Michelle Obama's speech

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you hate ...
... criminals and those who protect them, I guess we'll have to wait for Jesus to sort them out, -- if we survive the Government's assault against Christians.

And if you don't mind me asking, -- is there something in your personality where you revert to EMOTIONS rather than having a RATIONAL discussion? -- Maybe your wife is more rational, so you might consider allowing her to respond in your stead.

See another among THOUSANDS:

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amendments to the Constitution:

1st: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

-- See: Operational Readiness Order HQ-ORO-002-2018 Photography and Videotaping Federal Facilities
2nd: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

4th: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

6th: In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining Witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

10th: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
These (and others) are regularly trampled by the Government. And so we WILL descend into a One-World-Government and satan will assail humanity. But Jesus will set up a NEW Government which will last 1,000 years.

Did you think our Government was perfect? -- Ask Trump about his experience!
Bobby Jo

Oh no our government isn't perfect. Nothing man does is perfect because we are all imperfect humans. Cops aren't perfect, doctors aren't perfect. Prosecutors aren't perfect. Plumbers aren't perfect.

And those rights are, in my opinion, often trampled on by our government. Most often by leftists.

But those rights are very broad and sometimes have to be narrowed or interpreted. And you and I agree that they can be interpreted wrongly. But that is still an opinion. For a very long time there were little to no limitations on policing. But then the Supreme Court began to provide guidance and interpretation on use of force cases. Cause the Constitution didn't define any of it. For a long time traffic stops were not considered seizures. Then the court ruled they were. So an officer had to prove he had probable cause for a stop.

That obnoxious dude in the video, all he has to do is go to court and force that cop to prove his guilt. If his video proves the cop had no probable cause for the stop, then he can sue. And he should. But my guess he is he's full of crap and was speeding just to bait the cop into an obnoxious confrontation just so he can get likes on youtube.

He has legal recourse. That's what the system is for.

The other part of this equation is I so believe that police ought to be required to have video cameras. And ought to be severely disciplined if they turn them off during an encounter. There is no reason to. There are other reforms I am for. But cameras protect both sides. Cause they have exhonorated more cops than they have convicted. Cause as it turns out people were making a lot of bogus complaints.

Cops Are Being Cleared of False Accusations Left and Right

LAPD Body Cams Help Exonerate Officers and Prove Misconduct

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is any good that is will come out this, is that law enforcement training will increase and become standardized.
Law Enforcement best practices posted so that court cases can reference.

Not if we keep defunding the police. That just reduces training.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INCORRECT! Murder is against GOD's LAW, and HE has PRECEDENT over man's law.

Bobby Jo

Yes, his law does take precedence. But we are still stuck with the court decisions. We don't get to outlaw abortion just cause it's a violating n of God's law. If the court says abortion is legal we are stuck. We can certainly can fight the fight. But legally we can't force abortion clinics to shut down until the supreme court says we can.

Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no our government isn't perfect. ... And those rights are, in my opinion, often trampled on by our government.
EXACTLY, -- and they will be FURTHER trampled when our politicians give our National Sovereignty to the United Nations, who will arrest, imprison, and execute anyone who professes Jesus.

... That obnoxious dude in the video, all he has to do is go to court and force that cop to prove his guilt. ...
Apparently you missed the conversation between "Chuck Bronson" and the Sergeant who offered to take care of any issues if "Bronson" provides him with the evidence, -- because the Sergeant realized what had transpired, and was willing to make up for it. And I wouldn't want to be the young Officer behind those closed doors! :oops:

The other part of this equation is I so believe that police ought to be required to have video cameras. And ought to be severely disciplined if they turn them off during an encounter. There is no reason to. There are other reforms I am for. But cameras protect both sides. ...
1,000% AGREE!

Thanks RJS!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, his law does take precedence. ...
Hitler's henchmen tried that argument and lost. You can't blame the "superior" who tells you to commit a crime. -- It's TRUE in the Military, TRUE in Society, and TRUE when we stand before GOD.

... and allowing an Abortion Clinic to remain OPEN is not your fault. But if you're participating in that "Clinic", you WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE by GOD, regardless of what the Supreme Court says.
:)
Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not if we keep defunding the police. That just reduces training.

The need for more training and standardized procedures do not require or justify burning cities down and murdering people.
What these mobs have done have set blacks back decades. Who is going to want to be around these people? Who is going to want their children around these people? Who is going to want to work with these people? Who is going to want to hire these people?

If you want to protest for standardized procedures, this is the wrong way to do it. These people have shown their character, do you think procedures are going to get softer on them? At no point do I believe that Law Enforcement officers should risk life and limb in the performance of their duties. These mobs have made the problem worse, and message of improving procedures has been lost. Now each event has to be considered a life threatening event. That does not make it better, it does not call attention to a procedural problem.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The need for more training and standardized procedures do not require or justify burning cities down and murdering people. ...

IT'S CALLED THE TRIBULATION. Exactly what did you expect to see, -- people in the streets with FLOWERS?!?

WXYZ-TV Detroit | Channel 7
June 22, 2020

at 2:15 -- "... we should be able to operate within our Constitutional Rights without be targeted ... (then we're) no longer in a Democratic country."​

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT'S CALLED THE TRIBULATION. Exactly what did you expect to see, -- people in the streets with FLOWERS?!?

Whew,
Bobby Jo
No no, and it is not the Zombie Apocalypse or an alien invasion. You might want to change your avatar to chicken little.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about "Abortion" specifically, but GOD WILL CHANGE people's views on HIS AUTHORITY:

Rev. 6:16 ... “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand before it?”

