Mmm....... something

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Entanglement
Welcome to the forum. @Pisteuo has already taken care of the fruit basket so I'll leave that alone. Muffin, soap and oil are someone else. I would give whatever God would provide as did Peter at the Beautiful Gate if you would accept. That man was astonished after 40 years...!

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the site, Entanglement! Always happy to have another viewpoint. I'm fairly new here, myself. And, my initial impression is that most people here have been friendly and respectful of my comments. They do fun stuff here, too; word association games and the like. Besides all the good Christian debates.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will I be receiving a welcome to the forum fruit basket for signing up? Muffin basket maybe? Assorted bath soaps and scented oils from the Carribbean?

That sounds a little romantic.

Not sure I can go there, but you are certainly welcome at this site. Just if you can, please play fair. We are a welcoming community, and do our very best to be friends to people. But we're not pushovers, either. Agnostics and atheists who level a lot of accusations at us and/or try to intimidate us mentally usually find out we're not impressed.

But God bless, and I hope you stay awhile. Hopefully we can exchange fruit baskets with each other for many years to come.

In Christ Jesus,
Hidden In Him

Reactions: theophilus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lol...your moniker speaks volumes. An unfailing disposition here wanting ears.....but who knows, amongst all the glitter are flecks with genuine quality.