Microchips Under the Skin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think lots of folks just don't want to believe it can be happening. Government can't be trusted at all! If we knew what they are hiding it would scare some to death.
Many love their lives in this world . And they will find a way to preserve that life , no matter what the cost .
But as for the lambs , we have only one hope , THE LORD and to live is Christ to die is only gain .
Many are gonna sell out and convince themselves of many things . But let all who name the name of JESUS , do no such thing .
Let us endure faithful to the end , even unto suffering and death . Faithful to the glorious Lord .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or so you think . even the third world countries like india , africa and others
they have long made ready for it . The blood of none will be upon my hands . For i told us all , DONT take this thing .
I know there countries in the world who are so poor they would never be able to give all their people a chip because they don't have that kind of technology. I'm so fascinated that people don't know that we got countries that poor.
A chip has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The scriptures show that God puts a mark on his people too but I don't think that has anything to do with technology. The same is true for Satan the mark has nothing to do with technology such as a chip

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know there countries in the world who are so poor they would never be able to give all their people a chip because they don't have that kind of technology. I'm so fascinated that people don't know that we got countries that poor.
Satan will make sure they have access!
A chip has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The scriptures show that God puts a mark on his people too but I don't think that has anything to do with technology. The same is true for Satan the mark has nothing to do with technology such as a chip
So you will accept a chip in your right hand? I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdom Hall promotes and dispenses chips in right hands.

Revelation 13:16 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan will make sure they have access!

So you will accept a chip in your right hand? I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdom Hall promotes and dispenses chips in right hands.

Revelation 13:16 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

The mark that's put on people's hand and head that is related to the beast has nothing to do with technology.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The microchip for livestock, pets ect has been around for some considerable time, so did you all have concerns about ‘ the Mark of the beast ‘ being linked back then, or when they first put the microchips in computers or your phones ect. Of course technology is going to progress and by the very fact that we all use technology we have contributed to the need to progress.
So if technology is linked to the Mark of the beast then, by association, if you use anything that has a microchip in would you not be serving the beast indirectly ?

I remember years ago the discussions and concerns when barcodes were first introduced.....that was considered to be the Mark of the beast............

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
when I said earlier the mark of the beast had to do with worship, how do you guys understand what I've said?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark that's put on people's hand and head that is related to the beast has nothing to do with technology.
So then, you will accept a government chip in your right hand? Why don't you answer the simple question? Do you need to confer with KH?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The microchip for livestock, pets ect has been around for some considerable time, so did you all have concerns about ‘ the Mark of the beast ‘ being linked back then, or when they first put the microchips in computers or your phones ect. Of course technology is going to progress and by the very fact that we all use technology we have contributed to the need to progress.
So if technology is linked to the Mark of the beast then, by association, if you use anything that has a microchip in would you not be serving the beast indirectly ?

I remember years ago the discussions and concerns when barcodes were first introduced.....that was considered to be the Mark of the beast............
They have been programming humans for chip implants for years.

Reactions: amigo de christo

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when I said earlier the mark of the beast had to do with worship, how do you guys understand what I've said?
Satan knows humans are quite gullible.

Revelation 12:9 (NKJV)
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In times past all had their communication with satan through the lusts of the flesh .
Paul speaks of this .
Let us grow in grace and flee all appearance of evil .
We must not convince ourselves to link our bodies in any way into such a dreadful beast system .
Let none take that chip or eletromagnetic rfid tattoe . Be holy in body and in spirit .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm...a chip. A piece cut off or broken off of something...interesting...
Its easy to see this is the agenda of the world .
When major phone companies actually meet and they show this chip on stage being put into a mans hand and
then show how it is used for buying and selling its much more than just an idea .
Even major companies know its coming . We must have nothing to do with said chip or technology going into our temple .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its easy to see this is the agenda of the world .
When major phone companies actually meet and they show this chip on stage being put into a mans hand and
then show how it is used for buying and selling its much more than just an idea .
Even major companies know its coming . We must have nothing to do with said chip or technology going into our temple .

It’s the buying and selling part that creeps me out, because even in forums someone said, fine, don’t get the vaccine. You won’t be allowed to work, go to the store, ride a bus, or have money to buy anything, if that’s the way you want to live don’t get the vaccine! And that person didn’t even know how creepy it sounded, or how like the verse in rev it sounded like, coming from their own mouth...
It’s like, how can you not see this is a test run, a shadow?

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "mark" as stated in the scriptures is done using a hammer...the early Latin is very precise in this. Of course people like to conveniently forget this major detail...but it's a hammer that struck the coins...which is what this passage explicitly states. It's not done with tattoo ink...or a microchip...a HAMMER.

And the logistics of microchipping people has been tested many times with various types and all keep failing miserably. The basics of physics says that this will never work. Get used to the concept!

Microchips are crystals grown in a device referred to as a fan. No hammer is used. A microscope is used to search for defects.
No hammer is used. No hammer can get near the chips or else they become useless. Chips are extremely fragile. Putting them inside people is the dumbest thing that Christians keep suggesting. Because Christians keep promoting this notion, wackanoodle engineers keep trying to make it work even though they know it's probably going to fail.
Give it up already...

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, you will accept a government chip in your right hand? Why don't you answer the simple question? Do you need to confer with KH?

I'm not worried about a chip, I'm also not worried about your negative thoughts on that. The scriptures show that a mark can represent an attitude people have. The mark of the beast is an attitude people have about this world we're living in.

God said regarding his word when talking to the Israelites that his commands should be bound around their hand and they should be like a headband on their forehead.(Deuteronomy 11:18) This doesn't mean the Israelites were to literally mark their hands and foreheads but that God's word would guide all their actions and thoughts.
So rather than the mark of the beast being some 666 literal mark or some computer chip this mark symbolically identifies those who let this wicked world with all it's man made philosophies and it's political system rule their lives.

Ezekiel had a vision which he saw a man with an inkhorn who was told by God to go through the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of the men sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that were being done in the city. I conclude about those marked that for one thing they were deeply grieved at heart not only of the idolatry carried out at the temple but also over all the violence, immorality and corruption that filled Jerusalem. These people most likely didn't hide their feelings about it. These people were disgusted because of all the idolatry, violence, immorality and corruption. This attitude they had about idolatry, immorality, violence as disgusting them is what saved them.(Ezekiel 9:1-11)
So I don't believe the mark to be a literal mark or a chip, there's scriptural evidence that agrees with me

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think lots of folks just don't want to believe it can be happening. Government can't be trusted at all! If we knew what they are hiding it would scare some to death. I think COMMUNIST China and Uncle Sam are in bed together BIG TIME!
Actually, they are ALL in bed together with the evolved first Beast of Rev., that will have 10H, just before Jesus's Glorious return.
No its not anything of what the religion of Christianity describes. Its NOT militarily equipped to forcefully to take over the world at all.
It's a Global Financial Empire, of which creates fiat money for ALL nations.
One of its manifestations is The International Monetary Fund. It works with the Central Bank that is in every country.

As for no one being able to make war against the Beast, well in all reality,
"nobody bites the hand that feeds them".
That is WHY no one can make war against the Beast! At the moment, the 1% Banking Elite have no military,...as of yet.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the buying and selling part that creeps me out, because even in forums someone said, fine, don’t get the vaccine. You won’t be allowed to work, go to the store, ride a bus, or have money to buy anything, if that’s the way you want to live don’t get the vaccine! And that person didn’t even know how creepy it sounded, or how like the verse in rev it sounded like, coming from their own mouth...
It’s like, how can you not see this is a test run, a shadow?
Amen! And Satan has blinded many who can't see it coming.