Did you think the world would all accept Jesus, -- or that maybe GOD will JUDGE the world for rejecting HIM?!?

Note: Even some "Christians" make excuses why we don't have to follow HIS Instructions ...
Bobby Jo
I certainly agree. The only way this world will change is when Jesus comes. The world will see his righteousness and power and every knee shall now and every tongue confess that he is Lord. But then the devil is released an man rejects him again.

And yes there are believers who have decided that some sins are not sinful anymore. I believe that is called "falling away."

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As already cited, I expect the actual number is closer to 20%, with some 60% complicit, -- BUT AS OBSERVED IN HUMAN NATURE, "bad apples infect good apples", -- not the other way around.

So expect MORE PROBLEMS as time passes.
Bobby Jo
Like I said, I work in the justce system directly with cops. I disagree with you. Good cops abound and they don't want bad cops because it tarnishes the profession. Many of the videos are false representations. I've seen that over and over. Sorry not buying it.

But you are correct about our rights. We are slowly losing them NOT DUE TO THE COPS. We are losing them due to left wing politicians who believe they know better how to run your life than you do. And we hav far too many people in this country that want that type of government control and vote for these politicians.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WXYZ-TV Detroit | Channel 7
June 22, 2020

at 2:15 -- "... we should be able to operate within our Constitutional Rights without be targeted ... (then we're) no longer in a Democratic country."​

Whew,
Bobby Jo

I am FOR law and order, and I applaud the police officers who are doing their best to keep it in these riots. They have a tough job!

But I also see a need to weed out bad actors on police forces. I have been verbally abused (I mean, screamed at) by an officer over a minor incident. In the circumstances, I was not being a threat to the public, but he wouldn't listen and kept screaming at me.... This happened right after I lost my home and my husband was working out-of-state. I didn't report him because I didn't want repercussions.

Those paid to enforce the law need to make sure they don't abuse their power. When they do, they need to be held accountable.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and rjs330

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, there are THOUSANDS of YouTube videos which document Government abuse of our Constitutional Liberties. So PLEASE stop pretending otherwise:

... and if we don't exercise our Rights, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR!
Bobby Jo

Sorry I don't see where the cops did anything wrong here. They approached the guy respectfully. This dude like so many others was confrontational and antagonistic. A flat out jerk. The offers were calm and we're just trying to figure out what he was doing there. Once they figured out what he was doing they discussed among themselves and left. I don't know what the policies are for the departments. So I can't comment on the officer not providing his name and badge number. That could be a violation of policy but it's not a violation of rights or law.

Like so many of these things the citizens are just down right jerks. And we all know the appropriate way to behave in a civil society is to act like a complete jerk, be antagonistic and disrespectful to authorities.

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am FOR law and order, and I applaud the police officers who are doing their best to keep it in these riots. They have a tough job!

But I also see a need to weed out bad actors on police forces. I have been verbally abused (I mean, screamed at) by an officer over a minor incident. In the circumstances, I was not being a threat to the public, but he wouldn't listen and kept screaming at me.... This happened right after I lost my home and my husband was working out-of-state. I didn't report him because I didn't want repercussions.

Those paid to enforce the law need to make sure they don't abuse their power. When they do, they need to be held accountable.

You should report this. If this officer was just having a bad day he would probably get a talking to. If this is a pattern of behavior for him then your complaint might be what they need to get rid of him.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should report this. If this officer was just having a bad day he would probably get a talking to. If this is a pattern of behavior for him then your complaint might be what they need to get rid of him.
Well, this happened over 10 years ago, but it left quite an impression on me as a law-abiding citizen. Perhaps I should have reported it at the time, but I was too traumatized by losing our home right before this happened.

At the very least, this officer should have let me explain some things, but he yelled at me to get in my car while he wrote up a warning.

Last edited:

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, this happened over 10 years ago, but it left quite an impression on me as a law-abiding citizen. Perhaps I should have reported it at the time, but I was too traumatized by losing our home right before this happened.

At the very least, this officer should have let me explain some things, but he yelled at me to get on my car while he wrote up a warning.

Yeah he shouldn't have done that. I train cops and always teach them to be respectful to the citizens no matter what. You can write a ticket and still be nice and respectful while doing so.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... criminals and those who protect them, I guess we'll have to wait for Jesus to sort them out, -- if we survive the Government's assault against Christians.

And if you don't mind me asking, -- is there something in your personality where you revert to EMOTIONS rather than having a RATIONAL discussion? -- Maybe your wife is more rational, so you might consider allowing her to respond in your stead.

See another among THOUSANDS:

Bobby Jo
People that know me know that I am all about logic.
I do not have a good bedside manner for the silly or stupid.
Dry sense of humor.
Emotions? Yes please!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Good cops abound ...

Sometimes MOB mentality takes over a situation and easily a DOZEN cops can be violating a citizen's rights, but NONE stop the MOB. So now are the "eleven" still "Good Cops"?

As pointed out the in "Bronson" video, the Sergeant recognized the Officer's violation of "Bronson's" 4th Amendment. And it's encouraging to see someone in the Department LEADERSHIP that IS A GOOD COP. As expressed previously, I'd hate to be the young Cop when the Sergeant gets him behind closed doors!

And we can find instance after instance where the Department leadership is criminal, so there is seldom any reward for being a GOOD COP, and plenty of "cover-up" for being a BAD COP.

Bobby Jo