Michelle Obama's speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... This dude like so many others was confrontational and antagonistic. ....

SILENCE is not "confrontational" or "antagonistic". It's simply SILENCE.
However, getting in someone's "personal space" and BATTERING them is confrontational and antagonistic; and attempting to block their camera is a VIOLATION of the DHS "Operational Readiness Order HQ-ORO-002-2018 Photography and Videotaping Federal Facilities" Memorandum.

-- Have you considered that you may be prejudicial TOWARD COPS, and not an objective observer?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I have been verbally abused (I mean, screamed at) by an officer over a minor incident.
THIS IS STATISTICALLY UNTRUE!. @rjs330 insists that only 1% of police are "bad". And my wife and I were stopped for doing "49" in a 35 and ticketed, -- when I was doing 35.

So in a Topic where only a handful of people are participating (call it "6"), and 2 out of the 6 report a BAD COP, which is closer to my 20% guesstimation, versus @rjs330 's 1%. And I KNOW FOR A FACT that @rjs330 would not misrepresent the TRUTH, so I MUST CONCLUDE that YOU are WRONG!!! :eek:

With My PERSONAL Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THIS IS STATISTICALLY UNTRUE!. @rjs330 insists that only 1% of police are "bad". And my wife and I were stopped for doing "49" in a 35 and ticketed, -- when I was doing 35.

So in a Topic where only a handful of people are participating (call it "6"), and 2 out of the 6 report a BAD COP, which is closer to my 20% guesstimation, versus @rjs330 's 1%. And I KNOW FOR A FACT that @rjs330 would not misrepresent the TRUTH, so I MUST CONCLUDE that YOU are WRONG!!! :eek:

With My PERSONAL Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
I don’t understand what you’re saying is untrue. :confused:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t understand what you’re saying is untrue. :confused:

Sorry, I was trying to make the point that you and I in a small number of "population" in this Forum have BOTH seen a "bad cop". And @rjs330 insists that only 1% of cops are "bad". So you and I are a statistical anomaly, and therefore either our accounts are WRONG, or @rjs330 's 1% statistic is WRONG! :)

My estimate of "bad cops" is 20%, with another 60% complicit for not intervening; and 20% are "good cops". Of course @rjs330 's experience is when a 'bad cop" smiles and acts friendly with his fellow workers, -- until he's ARRESTED and FIRED for how he actually performs on the STREET.

It's a common theme, where a "neighbor" murders his entire family, and the neighbors say how nicely he kept his lawn. o_O

With MY VERY BEST REGARD,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I was trying to make the point that you and I in a small number of "population" in this Forum have BOTH seen a "bad cop". And @rjs330 insists that only 1% of cops are "bad". So you and I are a statistical anomaly, and therefore either our accounts are WRONG, or @rjs330 's 1% statistic is WRONG! :)

My estimate of "bad cops" is 20%, with another 60% complicit for not intervening; and 20% are "good cops". Of course @rjs330 's experience is when a 'bad cop" smiles and acts friendly with his fellow workers, -- until he's ARRESTED and FIRED for how he actually performs on the STREET.

It's a common theme, where a "neighbor" murders his entire family, and the neighbors say how nicely he kept his lawn. o_O

Bobby Jo
I would guess that most police do their best, but it's a really, really tough job. I don't think I could keep my cool with snotty little protestors screaming in my face. I was a public school eighth-grade teacher, and that was hard enough.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I was a public school eighth-grade teacher, and that was hard enough.
Please let me buy you LUNCH, because YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE IT! :)

-- I had a co-worker whose husband was one of our "Security" officers. And I took him out to lunch, with his wife along. Then I PAID for HIS lunch, as some token of compensation for being married to his WIFE, and she paid for her own lunch. It was in JEST, but there's always a little TRUTH in every bit of humor!

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SILENCE is not "confrontational" or "antagonistic". It's simply SILENCE.
However, getting in someone's "personal space" and BATTERING them is confrontational and antagonistic; and attempting to block their camera is a VIOLATION of the DHS "Operational Readiness Order HQ-ORO-002-2018 Photography and Videotaping Federal Facilities" Memorandum.

