Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except it will be false christs and false prophets, and lying signs and wonders. You'll know them by their fruit, as they pull you into the beast.

Much love!

No clue what that has to do with prophets and apostles appointed and anointed by God....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No clue what that has to do with prophets and apostles appointed and anointed by God....
What I'm saying is that according to Scripture, there is coming a rise of false christs and false prophets, and there will be lying signs and wonders, which will deceive a great many people.

So many are expecting a grand new church to stand up in power and glory with Apostles and Prophets at the helm, and with all the signs and wonders. But that's not how the Bible says it's going to be at the end of the age, which I think we're rapidly approaching.

It has nothing to do with the Lord's Apostles, and it has nothing to do with His prophets. His prophets will testify in Jerusalem, the world will hate them. But they will love their own prophets and apostles who will even call fired down from heaven.

There is a great deception coming.

Much love!

Reactions: Brakelite

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="marks, post: 882750, member: 7985"

So many are expecting a grand new church to stand up in power and glory with Apostles and Prophets at the helm, and with all the signs and wonders. But that's not how the Bible says it's going to be at the end of the age, which I think we're rapidly approaching.

It has nothing to do with the Lord's Apostles, and it has nothing to do with His prophets. His prophets will testify in Jerusalem, the world will hate them. But they will love their own prophets and apostles who will even call fired down from heaven.

Much love![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's already begun. Still has little relevance to the post I made. Some of the post is just confusing....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can bet prophets are coming. As well as apostles. And when He begins establishing these gifts in their appointed place, you won't know them by their publicist, self-proclamation or title on their business card.
You will know them by their ANOINTING.
They will be false. God isn't sending them. There already are many false prophets and apostles. More will come as faith disappears, and love grows cold.

Much love!

Reactions: Rita

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will be false. God isn't sending them. There already are many false prophets and apostles. More will come as faith disappears, and love grows cold.

Much love!

Blessings in Christ Jesus Marks! I understand where you are coming from with this as I see as you do what all scripture has to say concerning this. Do not take my word on this, but The Lord has His anointed as Jostler has said. They will be ready to turn the battle back to the gates. In due season you will hear of it, as you will be here during the days of sorrow. And many will be caught unaware, even in here.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus Marks! I understand where you are coming from with this as I see as you do what all scripture has to say concerning this. Do not take my word on this, but The Lord has His anointed as Jostler has said. They will be ready to turn the battle back to the gates. In due season you will hear of it, as you will be here during the days of sorrow. And many will be caught unaware, even in here.
Time will prove all things, and the Word is clear. We can hold to it, or not. Our choice.

Much love!

Reactions: GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will prove all things, and the Word is clear. We can hold to it, or not. Our choice.

Much love!
And that same Word is within us both. What is within the pages also is with The Father and The Son. And we have both, by way of The Holy Spirit. Just because something is not seen now does not mean it won't be then. Be honest Marks that choice(ship sailed) long ago. So let us rejoice!

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's difficult to keep a conversation on track long enough to string a train of diverse points together to form a coherent, larger picture when people seem bent on ignoring both substance and spirit of what has already been posted. I'll keep trying...

It appears I need to address in detail both the gifts of the Spirit and the restoration of the offices of apostle and prophet, from the Bilical text. Which I will begin to do, soon.

We need them all, gifts and offices....and they will all be showing up soon.

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears I will need to address the baptism in the Spirit, gifts of the Spirit, and the restoration of the offices of apostles and prophet, in detail, from the Biblical text before trying to move on to the "signs of the times". God willing, I will begin that soon...in a new thread that will not be invaded with Trump/Biden worship.

Edit to add: sorry for the repetiton....still working out how to use this silly phone :)

Hopefully.....

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We need them all, gifts and offices....and they will all be showing up soon.

All three of you are right. There will be the false prophets and Christs as Scripture clearly says, there will be a false unity and revival in the ecumenical coming. But there will also be something different happening in the True Church, It will not just be a rising up of Prophets apostles etc, but rather those gifts being poured out on all who love the Truth. There will be no "offices" of hierarchy in the church, all will be one in the unity of the Spirit. Ever believer will prophesy, Everyone will Perform miracles, and do greater works than Christ did during his earthly ministry, all for the Glory of God. There will be no leaders, or Hierarchy all will act as the Spirit moves in them. This is what the "fulness of Christ" is. Young men will see dreams and old men have visions, as the gift of discerning of Spirits falls on all. The Other gifts will flow, wave upon wave and no one person can take credit for all are one in Christ Jesus, as he is the all in all.

What I was shown is that Trump was a reprieve for the church, a restrainer so to speak, A final chance for the Saints of God to learn to trust fully in the providence of God, To turn away from trusting Governments and kings, to focus on the king of Kings. By Removing this restrainer, the Tyrants will run the show, and our only Hope is now not in a human leader but in Christ Jesus and His coming.

Come March 1st, I do not think either Trump nor Biden will be president.... Think hard on that one.

Reactions: Jostler

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All three of you are right...

Come March 1st, I do not think either Trump nor Biden will be president.... Think hard on that one.

I hope you are wrong.....i pray we have more time than that. But we may not. WHATEVER time we do have left....THERE IS NONE TO WASTE...not one second...

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I'm saying is that according to Scripture, there is coming a rise of false christs and false prophets, and there will be lying signs and wonders, which will deceive a great many people.

