Mideast peace deal update

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truth_seeker

Mar 26, 2008
Bush 'optimistic' on 2009 Mideast peace deal By Barak Ravid, Haaretz Correspondent, Haaretz Service and News Agencies U.S. President George W. Bush is optimistic Israel and the Palestinians will sign an agreement defining a Palestinian state before the end of his term in office, a German newspaper quoted him as saying on Sunday. "I hope that President Abbas and Prime Minister Olmert can sign an agreement before the end of my presidency [in January] that defines a clearly-outlined Palestinian state," daily Die Welt quoted Bush as saying. "This could then immediately take shape when the conditions of the "Road Map" are fulfilled," he said. Advertisement "But the first step must be the clear definition of the Palestinian state. I hope it's possible. And I have an optimistic feeling that it will happen." Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Sunday that the U.S. would be following up on Israel's activities in the West Bank to verify if it was implementing its promises to ease access and movement for the Palestinian population. Speaking to reporters in Jerusalem on the first of a three-day visit to the region, Rice said: "We will be verifying what it is they are doing and this is all aimed at trying to improve the movement and access of the Palestinian people in the West Bank." source: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/969618.html

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Isnt the Anti Christ supposed to bring peace to the world before he brings distruction to Israel?

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(RobinD69;43473)
Isnt the Anti Christ supposed to bring peace to the world before he brings distruction to Israel?
Thats the rumor Robin.