Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
So you would accept a chip in your right hand from government?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Heck I don't even do the flu shot ,so the answer to your question would be no. However again that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast.

Let me ask you a question ,where does one get the Seal of God from ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heck I don't even do the flu shot ,so the answer to your question would be no.
Good answer!
However again that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast.
I'm a Literalist so I think it means exactly what it says.
Let me ask you a question ,where does one get the Seal of God from ?
Please elaborate.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Very soon one will either have the Seal of God or the mark of the beast ,in other words at the return of Christ you will either be a Virgin or a whore ,it's really that simple .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The mark is not a chip, you can be certain of that. The mark has to do with worship.....that'll be the determining factor as it always has.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, they probably head but the soccer ball and the TV changes channel.
Rfid . What is rfid tied into . buying and selling transactions .
And now they want to put that in us . This all spells bad news my friend .
Remember , our body is not our own . This ties us into the one world beast system .
Just remember that . Its one thing to have it in phones or cards , but quite another to have it put into the temple
which is GOD s . I notice that those who seem to be focused on biblical sound doctrine are wary of this ,
while those who are focused more on mens doctrines and a wordly view of christanity , take it real light and make light of it .
Just something to ponder on .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark is not a chip, you can be certain of that. The mark has to do with worship.....that'll be the determining factor as it always has.
I was about to say you must be an adventist, only much of christendom is now , more than ever , thinking more like this .
Does anyone else find it rather odd that we now have such a system in this world , where if one is not part of said system
not linked into said system , they wont be able to function in society . YET more and more folks are convincing themselves
the chip is A o kay . SOmething is dead wrong . And i , for one , Wont be going anywhere near it , or i should say
it wont be going anywhere near my body . My body , i mean HIS BODY .
And our body is not our own , for we have been bought at a price . My advice stands . DO NOT put this technology
or any other like it , in or on the temple .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of worship . Did you know many , even now worship the dragon .
Yes . IF they are not Christ centered , they worship the dragon .
For proof of this , look at pauls own writings . WE were all once part of satans kingdom .
YET when i was part of that kingdom there would have been no way that anyone could have convinced me
i was worshipping satan . YET we do so through the lusts of the flesh .
We are quite a bit farther along in the time line than most realize .
Even most of christendom worships the dragon and does not realize it .
IF our JESUS that we follow , aint the biblical one , then guess who it is , its satan in desguise with christain langauge

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As my dear sister already knows , THEY CAN KEEP THAT NASTY THING .
It goes no where near the body of a lamb. Folks have no idea how far along we are in the time line .
I want everyone to pause for a second . Go outside and look up into the sky .
And then remember this , ONE DAY THAT SKY IS GONNA RIP , at the last trump ,
And those who were busy chanting peace and safety , world unity , will find themselves under swift destruction .
But the lambs gonna by flying HOME to the KING . OH , that day is a coming . SURELY IT WILL COME .

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cannot be forced to take the mark as it's not literal .in other words a chip has nothing whatsoever to do with the mark of the beast
No one is being forced to take UN's campaign of the "scorpion sting" either, but almost half the GLOBAL population is doing so. I suppose, according to your thinking, that is not literal either?

Did you know that the word "witchcraft" in Gal. 5:20 means "pharmacy" in the Greek?
Oh, and btw, when was the last time you have looked at the insignia for the W.H.O. of the UN? Hmmm... a snake on a pole?
Maybe you've seen it also on an ambulance, at a "PHARMACY", or in a Doctor's office, who practices "witchcraft", oopps, I mean medicine?
Yes, its all so very subtil, but in your face.

Now having said that, maybe through the Spirit of the Lord, you can now better understand W.H.O. it was that said to all the world: "pandemic" and moved the world into compliance (worship) of its dictates.
Yes, the UN has been given political "life", and for the first time, it has spoken to all the world with its "mouth" (voice of authority).
Rev. 9[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
[5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
10] And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
> Scorpions also "inject" venom/poison.

Did you know that the "scorpion sting" campaign began in the US on Dec. 14, 2020, and began to wane on May 14, 2021.
That is five months!

So what else is important to know about May 14th?
Ans. It is the day when Israel was officially recognized as becoming a nation again. And but of course, it is at that time the Islamic people have launched war upon the nation of Israel (again). But this time it may very well be in ref. to the scriptures concerning the four angels being loosed, that are bound in the Euphrates river to kill
one third of men.

Luke 10[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
> That is, IF YOU HAVE the "Seal" of God,
The Person of His Holy Spirit. Rom. 8:9.

Its interesting to note, that Jesus would use the word "scorpion" with the word "serpent".
One could think that He wants us to associate the "sting" of a "scorpion" with that organization that HAS the insignia of "the serpent on the pole".

So, have you figured it out what the "scorpions" are symbolic of, as being "fleshed out" in the world?
They are everyone who is administeriing the vaccinations for Covid-19, under the authority of the UN, aka the image of the 10H Beast (the Global Financial Empire).

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As my dear sister already knows , THEY CAN KEEP THAT NASTY THING .
It goes no where near the body of a lamb. Folks have no idea how far along we are in the time line .
I want everyone to pause for a second . Go outside and look up into the sky .
And then remember this , ONE DAY THAT SKY IS GONNA RIP , at the last trump ,
And those who were busy chanting peace and safety , world unity , will find themselves under swift destruction .
But the lambs gonna by flying HOME to the KING . OH , that day is a coming . SURELY IT WILL COME .
And I quote:
“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:20‬ ‭

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let us all remember what the scriptures tell us will happen:

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:16-18‬ ‭

Also, our bodies are the temple of God:
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬ ‭

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”
What a wonderful , wonderful reminder my dear sister .
You may give unto ceasar that which is His and unto GOD that which is His .
BUT NEVER GIVE UNTO CEASAR that WHICH IS GODS ALONE . AND OUR TEMPLE , OUR BODY BELONGS TO GOD , not ceasar .
Not no beast system .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you will accept a government chip in your right hand?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let none buy the all inclusive ring

Leap up and praise the Lord dear sister .
And let no man , woman or child heed this pope or its all inclusive men and women .
Cling to Christ and learn those bibles well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He says it's already a technology that exists already in at least 20 countries. BioTeq in the United Kingdom has implanted roughly 250 people with microchips."
And they can keep it . The lambs of the LORD will partake in no such thing . Forward march onward in the LORD .
cause times of betrayals and persecutions shall only increase .

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't think any chip has anything to do with the mark of the beast. Not every nation in the world is technology advanced that way.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't think any chip has anything to do with the mark of the beast. Not every nation in the world is technology advanced that way.
Or so you think . even the third world countries like india , africa and others
they have long made ready for it . The blood of none will be upon my hands . For i told us all , DONT take this thing .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or so you think . even the third world countries like india , africa and others
they have long made ready for it . The blood of none will be upon my hands . For i told us all , DONT take this thing .
I think lots of folks just don't want to believe it can be happening. Government can't be trusted at all! If we knew what they are hiding it would scare some to death. I think COMMUNIST China and Uncle Sam are in bed together BIG TIME!