Much love!
Except for the reference to Jerusalem ( personal difference there), this was a good post.

Reactions: marks

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you are wrong.....i pray we have more time than that. But we may not. WHATEVER time we do have left....THERE IS NONE TO WASTE...not one second...

It's a matter of perspective.... We see the world falling apart around us an into the OWG and we can get down and caught up in that struggle, Or we can look up for our redemption draws nigh!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Holy Spirit Just led me to this passage, Hope it encourages all...

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:3-5)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe me, the only thing I am down about is the general condition of the church. So many are completely unprepared for what is coming, and do not see that without repentance, they are in danger of being taken home, before their race is run. Found unfit to participate with Him in His plan to finally wrest control of the kingdoms of this world out of the devil's hands, and manifest His Kingdom in this three dimensional world. The very thing He taught us to pray 2000+ years ago...."Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, ON EARTH...." is about to be answered.. That truly is cause for rejoicing. Whether or not we as individuals are able to participate with Him in that process, is going to be decided by our depth of relationship with Him. It takes time, effort and focus to develop that relationship....and there is not a lot of time left. His arm is upraised, and many of His own do not see or understand what that is going to mean for them.

Many are unaware that careless living is going to cost them a very high eternal price, even if their eternal destination is secured by His Blood. The ONLY THING that will ensure a place in His great plans for the end of this age, is KNOWING His voice, and being trained to INSTANT obedience when His voice is heard.

Even so, Lord Jesus, COME QUICKLY!..amen

Reactions: TLHKAJ and David H.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All three of you are right. There will be the false prophets and Christs as Scripture clearly says, there will be a false unity and revival in the ecumenical coming. But there will also be something different happening in the True Church, It will not just be a rising up of Prophets apostles etc, but rather those gifts being poured out on all who love the Truth. There will be no "offices" of hierarchy in the church, all will be one in the unity of the Spirit. Ever believer will prophesy, Everyone will Perform miracles, and do greater works than Christ did during his earthly ministry, all for the Glory of God. There will be no leaders, or Hierarchy all will act as the Spirit moves in them. This is what the "fulness of Christ" is. Young men will see dreams and old men have visions, as the gift of discerning of Spirits falls on all. The Other gifts will flow, wave upon wave and no one person can take credit for all are one in Christ Jesus, as he is the all in all.

What I was shown is that Trump was a reprieve for the church, a restrainer so to speak, A final chance for the Saints of God to learn to trust fully in the providence of God, To turn away from trusting Governments and kings, to focus on the king of Kings. By Removing this restrainer, the Tyrants will run the show, and our only Hope is now not in a human leader but in Christ Jesus and His coming.

A lot of people are expecting Harris to be ushered right in. Myself, I don't really have a specific expectation as far as the specific political landscape to come. I know things can change very much very fast.

I definitely do not share your view on the end times church.

I'll also disagree about how saints learn to trust. It's through afflictions and suffering. I mean, God can lead us into stronger faith any way He wants, but that's what the Bible talks about, that it's our afflictions which produce Jesus-life in us.

Personally, I think that the expectation of God's people to do signs and wonders will be what opens the door to receive the lying signs and wonders. I'm not saying anyone here will be deceived by them, and I trust that we all trust God more than that!

But this teaching that the church will explode with prophecy and visions and healings and resurrections and all of this, I don't see this in the Bible, and I do see the exact opposite.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of people are expecting Harris to be ushered right in. Myself, I don't really have a specific expectation as far as the specific political landscape to come. I know things can change very much very fast.

I definitely do not share your view on the end times church.

I'll also disagree about how saints learn to trust. It's through afflictions and suffering. I mean, God can lead us into stronger faith any way He wants, but that's what the Bible talks about, that it's our afflictions which produce Jesus-life in us.

Personally, I think that the expectation of God's people to do signs and wonders will be what opens the door to receive the lying signs and wonders. I'm not saying anyone here will be deceived by them, and I trust that we all trust God more than that!

But this teaching that the church will explode with prophecy and visions and healings and resurrections and all of this, I don't see this in the Bible, and I do see the exact opposite.

I respect your caution and concern, as for scriptures about the end time outpouring, perhaps the strongest ones are the following:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (John 14:12-14)

This Promise is conditioned on Holiness and obedience which the modern church has an aversion to, so you need to read this in it's context as well as with James 4:1-11, The institutional church has this aversion to repentance and largely no longer hunger and thirst for righteousness, but there is a remnant who still do, God always has a remnant and these are the church of the saints.

The outline for this event is found in Ephesians 4, and the Promise of Unity and reaching the fulness of Christ. This is something that is Spiritually revealed to those who seek it, not something that is given graciously, seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you....

Read Chapter 1 at the link it is short, it may inspire you to read some more there....
https://hsraadio.net/raamat/A.W.+Tozer+-+The+Root+of+the+Righteous.pdf

I Acknowledge the false outpouring that will happen, the question is will you be part of the true outpouring that happens? For both are promised, and the only way we will know what is true or false is if we have the latter outpouring that begins with the gift of discerning of Spirits being given to those who are seeking and hungering for His righteousness.

I Pray with Paul the prayer found in Eph. 3:16-21 over you, and all who read this.
God Bless

Reactions: Jostler

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something that is Spiritually revealed to those who seek it, not something that is given graciously, seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you....
Your corner on the truth?

Anyone who doesn't agree isn't seeking?

Much love!