Moderators should ban wolves in sheep's clothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottAU

Feb 27, 2013
The blind lead the blind and both fall into the ditch.

Does the USA speak against North Korea?

Did the Russians oppose the Nazi's in WWII?

I have heard Benny Hinn speak against Joel Olsteen. Does this mean Benny Hinn is teaching the truth?

John MacArthur preaches a gospel message premised on the 5 points of Calvinism as well as the Reformed doctrine of Penal Substitution.

Thus strip away his great swelling words and you have simply another wolf preaching that you get saved in your sins because they believe that justification is purely forensic. These men have no understanding of the Gospel whatsoever. They may use Biblical language but they don't preach the doctrine of Christ.

John MacArthur adheres to the heresy of Total Depravity. He is an Augustinian Traducianist in that he believes that Adam's sin corrupted the constitution of all his descendents and that this corruption is passed down in the male sperm. This teaching has its origin with the gnostics who taught that sin was a substance of the flesh because matter imprisoned the light of the soul.

Here is what John MacArthur believes straight from the horses mouth...

“Nowhere or at no point is a man's depravity more manifest than in the procreative act. You say, "Why do you say that?" Well, we know man is a sinner by what he says, we know man is a sinner by what he does. We know man is a sinner by the attitude, the bearing that he carries. We can see on the outside sinful deeds. But how do we know man is a sinner at the base of his character? How do we know man is a sinner at the root of his existence? The answer, by what he creates. Whatever comes from the loins of man is wicked because man is wicked. So I say to you, nowhere then in the anatomy of a man or in the activity of a man is depravity more manifest than in the procreative act because it is at precisely that point which he demonstrates the depth of his sinfulness because he produces a sinner. And I would remind you that Jesus Christ had no human father because there was no human father who could produce a perfect person. The Spirit of God had to plant a perfect seed in Mary and bypass a human father.

The male organ then is the point at which human depravity is most demonstrated. You see not the deeds of sin but the nature of sin passed on to the next generation.”
Source:- http://www.gty.org/Resources/Sermons/50-27

What do you think of that?

What these Reformers do is twist sin into being a disease as opposed to a crime. Thus people are sinners by birth instead of choice. This fundamental position redefines repentance to being a "confession of sinfulness" as opposed to being the "change of mind which necessitates the forsaking of rebellion." Under thus teaching salvation is perverted into being a purely forensic state whilst the believer remains in a state of sinfulness.

There is no regeneration under this message. There is no crucifixion of the flesh with the passions and desires. There is no death of self. Instead the old man is dragged into the kingdom and is supposed to be reformed gradually, except the reformation never happens because the axe was never laid to the root of iniquity in a genuine repentance. God will not regenerate people whilst they are in a state of rebellion.

These men are wolves of the worst kind because they appear as ministers of righteousness and are very polished and well spoken.

Don't be fooled by them.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:
Let me put is in a better light.

Joh 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You cannot see past your eyes, you cannot see what Jesus sees, becareful what you ask for.

In All His Love
Who's judging? when did we move from calling sin sin and repenting of sin to judging?
You never answered my question, where do you fit into this verse? Eze 33:9

I don't judge them I move from here "warning of sin" to here Rev 22:11

Just fess up and admit you quoted scripture for the sake of convenience instead of consistency.
Your digging a hole

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

We live in a fallen world which is only becoming more corrupt. Should we go tell a deformed child that she is a sinner and going to hell and that her deformation is her choice. Again you are all looking with your eyes but cannot see,or is it choose not to see.

In all His Love

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:
Joh 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
Joh 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

We live in a fallen world which is only becoming more corrupt. Should we go tell a deformed child that she is a sinner and going to hell and that her deformation is her choice. Again you are all looking with your eyes but cannot see,or is it choose not to see.

In all His Love

Jesus didn't judge because it was not time to judge
John 3:17
John 12:47-49

Your a bit of a nut, now your trying to compare birth defects to unrepentant hearts.
You should have quit while you only had your foot on your mouth, now you've got your head up your a$$

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
ScottAU, the Bible does teach that the sin nature is passed through the procreative act. MacArthur is right about that.

He is wrong about Calvinism but he's not your typical burn all dissenters at the stake kind of Calvinist like most of them are. Give him room to breathe. He surely has at least ten years left on this planet. Let's do what terry suggests and give him a little extra rope and decide later on. If God chooses to take that ten years to work on John's heart, only time will tell and a blog posting from the man.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
IAmAWitness said:
ScottAU, the Bible does teach that the sin nature is passed through the procreative act. MacArthur is right about that.

