Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your corner on the truth?

Anyone who doesn't agree isn't seeking?

Much love!

Are You Born again? are you regenerated? Then this Truth is available to you too You just have to seek for it. Are you seeking is the right question, and why or why not?

Reactions: Jostler

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are You Born again? are you regenerated? Then this Truth is available to you too You just have to seek for it. Are you seeking is the right question, and why or why not?
You've taken passages out of context, wonderful passages about now, and have made them about a future time when everything will be wonderful in the Church. Paul's letters, and Peter's, and Jesus' teaching, all teach the same thing, the deterioration of the faith at the time of the end.

But this does not mean that the truly faithful remaining remnent do not move in His Spirit now. We can apprehend by faith now the power of the Holy Spirit to serve Him in all fulness now.

We can look for something to come from outside us, in some distant day, that will solve everything for us. I am here to say that we already - well, we who are reborn - we already have Christ living in us, and we are able to serve in all the power He gives. So many deny this, they don't believe it. Even many who don't deny this truth yet don't believe it. Not in the way that it becomes real in their lives.

The Bible says that Christ always leads us in a victory parade. That He is sufficient for everything. That we are now dead to sin and alive to God. These passages are for the church today.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've realized . . . the issue isn't "voter fraud", it's "election fraud". It's all the ballots that say Biden with no other votes. It's all the ballots that were flipped in the system. The batch fraud committed not by voters, but by globalists.

Much love!

Trump won the election, but it was stolen from him, anyone who stayed up on election night saw this happen. In My state, Trump had a 10 percentage point lead go to a loss overnight when 98% of the votes were tabulated the night before, which is mathematically impossible. The Fake news media is complicit in this fraud and The country is dying because of this corruption. The Question is what are we to do about it? do we fight the globalist system..... who is able to make war with him? (Rev. 13:4) How is it then that we are to overcome? By the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (rev. 12:11)

Things are going to get "Biblical" and the Only way to endure is through Christ, and by His Providence, learn now before we are in the full force of the beast empowered system while you have time.

God Bless.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've taken passages out of context, wonderful passages about now, and have made them about a future time when everything will be wonderful in the Church. Paul's letters, and Peter's, and Jesus' teaching, all teach the same thing, the deterioration of the faith at the time of the end.

But this does not mean that the truly faithful remaining remnent do not move in His Spirit now. We can apprehend by faith now the power of the Holy Spirit to serve Him in all fulness now.

We can look for something to come from outside us, in some distant day, that will solve everything for us. I am here to say that we already - well, we who are reborn - we already have Christ living in us, and we are able to serve in all the power He gives. So many deny this, they don't believe it. Even many who don't deny this truth yet don't believe it. Not in the way that it becomes real in their lives.

The Bible says that Christ always leads us in a victory parade. That He is sufficient for everything. That we are now dead to sin and alive to God. These passages are for the church today.

Much love!

We agree More than we disagree.... My focus is more on why we are not moving in the Spirit, despite the claims of faith of a majority of the people here in the U.S. Yours is on the fact that there is a false spirit at work and is promised upon the world, which is also true.

We who are truly regenerated have Christ living in us already, The Problem lies in the fact that most of Christianity is mired in the humanistic form of faith, and not true Salvation where Jesus is LORD and Savior, they have not fully submitted to Jesus as LORD, he is merely their co Pilot. It is when fully submitted to Him That the designer of the Plane can take over the controls and can show us what these vessels are capable of, which is why i pointed you to the passage from James. As Long as we are still at the helm we will collectively crash and burn.

Do You understand? When a person is first saved, they accept Jesus as Savior, But they have not made Him their LORD.... In That Link I posted for you from Tozer, scroll down to chapter entitled "No regeneration without reformation". It is on page 23-24
https://hsraadio.net/raamat/A.W.+Tozer+-+The+Root+of+the+Righteous.pdf

I Hope you are taking the time to read the links, because it is not just me who is saying these things, these are things that have been creeping into the church over the course of the past couple of Hundred years, and they are far worse now than ever, to the Point that people who point these things out are castigated out of Christian Forums for saying these things. The message of Holiness, repentance and Lordship are seen as preaching legalism which they are not, But are the way of righteousness.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We who are truly regenerated have Christ living in us already, The Problem lies in the fact that most of Christianity is mired in the humanistic form of faith, and not true Salvation where Jesus is LORD and Savior, they have not fully submitted to Jesus as LORD, he is merely their co Pilot. It is when fully submitted to Him That the designer of the Plane can take over the controls and can show us what these vessels are capable of, which is why i pointed you to the passage from James. As Long as we are still at the helm we will collectively crash and burn.

I speak to those who are born again.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The message of Holiness, repentance and Lordship are seen as preaching legalism which they are not, But are the way of righteousness.
The way of righteousness is found in our life in Christ, which is enjoyed by accepting our forgiveness.

Being new creations, our normal life is in trust and service to God, in love for others. To be sure we grow into these. Lack of faith prevents us from living that life.

