reminds me of that we should continue to preach the Truth and keep it.
smile.gif
God makes me in awestruck.And if you don't mind me quoting a different symbolism...Psalm 103:15 - As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Jordan and Christina, We're insync here. When God places such an importance on trees as to use them to express His Words, we need to sit up and pay attention to them and what they have to offer. They do speak in their own way. By the health of a tree, one can determine history. It's folage, height, girth, color, and rings within, are invaluable tools and provide a wealth of information. Trees are dominated by man and vulnerable to man. However, in many ways, trees are much stronger than man. They live longer, grow taller, survive hurricane winds, floods, freezing weather, drought, and can even grow new limbs! They provide us with shade, food, warmth, privacy, medicine, paper and multiple products, landmarks and beauty. As with God's family, it can even accept the grafting in of other fledglings. Too often, man looks at trees as a valuble monetary resource. While it is true that they must be utilize to benefit man, they should never be abuse for their services. There is a fine balance.The Olive tree provides the purity of the "Oil of our people" for annointing of blessings and prayers. The Evergreen tree does not have its folage die off in Autum or Winter. It is symbolic of everlasting life and God likens Himself to one. The Cedars of Lebanon lined the Temples as they did not allow any erosion or contamination by pestilence or insects. They kept the walls and interior clean of any destructive infiltration and provided a healthy aroma. Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. Mark 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.Just a reminder, again, of how much God loves us and considers those who love Him to be everlasting as an evergreen.
picture.php