He is wrong about Calvinism but he's not your typical burn all dissenters at the stake kind of Calvinist like most of them are. Give him room to breathe. He surely has at least ten years left on this planet. Let's do what terry suggests and give him a little extra rope and decide later on. If God chooses to take that ten years to work on John's heart, only time will tell and a blog posting from the man.
He seems to be just a big mouth, imo, by listening to his preaching.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No Rex I am showing you something that you refuse to see. What do you think Jesus would do, run into the gay mardygra and yell at them, " repent ", no He would do as He always did, He would sit with them, eat with them and show them who He is, and than He would let as always the Holy Spirit do His work, and If they are in sin He would convict them of such, but no not the christians of today,

Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Hasnt changes much has it.

In All His Love

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:
No Rex I am showing you something that you refuse to see. What do you think Jesus would do, run into the gay mardygra and yell at them, " repent ", no He would do as He always did, He would sit with them, eat with them and show them who He is, and than He would let as always the Holy Spirit do His work, and If they are in sin He would convict them of such, but no not the christians of today,

Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Hasnt changes much has it.

In All His Love
Noting has changed you still refuse to call sinners to repentance. Eze 33:9

For you, and good day to you Rev 2:20-21

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess than a 5 year old child is old enough to choose which sex it is, even if its body being male is screaming I am female. The fallen world, pity christianlty has fallen so far with it.

In All His Love

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
mjrhealth said:
I guess than a 5 year old child is old enough to choose which sex it is, even if its body being male is screaming I am female. The fallen world, pity christianlty has fallen so far with it.

In All His Love
I would like to ask that you dont trust that the Bible teaches what is right and wrong to His followers?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My personal view on the Seven Church Ages...

1. Ephesus - Apostolic church

2. Smyrna - Martyrs church - 10 days equals 10 Roman persecutions

3. Pergamos -Orthodoxy - Pygros is a fortified structure, needed for the dark ages.

4. Thyatira -Catholic - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and dominate.

5. Sardis- Protestant - Doctrine in the head, little in the heart

6. Philadelphia - Methodist/Moravian - You got sanctified with a brotherly love and a sweet spirit.

7. Laodicea - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

In which... We are all heretics and wolves in sheep's clothing in the eyes of some other believer.

For one thing, sirs, I safely dare to say,
That friends each one the other must obey
If they'd be friends and long keep company.
Love will not be constrained by mastery;
When mastery 'comes, the god of love anon
Beats his fair wings, and farewell! He is gone!
Love is a thing as any spirit free; - Geoffrey Chaucer

It seems like when Christians become so smart that they form church denominations that the cloak of love is swapped for the cloak of arrogance... And it normally is all downhill from there.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Meshak. I know what Jesus teaches that is enough for me, again you choose to look with your eyes and cant see. Would you go tell a 5 year old child they are going to hell ?? I guess there are a few here who should be taking stones with them when they go to the gays, or maybe they should ask them " where are your accusers" dont be surprised if they point there fingers at you, who is teh accuser, the devil.

In all His Love

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
mjrhealth said:
Hi Meshak. I know what Jesus teaches that is enough for me, again you choose to look with your eyes and cant see. Would you go tell a 5 year old child they are going to hell ?? I guess there are a few here who should be taking stones with them when they go to the gays, or maybe they should ask them " where are your accusers" dont be surprised if they point there fingers at you, who is teh accuser, the devil.

In all His Love
When did anyone say 5 year old go to hell? You are making up straw man argument. Outwordly gentleness is not of Jesus, friend. It is so superficial.

I dont care what the world do, I dont care what gay community protest. It is none of my business nor it should be any Jesus' followers' business. I dont even vote, friend.

It seems that you are so brain washed by majority practice of the churches to water down Jesus' messages. Enabling is not love, dear.

ScottAU

Feb 27, 2013
IAmAWitness said:

You are simply under the same deception as John MacArthur and this is why you cannot perceive in your mind this blatant error.

There is no such thing as the "sin nature." The word is "sarx" in the Greek and it means "flesh." The NIV translators have translated "sarx" as "sin nature" in some places due to preconceived dogmatic bias.

When Paul uses the term sarx he is is simply referring to the flesh body and the associated natural inclinations and desires. It is these natural inclinations and desires which draw people into sin, sin is when people choose to suppress the light of truth in order to yield to them selfishly (hence walking in the flesh).

