Millennium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
The war with satan is not ours to overcome. The Lord is going to deal direct with him. There are plenty of people that will be saved during the Tribulation. But the saints will not overcome him. What is it with some of you Christians thinking you're Rambo?
laugh.gif

What is it you say? HE (JESUS) says so in the BIBLE!!! GOD does not like lazy people. People who do not stand up and proclaim HIS true WORD. It says we will stand and fight satan in Revelation, Daniel and elsewhere. WHERE does it say we will be raptured or flown away before satan arrives. It doesn't. It says that GOD does not want his children to be taught to fly away to save their souls. It is an abomination unto HIM. Yes Jesus did defeat satan with His death on the cross. But like I said before It says we are to stand up against satan during the tribulation. We are to help others to not fall prey to satans charms. satan will be declaring on MT> Zion that he is the risen Christ come to save us. Many people will believe him and even bring us before him asking him to save us because we are saying he is not the real Jesus Christ. WE WILL BE TRIED. WE WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE GOD AND HIS SEAL--THE WORD OF GOD IS IN OUR FORHEADS(IN OTHER WORDS OUR BRAINS) We will be tried. I don't think I an Rambo. Although he have the same upper body dimensions(just in different place (gut not pecs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
).)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
rev dw embry

WE WILL BE TRIED. WE WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE GOD AND HIS SEAL--THE WORD OF GOD IS IN OUR FORHEADS(IN OTHER WORDS OUR BRAINS) We will be tried.

We have to be renewed in our minds, and receive the meekness the en grafted word which is able to save our souls. (thinking)
The real power is the Word of God sown in our spirits. Without that, it is very easy to override our minds with carnal things. Faith is produced by the word in our spirits, and allows us to override the evidence of natural things around us.

As for being tried? This is the same concept as purgatory, and is wrong. Satan has no right to try or touch those whom are justified by the Blood of the Lamb. Not only that but we are delivered from the powers of darkness, and seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, far above all principality and power. Believe in rapture or not, you escape the wrath to come.

Jesus Is Lord.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[bible=Revelation 2:10 KJV]
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.[/bible]

Christians are tried indeed. Yes we have the victory and we've been given a letter on how to get there, but in the meantime we know that our enemy works by attempting to manipulate Scripture (see Genesis and see Jesus in the wilderness). That MO has not changed and if not contingent upon ourselves - we still owe it to others to teach them the coming times. We can joke about it all day long, but I don't see one point where Jesus or any of his apostles found it funny. In fact, it was so important the entire books and letters were written on the subject. I understand the desire and need for humor, but there comes a point when even the most precocious jester gets serious.

I guess the difference for me here is that I see Satan going down yes, but I see him dragging as many souls as he can with him. As a child of the Father I think that should both sicken and anger us. We know from Isaiah 14 where this murderer is going, but every lost soul robbed from his clutches further denies him satisfaction. I don't know about you, but I want that number to be as small as possible. I don't think joking accomplishes that. Salt doesn't joke, it seasons. The thing about seasoning is you can have too much or too little; there is an appropriate amount. I am not here to insult or rebuke, but just think on that aspect of things.

The war is already won, but the battles still loom and are being fought at this very instant.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Thank you Hammerstone

The enemy will be given power to make War with the Saints.

The Thought process here is not to dispute that Satan won't cause lots of havoc for those that have turned to God. The Issue is some as myself believe that the current anointed Church, who have accepted Jesus as Lord have scriptures that say we are protected and escape any wrath. We know Satan will be upset as we know his time is short, but would have no authority over the current church now.

As I stated, to think that we need Tried, is the same concept as purgatory. I do not hold on to that belief either.

This is where the differences are as nobody is disputing what happens at the end, we just have different views on who it happens to.

Be blessed.

Jesus Is Lord.