Mmm....... something

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Welcome to the site, Entanglement! Always happy to have another viewpoint. I'm fairly new here, myself. And, my initial impression is that most people here have been friendly and respectful of my comments. They do fun stuff here, too; word association games and the like. Besides all the good Christian debates.
That's good.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That sounds a little romantic.

Not sure I can go there, but you are certainly welcome at this site. Just if you can, please play fair. We are a welcoming community, and do our very best to be friends to people. But we're not pushovers, either. Agnostics and atheists who level a lot of accusations at us and/or try to intimidate us mentally usually find out we're not impressed.

But God bless, and I hope you stay awhile. Hopefully we can exchange fruit baskets with each other for many years to come.

In Christ Jesus,
Hidden In Him
Where can't you go exactly?

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I sense someone who is in pain, right here on this forum. It is a pain that is completely foreign to me, difficult to understand (Deeply emotional)
telling the truth, bothers people-they don’t like it...they prefer lies-it’s comforting to believe everything is fine-when it isn’t. Emotional pain? Muhumbo jumbo

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
telling the truth, bothers people-they don’t like it...they prefer lies-it’s comforting to believe everything is fine-when it isn’t. Emotional pain? Muhumbo jumbo
I thought it was you. What can I say that will remove what you've been feeling? All I know about those unpleasant emotions is that they only hurt more, the more you fight them. Because they're telling you something that you're ignoring about yourself.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought it was you. What can I say that will remove what you've been feeling? All I know about those unpleasant emotions is that they only hurt more, the more you fight them. Because they're telling you something that you're ignoring about yourself.
Do you not hate lying too?

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thought they were ‘completely foreign’ to you :)