Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "mark" as stated in the scriptures is done using a hammer...the early Latin is very precise in this. Of course people like to conveniently forget this major detail...but it's a hammer that struck the coins...which is what this passage explicitly states. It's not done with tattoo ink...or a microchip...a HAMMER.

And the logistics of microchipping people has been tested many times with various types and all keep failing miserably. The basics of physics says that this will never work. Get used to the concept!

Microchips are crystals grown in a device referred to as a fan. No hammer is used. A microscope is used to search for defects.
No hammer is used. No hammer can get near the chips or else they become useless. Chips are extremely fragile. Putting them inside people is the dumbest thing that Christians keep suggesting. Because Christians keep promoting this notion, wackanoodle engineers keep trying to make it work even though they know it's probably going to fail.
Give it up already...
So you would accept a government chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Reactions: amigo de christo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not worried about a chip, I'm also not worried about your negative thoughts on that. The scriptures show that a mark can represent an attitude people have. The mark of the beast is an attitude people have about this world we're living in.

God said regarding his word when talking to the Israelites that his commands should be bound around their hand and they should be like a headband on their forehead.(Deuteronomy 11:18) This doesn't mean the Israelites were to literally mark their hands and foreheads but that God's word would guide all their actions and thoughts.
So rather than the mark of the beast being some 666 literal mark or some computer chip this mark symbolically identifies those who let this wicked world with all it's man made philosophies and it's political system rule their lives.

Ezekiel had a vision which he saw a man with an inkhorn who was told by God to go through the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of the men sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that were being done in the city. I conclude about those marked that for one thing they were deeply grieved at heart not only of the idolatry carried out at the temple but also over all the violence, immorality and corruption that filled Jerusalem. These people most likely didn't hide their feelings about it. These people were disgusted because of all the idolatry, violence, immorality and corruption. This attitude they had about idolatry, immorality, violence as disgusting them is what saved them.(Ezekiel 9:1-11)
So I don't believe the mark to be a literal mark or a chip, there's scriptural evidence that agrees with me
Why don't you answer the simple question? Will you accept a chip implant in your right hand? It's for sure when a JW says "symbolically" it means I DON'T BELIEVE unless KH gives the ok!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! And Satan has blinded many who can't see it coming.

I dont know if I would go that far. We are talking about shadows with the covid procedure, I think. They just really dont see the shadows yet. Some people saw shadows in the barcodes, the UPC. And RFID is a barcode type thing, so they saw a shadow, but many others didnt.

They will see when it cant be denied any longer. They arent blind. They just havent seen the nuances yet.

Reactions: Truman

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, they are ALL in bed together with the evolved first Beast of Rev., that will have 10H, just before Jesus's Glorious return.
No its not anything of what the religion of Christianity describes. Its NOT militarily equipped to forcefully to take over the world at all.
It's a Global Financial Empire, of which creates fiat money for ALL nations.
One of its manifestations is The International Monetary Fund. It works with the Central Bank that is in every country.

As for no one being able to make war against the Beast, well in all reality,
"nobody bites the hand that feeds them".
That is WHY no one can make war against the Beast! At the moment, the 1% Banking Elite have no military,...as of yet.
Revelation 13:7 (KJV)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know if I would go that far. We are talking about shadows with the covid procedure, I think. They just really dont see the shadows yet. Some people saw shadows in the barcodes, the UPC. And RFID is a barcode type thing, so they saw a shadow, but many others didnt.

They will see when it cant be denied any longer. They arent blind. They just havent seen the nuances yet.
Even "Christians" here are denying it. There are BILLIONS on the Left who are totally in darkness. I definitely believe the Mark has been evolving over the years. Satan has been very subtly working at it.

Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures show that a mark can represent an attitude people have. The mark of the beast is an attitude people have about this world we're living in.

So, your theory is subjective 'attitude' is what will prevent people from buying and selling and not some objective identifier, like a chip implant?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you would accept a government chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

That's just it...they aren't going to do it. You have to have a method that has a better than 2% success rate of working.

Aren't you listening?

Have you ever heard of a "lead balloon"?

That's the equivalent of the implantation of microchips. Implanted microchips don't work... never have and won't with any current technology available.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I believe we are definitely heading towards it. It's like they're developing it. I depend on the Lord to protect me. I put my trust in Him. He is my Savior.
upload_2021-5-28_14-2-29.png

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you answer the simple question? Will you accept a chip implant in your right hand? It's for sure when a JW says "symbolically" it means I DON'T BELIEVE unless KH gives the ok!

I'm not going to accept a chip...the thing won't work. It's impossible for it to work...it's like getting a rock implanted under my skin.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just it...they aren't going to do it. You have to have a method that has a better than 2% success rate of working.

Aren't you listening?

Have you ever heard of a "lead balloon"?

That's the equivalent of the implantation of microchips. Implanted microchips don't work... never have and won't with any current technology available.
Is that why it's becoming so popular?

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st, prove you know how to spell correctly.

First, okay...c-o-r-r-e-c-t-l-y.

2nd, it is imprudent to wait until proof has arrived before protecting yourself from the beast.

Secondly, then you are saying you cannot prove it? I ask because, well, I didn't see where you had proved it...could you please do that now?

Reactions: Truman

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that why it's becoming so popular?
These stories are meant to make you inflamed and get everyone to see you as a wackanoodle "Chicken Little". ERGO...silencing you by everyone considering you an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about...