Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is where I saw you attacking others.

"attacking" is a strong word; and in using it I feel that you are attacking me.

That is a little different. He had told them he'd be returning, that he'd be resurrected. They didn't believe him, and they also didn't believe the women who had seen him.

God has given us Psalms 91; and apparently some are not believing His promises in that passage of holy scripture. What is the difference between their unbelief and the unbelief that the disciples exhibited?

Unbelief is unbelief; and Jesus would upbraid you for unbelief concerning Psalms 91 just the same as He upbraided the disciples for not believing in His resurrection.

As a matter of fact, I think that He would upbraid you even more; since it is easier to believe Psalms 91 than to believe that a man could raise himself from the dead; for the latter denotes a greater miracle.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"attacking" is a strong word; and in using it I feel that you are attacking me.
You're right. I was attacking you for attacking other people.
God has given us Psalms 91; and apparently some are not believing His promises in that passage of holy scripture. What is the difference between their unbelief and the unbelief that the disciples exhibited?
I already explained this. The disciples had seen Jesus perform many miracles. I have not see you or GYSMYS-7 performing miracles. The disciples also knew the women and should have known they were truthful people who were also not given to idle fancies. The disciples were insulting the character of the women when life experience should have told them the women were honest people. I do not know anyone who has been a witness to miracles you or GYSMYS-7 have performed.

Unbelief is unbelief; and Jesus would upbraid you for unbelief concerning Psalms 91 just the same as He upbraided the disciples for not believing in His resurrection.

As a matter of fact, I think that He would upbraid you even more; since it is easier to believe Psalms 91 than to believe that a man could raise himself from the dead; for the latter denotes a greater miracle.
See? You can't help yourself. You can't express your thoughts without putting other people down. You puff yourself up as if you know for sure that "Jesus would upbraid" me for unbelief.

Are you so knowledgeable? If so, tell us why Jesus died young when Psalm 91 promises a long life.
I've heard that the underground church in China is a powerhouse when it comes to prayer.
I wonder why they still have so many problems then.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right. I was attacking you for attacking other people.

I was attacking no one; rather I was making an observation that was true; that unbelief was afoot.

I already explained this. The disciples had seen Jesus perform many miracles. I have not see you or GYSMYS-7 performing miracles. The disciples also knew the women and should have known they were truthful people who were also not given to idle fancies. The disciples were insulting the character of the women when life experience should have told them the women were honest people. I do not know anyone who has been a witness to miracles you or GYSMYS-7 have performed.

It has nothing to do with me or @GISMYS_7. It has to do with a promise of scripture that is not being believed by people. Even if I or @GISMYS had performed no miracles (while I have cast out demons before), Psalms 91 is a promise of scripture that does not depend on us. We are merely observing that those who think that the coronavirus can touch them permanently are not believing Psalms 91 neither Psalms 103:1-3. And this is unbelief.

Are you so knowledgeable? If so, tell us why Jesus died young when Psalm 91 promises a long life.

Jesus was predetermined to die a young death for the sins of the world. And also, Psalms 91 was not necessarily promised to Jesus in that sense; while He was in fact raised from the dead and will live forevermore afterwards (which I would consider to be very long life; for is not everlasting life long life?)

I wonder why they still have so many problems then.

See Philippians 1:29. It is promised to faithful believers that they will have suffering in this life.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was attacking no one; rather I was making an observation that was true; that unbelief was afoot.
Okay, revise what I said about myself too. I can claim too that I was making an observation that was true.

It has nothing to do with me or @GISMYS_7.
Why did you mention GISMYS-7 then when you jumped into the thread?
It has to do with a promise of scripture that is not being believed by people. Even if I or @GISMYS had performed no miracles (while I have cast out demons before), Psalms 91 is a promise of scripture that does not depend on us. We are merely observing that those who think that the coronavirus can touch them permanently are not believing Psalms 91 neither Psalms 103:1-3. And this is unbelief.
Jesus was predetermined to die a young death for the sins of the world. And also, Psalms 91 was not necessarily promised to Jesus in that sense; while He was in fact raised from the dead and will live forevermore afterwards (which I would consider to be very long life; for is not everlasting life long life?)