That is what the Bible teaches. The "inborn sin nature" is a pagan myth.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:

In all His Love
You certainly do a grave disservice to the word, let those that read the last page determine for themselves whether what you said is true.

You handle the scriptures the same way you recall the conversation on the last page, no one said
Would you go tell a 5 year old child they are going to hell
there are a few here who should be taking stones with them when they go to the gays

HammerStone said:
Should I also ban the overweight and greedy? Perhaps a requirement for me to determine the nature of any divorces, as well?
If I was petitioning for a ban I would have said so. My dog in the disagreement is denial of sin unrepentant hearts. What do you do with people that deny they are in sin? Some say you break bread with then, I say you shake the dust from your sandals, perhaps someday they will repent or at least admit their in sin. You can't help people that insist they don't need help. My Solution Rev 22:11

It's your house, it's simply your choice, it's no more disruptive than a half dozen other disagreements. I've said my peace. Eze 33:9-10
I'll be glad to break bread with homosexuals that admit it's a sin, I'll not sit with scoffers and mockers of righteousness, with those that thumb their nose at sin.

Nor with those that coddle and harbor them Rev 2:20-21

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Pelaides said:
I think some of the moderators are also wolfs.

Really? There's only about 5 of us....my first instinct to this is to laugh, but on second thought.....if you honestly think one or some of us are wolves, don't you think you should be talking to the mod's that you think aren't wolves?
To be honest, I can't see it. The mods do come from different places and have a few varying beliefs, but as far as the essentials, we all hold to them.
But seriously, if you believe there to be a problem, you should be talking to someone about it, rather than taking vague and public swipes at us.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
HammerStone said:
Should I also ban the overweight and greedy? Perhaps a requirement for me to determine the nature of any divorces, as well?
One forum I was in, they allowed non-trins to post, but one member started to tell the forum that they should ban all non-trins. Admin took up his petition. I was also anti-military servant, and it was just good opportunity to ban me..

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Stephen100 said:
I think some of you have missed the point. Whether they are a wolf in sheep's clothing or a hypocrite, these people are still dangerous and should be banned. People who come on Christian forums and try to convince other Christians that homosexuality or abortion are okay should not be allowed on here. Why is it that moderators will ban people who "insult" others but yet they won't ban people who come here to support homosexuality, or abortion, or any other sin?
Well....it can be a bit of a tricky problem, but I'll give you one answer....
There is a difference between a troll, who only wants to insult and stir up arguments...that's a no brainer...you boot 'em.
But as for 'wolves'....it can be tricky to tell the difference between those who are wolves (out to deliberately lead others astray for their own benefit or cause), and those who are passionate about God but just plain wrong in what the understand.
The problem of 'just booting them' is that until you have a fairly firm grasp on which one of the above they are, booting them immediately may not be the best evangelistic course. If the person in question is well meaning but just wrong, we don't want to send them away with trying to talk to them about the truth. God is always using us to spread his word, and we cannot discount the opportunity we often have here to just cajole, reason, persuade and just honestly present the truth to these people.
Who knows...God may even use us to save a wolf.....having read Paul's conversion...anything is possible with God!

So....that is a very big consideration for us mods....it's not always easy to juggle everything and consider every angle, and to please every one. So sometimes we have to go with what we hope would please God, and further his gospel. Sometimes we just try and present the truth until we know for certain that they will not hear it....and sometimes, that takes a little times to know that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In chucrh we have thieves, oh but that is ok, they dress like you act like you talk like you so you cant see, thats ok.
In church we have adulteres, they dress like you talk like you and act like you, so you cant see so thats ok,
In church, we have liars and deceivers, but they talk like you dress like you act like you so thats ok
In church we have murders, but they talk like you dress like you act like you so thats ok, because on the outside it is all hidden from view, but when one is gay, it is not hiidden from view so that makes them number one target. You all say it is the same as anyother sin yet it ha more posts about it than any other, why, because it has become the Log in your eye, see they cant hide it from you, unless they are very good, and that makes them an easy target. But remember this when you go and stand before teh Lord, and He shows you all that you have called sinners, and than He judges you teh same. For a crime to be commited there must one who is guilty, for the case to go to court there must be an accuser, the devil, there is a judge and defendant Jesus, so whose side are you on. And you say but Jesus they are guilty, and He will say, but I have payed for there sin, I have payed the price in FULL, what would you have Jesus do, go back to teh cross and do it all again to please your flesh.

In All His Love

Status
Not open for further replies.