Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!

Reactions: marks

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mockers and scoffers pay a very high price as they dare and even ask for early judgment!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is interesting that the Pre-tribber society of believers can tell God what to do through their prayers of instruction to Him.

It is just a thought about the power of the puppeteers controlling themselves in a circular manner.

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a joke actually. Although there has been no outbreak way down here in Upsidedown Land.

That's good. I've heard the media in the States is whipping people into a frenzy.

I was wondering, perhaps you know, where is the Old or original Zealand...somewhere in England?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting that the Pre-tribber society of believers can tell God what to do through their prayers of instruction to Him.

It is just a thought about the power of the puppeteers controlling themselves in a circular manner.

I believe the pre tribulation rapture is when God will judge His House first ( 1 Peter 4:17-19 & 2 Corinthians 5:7-11 & 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 & Luke 12:40-49 ) for why many believers living in unrepentant iniquity will be left behind when the Bridegroom comes.

And I do not believe God will answer every prayer request I have made when it is to be asked in according to the Father's will, not my will, but I believe if it is within His will, He will have His Son answer the prayer; John 14:13-14 for why I would give the Father thanks in Jesus's name which is to the will of God for us to do.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

So I am sure believers can ask for protection from the virus if it isn't in the Father's will to end it altogether in answering our prayers.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That's good. I've heard the media in the States is whipping people into a frenzy.

I was wondering, perhaps you know, where is the Old or original Zealand...somewhere in England?

Glory to God,
Taken
Holland, I think. The first European explorer, Abel Tasman, was Dutch.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Enow,

Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!

This is what I was posting/commenting on.

Your response to my posted comment, showed that your understanding is not in line with God's understanding of Prayer.

IN the OP, there was no mention of the need for the USA citizens to repent of their iniquities. In the Book of Judges, the first step in process of removal of the tribulation that the Israelites were experiencing was a realization of their need to repent of doing what was right within their own eyes and not what was right in the eyes of God.

The judges first action was to call the people to repentance. Their second action was to remove the tribulation from the people concerned.

That is not what the OP was suggesting was happening during this time of Prayer.

Shalom

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enow,

Your response to my posted comment, showed that your understanding is not in line with God's understanding of Prayer.

IN the OP, there was no mention of the need for the USA citizens to repent of their iniquities. In the Book of Judges, the first step in process of removal of the tribulation that the Israelites were experiencing was a realization of their need to repent of doing what was right within their own eyes and not what was right in the eyes of God.

The judges first action was to call the people to repentance. Their second action was to remove the tribulation from the people concerned.

That is not what the OP was suggesting was happening during this time of Prayer.

Shalom

Exactly, too many Christians believe this whole prayer deal only goes one way. Its only in this modern era where it is believed that there is no requirement from God on our part to walk upright in the faith. All we need to do is pray, say your hail Mary's, and call it a day, according to today's "believers". If I was Satan, I'd be laughing at Gods so called "saints".

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So it is just pre-tribbers?

This comment is about as nonsensical as the Op.

Last edited:

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enow,

Shalom

Actually, I was addressing 2 topics; and one does not necessarily had to do with the other in responding to your post which contains 2 topics.

Sorry for the confusion but here it is again.

You said "It is interesting that the Pre-tribber society of believers can tell God what to do through their prayers of instruction to Him.

It is just a thought about the power of the puppeteers controlling themselves in a circular manner." ~~ end of your quote

By including Pre-tribbers in this judgment by what the poster of the OP had given, has prompted me, a Pre-Tribber, to announce the topic of why I am a Pre tribber and to denounce that I do not believe as the OP does about how we can claim such things from God by prayer.

Here is my quote you had responded to below.

"I believe the pre tribulation rapture is when God will judge His House first ( 1 Peter 4:17-19 & 2 Corinthians 5:7-11 & 1 Corinthians 9:24-26 & Luke 12:40-49 ) for why many believers living in unrepentant iniquity will be left behind when the Bridegroom comes.

And I do not believe God will answer every prayer request I have made when it is to be asked in according to the Father's will, not my will, but I believe if it is within His will, He will have His Son answer the prayer; John 14:13-14 for why I would give the Father thanks in Jesus's name which is to the will of God for us to do.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

So I am sure believers can ask for protection from the virus if it isn't in the Father's will to end it altogether in answering our prayers." ~~ end of my quote

The fact that the OP said for this prayer to be claimed and answered is on that day he had posted the OP testifies it didn't work, now did it?

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm pre-trib and I don't believe that. What an ignorant post to lump everyone who believes an unrelated doctrine into this category.

Reactions: Enow

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm pre-trib and I don't believe that. What an ignorant post to lump everyone who believes an unrelated doctrine into this category.

Oh well,
is a person who holds strongly to the Pre-trib views and consistently posts from a Pre-trib perspective.

His quoted post above, is brief, but has been posted by an ardent Pre-tribber.

I agree with you, that a global brushstroke like the one I used above has some "innocent" exceptions, but as a general rule, what I posted is true for most "christians" who love to control their world by telling God what to do based on their belief system and their expectations of God.

Shalom