See Philippians 1:29. It is promised to faithful believers that they will have suffering in this life.
So maybe some believing Christians were predetermined to die of coronavirus.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, revise what I said about myself too. I can claim too that I was making an observation that was true.

No, your observation would be false since I was attacking no one.

Why did you mention GISMYS-7 then when you jumped into the thread?

It doesn't matter. But in answer to your question, I did so because the unbelief was concerning the statement of faith that he had proclaimed that we can take authority over the cornavirus and defeat it.

So maybe some believing Christians were predetermined to die of coronavirus.

If you say so. I would say that if this be the case, it is only because the Lord is outside of time. And therefore, the people who die of coronavirus who are believers will only die from it because of what happens within the domain of time. Because they didn't know how to take authority over the virus.

In my own experience, the Holy Spirit showed me the nature of the virus that it is like a dog that will obey my commands when I command it. I told it to "sit." then to "lay down." As such, I may in fact still have it in my system; but it lieth dormant. This is why I continue to wear a mask; because while I consider myself to be immune, I do not want anyone else to get it from me who is not immune. I believe that I have the proper antibodies.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter. But in answer to your question, I did so because the unbelief was concerning the statement of faith that he had proclaimed that we can take authority over the cornavirus and defeat it.
Why is it still around then?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it still around then?
The cornavirus is a judgment of God on this world for rejecting Christ.

As such, it will not affect believers in the same way that it will affect the unbelieving world.

Time and chance happen to everything, according to Ecclesiastes. So perhaps even a believer or two will get it and die from it; very likely because they said, "Thy will be done" instead of realizing that there are promises in God's word that tell us that if we take authority over something we do not have to allow it to destroy us in the temporal sense. I realize that I could get flack from Hank Hanegraaf for saying so. It is not the Lord's will that we be destroyed by sickness; but I think that the Lord is insulted by those who believe that it might be His will; and therefore in anger He makes it His will to allow them to be destroyed because they don't seem to believe in His goodness.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cornavirus is a judgment of God on this world for rejecting Christ.
I could agree if you phrased that a bit differently. I think it is a judgment, but such judgments existed before Jesus came to the earth. I think it is the embracing of hate that causes such judgments to come. The bad tree bears its bad fruit.
As such, it will not affect believers in the same way that it will affect the unbelieving world.
Believers should expect to share the suffering in this world that comes as a result of sin and hate. If there is an earthquake, it may hit me as well as the sinner. I may die. That is okay if I spent my life the right way.
Time and chance happen to everything, according to Ecclesiastes. So perhaps even a believer or two will get it and die from it; very likely because they said, "Thy will be done" instead of realizing that there are promises in God's word that tell us that if we take authority over something we do not have to allow it to destroy us in the temporal sense. I realize that I could get flack from Hank Hanegraaf for saying so. It is not the Lord's will that we be destroyed by sickness; but I think that the Lord is insulted by those who believe that it might be His will; and therefore in anger He makes it His will to allow them to be destroyed because they don't seem to believe in His goodness.
I think you are missing something. Sometimes the suffering of the saints accomplishes good in this world.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could agree if you phrased that a bit differently. I think it is a judgment, but such judgments existed before Jesus came to the earth. I think it is the embracing of hate that causes such judgments to come. The bad tree bears its bad fruit.
Believers should expect to share the suffering in this world that comes as a result of sin and hate. If there is an earthquake, it may hit me as well as the sinner. I may die. That is okay if I spent my life the right way.

I think you are missing something. Sometimes the suffering of the saints accomplishes good in this world.

Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Ok.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that men are held accountable for the light that they are given.

There is the light of creation (Romans 1). If anyone obeys this light; believing in God, they will receive the second light, conscience (Romans 2). If anyone receives this light, understanding that they are sinners in need of a Saviour, the third light is not far behind...Christ (Romans 3).

If anyone rejects the first or second lights mentioned, there is judgment as if they had rejected the third light.

Because light is light.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The USA has over 30 million people that say they are "Christians" and only a very few like Copeland ask God to rebuke and destroy the covid-19 virus. What do they expect??