Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to bring up some voter fraud allegations, and keep Trump in. This would legitimize all the false prophets and Trump followers, and the deception will deepen.
We will see....
hmmmm.......anyone remember this thread? I guess we'll see....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah? How'd you miss me? :) lol
Your missed when you are not around dear sister .
I say its high time to get the entire focus of the entire site back on JESUS and that bible .
Cause men , well they aint gonna save us and they could care less about the true bible christains . There is no hope in men .
Now leap up and praise the LORD sister . Me has long grown weary of the dog and pony show of all these politics .

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say its high time to get the entire focus of the entire site back on JESUS and that bible .
Cause men , well they aint gonna save us and they could care less about the true bible christains . There is no hope in men .
Now leap up and praise the LORD sister . Me has long grown weary of the dog and pony show of all these politics .
Yes many focusing on who is in the White House instead of seeking His face!
I haven't been able to leap up in my flesh for some time, but in the Spirit up I go and hope to never come down again...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes many focusing on who is in the White House instead of seeking His face!
I haven't been able to leap up in my flesh for some time, but in the Spirit up I go and hope to never come down again...
We must return to the simplicity in Christ . There is no hope in this world or men . JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE .
And no matter the cost of following HIM , its all gain . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Persecution will come for us here in the west and sooner than later . They are merging everything now , religions a one world everything .
And those who cling to JESUS will not conform too or agree to no lie . BUT it will cost us my friend .
OH but JESUS WILL BE WITH US . WE REALLY DO HAVE ALL HOPE , cause JESUS IS OUR HOPE . TRUTH IS , nothing else matters .
HAVING JESUS Is all we need . SO rejoice in the glorious LORD my friend . Praise His Holy Name .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So true, brother....there's no hope or peace in this world outside of Jesus Christ!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must return to the simplicity in Christ . There is no hope in this world or men . JESUS ALONE IS OUR HOPE .
And no matter the cost of following HIM , its all gain . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Persecution will come for us here in the west and sooner than later . They are merging everything now , religions a one world everything .
And those who cling to JESUS will not conform too or agree to no lie . BUT it will cost us my friend .
OH but JESUS WILL BE WITH US . WE REALLY DO HAVE ALL HOPE , cause JESUS IS OUR HOPE . TRUTH IS , nothing else matters .
HAVING JESUS Is all we need . SO rejoice in the glorious LORD my friend . Praise His Holy Name .
You know what I miss, brother? That good old time Holy Spirit preaching ...and gatherings where no one cared what time service was out, altars were filled, tears on the altars, and smiles on the faces.....oh, man ....Lord, may we return to the simplicity of the Gospel and rejoicing in You and Your Word ....with hearts full of compassion for the lost and hurting!!!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what I miss, brother? That good old time Holy Spirit preaching ...and gatherings where no one cared what time service was out, altars were filled, tears on the altars, and smiles on the faces.....oh, man ....Lord, may we return to the simplicity of the Gospel and rejoicing in You and Your Word ....with hearts full of compassion for the lost amd hurting!!!
To a lamb that is joy and peace . When the focus is on the LORD , loving those bibles , praises getting sung . Prayers and all that .
Yes indeed dear sister . That is wonderful . I mean look at how happy and rejoicing even the apostels were , AFTER BEING beaten for JESUS .
THEIR Whole heart and hope was on HIM . AND that IS the abundant life , that money or anything else can never truly give .
ITS a life of peace and joy and great hope , because the HOPE is on the ONE WHO has saved us .
This world will never give the true abundant life . Watch the rich , watch folks who have much
they fear if loss or threat of loss , they never have a real peace , but lambs we could meet in a cave and SING TO THE KING WITH ALL JOY .
Even in prison they could sing , cause as i said , THEIR HOPE WAS IN JESUS ALONE . Not in this world , ON HIM and waiting for HIS return .
Let the LORD be praised dear sister . YES INDEED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i got stirred up with JOY just thinking talking about it . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
Yes let all that has breath just praise the LORD .

Reactions: TLHKAJ