-- Have you considered that you may be prejudicial TOWARD COPS, and not an objective observer?
Bobby Jo

No because I know them. I know who they are. I know what they do. And I will call out a cop for doing wrong. I HAVE called out cops for doing wrong. But I know that it's a very rare occurrence. I also know most of the anti cop videos are full of malarky. Just like the correction officers video. They did absolutely nothing wrong. These dudes are looking for likes. If they really had violations of law or Constitution they would sue and press charges. They don't cause they know they don't really have anything. I don't know how many times I've watched people accuse cops of violating their rights, when they weren't.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Perhaps we should define bad cops. I certainly don't define a cop who screams at you as a bad cop. Do you have any idea what that cop may have been doing or dealing with? Cops are not robots. They have bad days or bad moments just like any human being. Do you demand perfection?

Now I would say that every day there are any number of cops that yell at someone, be rude to someone. That doesn't make them a bad cop unless they do it on a regular basis. If that the case they shouldn't be a cop.

I have sat in a police car watched a car get caught on radar speeding. They got pulled over and they swore up and down they weren't speeding. I bet that guy went home and told everyone that the cop lied and was a bad cop.
I sat in court while guys have said they didn't run stop sign or didn't pass a school bus and then watched video of them doing exactly what they swore up and down that they didn't do. I bet they told all their friends and family that those cops were bad cops.

I don't remember but did you go to court on your incident?

Most cops are good people who might have a bad moment.

Are you aware that doctors misdiagnose about 20% of the time. Are 20% of doctors bad?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... These dudes are looking for likes. ...
I wasn't looking for "Likes" when I shared my UNFAIR ticket to my Saturday Coffee Buddies, or the Police Officer son or my Former Congressman friend, or to anyone else. -- And I don't want to speak for @Prayer Warrior, but I suspect that she wasn't looking for a "story to tell" when the Officer verbally assaulted her.

But if you have your views, so too Society has their EXPERIENCES. :)
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps we should define bad cops. I certainly don't define a cop who screams at you as a bad cop. Do you have any idea what that cop may have been doing or dealing with? Cops are not robots. They have bad days or bad moments just like any human being. Do you demand perfection?

Now I would say that every day there are any number of cops that yell at someone, be rude to someone. That doesn't make them a bad cop unless they do it on a regular basis. If that the case they shouldn't be a cop.

I have sat in a police car watched a car get caught on radar speeding. They got pulled over and they swore up and down they weren't speeding. I bet that guy went home and told everyone that the cop lied and was a bad cop.
I sat in court while guys have said they didn't run stop sign or didn't pass a school bus and then watched video of them doing exactly what they swore up and down that they didn't do. I bet they told all their friends and family that those cops were bad cops.

I don't remember but did you go to court on your incident?

Most cops are good people who might have a bad moment.

Are you aware that doctors misdiagnose about 20% of the time. Are 20% of doctors bad?
Look, I really don’t want to get in the middle of this between you and @Bobby Jo . It may be that the policeman who yelled at me was just having a bad day, but I had just been through a devastating experience the week before the incident. No exaggeration. I hope that he rethought his mistreatment, but I have no idea. I pray that he either got control of himself or got a different job.

Last edited:

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Prayer Warrior, post: 820432, member: 7965"...but I had just been through a devastating experience the week before the incident. [/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about that, but I hope you are doing better.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Prayer Warrior, post: 820432, member: 7965"...but I had just been through a devastating experience the week before the incident.

Oh, I'm fine now. That was over 10 years ago.

Did you post in the wrong thread, lol? I thought I had because I was posting using my iPhone....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true. The police would not be standing down if all the violence was from white supremacists. They have stood down for BLM so that they wouldn't be accused of racism. Playing the race card has made it impossible for law enforcement to do their job.
Send black police into black areas!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps we should define bad cops. ...

LA COUNTY SHERIFFS BOMBSHELL NEWS
August 2, 2020
FBI investigating tattooed deputy gangs in Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
July 11, 2019
FBI investigating tattooed deputy gangs in Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
The FBI is investigating a secret society of tattooed deputies in East Los Angeles as well as similar gang-like groups elsewhere within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, multiple people familiar with the inquiry said. ...
LA Sheriff Probes Deputy-Gang Claim, Seeks to Punish Dozens
August 13, 2020
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...obes-deputy-gang-claim-seeks-to-punish-dozens
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Thursday it has launched a “comprehensive investigation” into allegations that a renegade group of deputies calling themselves The Executioners have taken control of the department's Compton station through threats, intimidation and harassment. ...
Gangs in Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Cost Taxpayers $55 million
August 8, 2020
Los Angeles County has paid out roughly $55 million in settlements in cases in which sheriff’s deputies have been alleged to belong to a secret society, records obtained by the Los Angeles Times show, illuminating the entrenched nature of a subculture that has plagued the Sheriff’s Department for years. ...
LASD has been 'permeated' by a violent deputy gang with matching tattoos called the 'executioners'
August 3, 2020
LASD has been 'permeated' by a violent deputy gang with matching tattoos called the 'executioners'
A gang of sheriff's deputies called the "Executioners, has "permeated" a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department patrol station and has engaged in civil rights abuses against the public, according to a claim filed with county officials last week. ...​