I think misunderstandings or a lack of understanding of our reconciliation to God, and of "a new creation", I think either of these are a huge obstacle to a consistent faith walk.

Repentance is what we do when we are born again. It is to repudiate the flesh mind, and receive Christ's mind.

We have made Him our Lord, and we have been recreated in holiness and righteousness. And we live in a body who's mind echoes in our heads, until we can figure out that it's just the old mind, that we are the new man, with a new heart, and new desires. And when we come to realize the fulness of our salvation, the forgiveness of sins, our anchor that holds through the veil, and will not fail, we walk in the faith that gives us access to the grace in which we stand.

Much love!

Reactions: David H.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now I'm curious . . . care to share?

Much love!
I would change the word/location Jerusalem for church. For example.. 2 Thessalonians speaks of the man of sin, soon of perdition, Antichrist seated in the temple of God proclaiming himself as God. Modern Christians for the most part take this literally. Even suggesting that is Satan himself who dis this. Thus is born the idea, carried along by real desires to build a third temple, that the Antichrist will move to Jerusalem and set himself up there as a focus of worship.
I happen to disagree with that whole scenario. I think the reformers had it right. The Antichrist isn't an individual, it's a system of governance, a union of church and state and the temple throughout NT times has been and still is God's people.

Reactions: marks

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Mockery of President Trump in the MSM now under the guise of genunine interest in New Zealand's bird of the year. Someone tried to rig that election too.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marks as a further explanation. In speaking about the Antichrist Paul was saying
  • his origins (2Thess.2:7... Mystery of lawlessness) were in his day
  • Would accelerate in growth after his departure (1Tim. 4:1-3)
  • Be revealed when the restrainer is removed (2Thess.2:7b)
  • And his lifespan would be at least 2000 years because he would be destroyed by the brightness of the second coming (v8).
  • No individual fits this description. Only a long enduring system of false worship fits this description. The Papacy.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A warning to those promoting signs, wonders, miracles etc as an indication of true faith.
Matthew 7:22
‭Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
‭23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
That word above, iniquity, in the Greek is lawlessness. There is a strong faction within the church that advocates the law is done away with. Jesus in the passage above is clearly demonstrating that the law has a significant part to play in the judgement... In fact is the standard of the judgement. Satan thought he could set up a rival kingdom without reference to the law, just as he demonstrated when he told Eve, that she could be like God even while disobeying God. There are numerous Christians who believe they can be like Christ... Working miracles and doing "many wonderful works", just like Christ, but are doing so while disregarding the very law that Jesus said He would never abolish.
Matthew 7:21
‭Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

In other words works are possible without obedience, but are utterly meaningless in that context.

Late edit...
If you want to be like Jesus, seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
What did the Father have to say about Jesus which we need to be like also?...
Hebrews 1:9
‭Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity (lawlessness); therefore God, ‭even‭ thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US election: Philadelphia election officials say “not one iota” of evidence shows any voter fraud

Meanwhile in the gulf of mexico...
Hurricane Iota now a Category 5 storm near Central America

Looks to me the either the Category 5 storm hasn't provided any "evidence" of Voter Fraud. AND -- there not one "iota" of evidence BECAUSE THERE'S THOUSANDS of evidence of Voter Fraud.

-- Kinda like when Obama said there not one "smidgen" of corruption at the same time the IRS (with Lois Lerner) was targeting and harassing various Tea Party organizers. :mad:

Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A warning to those promoting signs, wonders, miracles etc as an indication of true faith.

True faith is found in a calm and trusting spirit in the middle of a long and dark and black night.

Much love!

Reactions: Brakelite

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many say they are "born again" but they are not.... That is the sad part of this.
Sad indeed. There are genuine Christians and there are "nominal" Christians. There are genuine believers and there are make believers.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
KJV Galatians 2:20
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The finishing of the mystery of God is the ending of the work of the gospel. And the end of the work of the gospel is first, the removal of all vestige of sin and the bringing in of everlasting righteousness... That is, Christ fully formed in the life of every believer...

KJV Colossians 1:27
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

See also...
KJV Galatians 5:24
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
KJV Galatians 6:14
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
KJV Romans 6:4-6
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
KJV Romans 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
KJV Colossians 2:11-14
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
KJV Romans 6:8, 13
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory....

.... The gospel.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
KJV Galatians 2:20
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The finishing of the mystery of God is the ending of the work of the gospel. And the end of the work of the gospel is first, the removal of all vestige of sin and the bringing in of everlasting righteousness... That is, Christ fully formed in the life of every believer...

KJV Colossians 1:27
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

See also...
KJV Galatians 5:24
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
KJV Galatians 6:14
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
KJV Romans 6:4-6
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
KJV Romans 8:3-4
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
KJV Colossians 2:11-14
11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
KJV Romans 6:8, 13
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory....

.... The gospel.
Just realised I posted this on the wrong thread.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.... The gospel.
That Christ died according to the Scriptures, was buried, and raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

In Christ we died and resurrected, and are now complete in Him. Very good news indeed!

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