mew document

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Deep inside, you know.
What do I know? I actually know the God that you believe in? I am so tired of having to exist in a society that would expect me to live by what they believe. They believe because they don’t know (not that they do know) They need other people to believe whatever it is they think is true so they can feel validated and continue in their beliefs. Our society is crumbling all around us because believing has reached it’s critical mass, it will eventually collapse in on itself like a old star.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What do I know?

You know deep inside that what you said (in post #13) is true: “God created a universe.”

I actually know the God that you believe in?

Not well, but you know that he exists and created a universe.

I am so tired of having to exist in a society that would expect me to live by what they believe. They believe because they don’t know (not that they do know) They need other people to believe whatever it is they think is true so they can feel validated and continue in their beliefs. Our society is crumbling all around us because believing has reached it’s critical mass, it will eventually collapse in on itself like a old star.

It will be replaced by the kingdom of God when the Messiah returns. I don’t need you to believe it. If you don’t think it’s true then don’t believe it.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You know deep inside that what you said (in post #13) is true: “God created a universe.”

Not well, but you know that he exists and created a universe.

It will be replaced by the kingdom of God when the Messiah returns. I don’t need you to believe it. If you don’t think it’s true then don’t believe it.
Wasting my f’n words!