... and Law Enforcement (including the FBI) has known for AT LEAST a YEAR, but it's apparently been still operating with impunity. -- Nothing to see. Move along.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 9:17 (NKJV)
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LA COUNTY SHERIFFS BOMBSHELL NEWS
August 2, 2020

July 11, 2019
The FBI is investigating a secret society of tattooed deputies in East Los Angeles as well as similar gang-like groups elsewhere within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, multiple people familiar with the inquiry said. ...

LA Sheriff Probes Deputy-Gang Claim, Seeks to Punish Dozens
August 13, 2020
https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...obes-deputy-gang-claim-seeks-to-punish-dozens
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Thursday it has launched a “comprehensive investigation” into allegations that a renegade group of deputies calling themselves The Executioners have taken control of the department's Compton station through threats, intimidation and harassment. ...

August 8, 2020
Los Angeles County has paid out roughly $55 million in settlements in cases in which sheriff’s deputies have been alleged to belong to a secret society, records obtained by the Los Angeles Times show, illuminating the entrenched nature of a subculture that has plagued the Sheriff’s Department for years. ...

August 3, 2020
A gang of sheriff's deputies called the "Executioners, has "permeated" a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department patrol station and has engaged in civil rights abuses against the public, according to a claim filed with county officials last week. ...

... and Law Enforcement (including the FBI) has known for a year, but it's apparently been still operating with impunity. -- Nothing to see. Move along.
Bobby Jo
Sounds like the things that would make a good movie.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Law Enforcement (including the FBI) has known for AT LEAST a YEAR, but it's apparently been still operating with impunity. ...

DON'T MISUNDERSTAND, -- I AM NOT ANTI-LAW-ENFORCEMENT. I'm simply against BAD GOVERNMENT, whether it the OBAMA Administration working to OVERTHROW a DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT through corrupting the Intelligence Agencies, DOJ, FBI, and State Department; or the corruption of our own local Law Enforcement agencies which would deprive us of our Constitutional Protections; or any other U.S. or State -- Department or Agency, or Municipal Office, all the way down to the dog catcher who would exceed the authority of their office.

And I AM IN STRONG SUPPORT for our Government Officials who Perform their jobs efficiently, effectively, and fairly according to the responsibility and limitations of their offices.

But with this acknowledgement, also comes the anticipation that our Government will turn against those who refuse to participate in the Electronic Cashless Society. So whatever your individual future's hold, it will be a DIFFICULT FUTURE for Christians, and so I would admonish each and everyone to plan for these events accordingly, -- so that NONE should suffer everlasting shame and contempt, but ALL should receive to everlasting glory --, being prepared as GOD leads.

Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, I really don’t want to get in the middle of this between you and @Bobby Jo . It may be that the policeman who yelled at me was just having a bad day, but I had just been through a devastating experience the week before the incident. No exaggeration. I hope that he rethought his mistreatment, but I have no idea. I pray that he either got control of himself or got a different job.

I'm sorry that it happened to you. Let me tell you some stories I know of. The other day an officer have a woman a warning because she was destracted because she had just had a break up with her boyfriend. An officer gave a black man a warning because he was jobless and living with a friend. He was on his way to a job interview. A cop gave a woman a warning because she was distracted because she just found out she was pregnant. I could go on an on with these stories. THESE are the people who serve us. And they are the VAST majority of the people who wear the badge. The one you had an issue with cop be a cop that shouldn't be one. But he also equally could have had a bad moment due to any number of circumstances in his life. Maybe he just got served divorce papers, or found out someone had cancer or just was in a fight with someone.
Cut him a break until you know more. Just like you would want one. He shouldn't have yelled at you and taken things out in you. It was wrong.
But it also doesn't make him a BAD COP.

It also doesn't make 20% of cops bad cops.