Moderators should ban wolves in sheep's clothing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Townsville, QLD. Australia
Stephen100 said:
So what are you saying, tell people that it's okay to practice homosexuality and allow them to go to hell? When Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," he was speaking to the people who wanted to stone the woman to death. It sickens me how so many professing Christians rip verses out of their context for the purpose of watering down sin.
What Jesus was doing was calling people out for being hypocrites and promoting double standards. Just as YOU are doing. If you were to bring a homosexual to Jesus for judgment it would be YOU who Jesus would judge! Read the story again without the prideful and prejudiced blinders!

Stephen100 said:
I don't find it tricky at all. Anybody who professes to be a Christian while trying to convince others that homosexuality is not a sin is obviously a wolf or a hypocrite. Such people are very dangerous and should be banned. The early apostles would not tolerate it, and neither should we.
You believe - erroneously - that it's YOUR task to promote Jesus to people by CONDEMNING THEM! You wear the blinders of arrogance and therefore cannot see that it is YOU that is the dangerous one. I, as a professed Christian, i.e. YOUR EQUAL!, am having a hard time tolerationg YOUR brand of Christianity!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SIn tit strange, Jesus , sat with ate with, loved, spoke to, enjoyed the company of the sinners, teh gays, teh thief, teh drunk, the tax collectors while outisde where the pharriseess saying, why is He in there with teh " sinners", the sinners loved Jesus because He showed them His love never condeming anyone, while the pharrisees wanted and excuse to stone everyone who didnt do as " they" believed and so Jesus was always out of there reach.

Why was in there with teh sinners, because He knew they would listen to Him while the pharrisees thought they where righteouss and therefore didnt need Him.

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment came I into this world, that they which see not may see; and that they which see may become blind.
Joh 9:40 Those of the Pharisees which were with him heard these things, and said unto him, Are we also blind?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye would have no sin: but now ye say, We see: your sin remaineth.

In all His Love

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
IAmAWitness said:
Either you will be on fire for God or you will be set aflame by the fires of Hell. Make your decision to burn, for God or for the devil.

The sexually immoral and degenerate generation, this filthy antichrist nation called America that has peddled this filth and now likely will legalize the most illicit of all relations in June is damned and cursed with a curse. There is a divine appointment between this nation and the God we once served and it is our scheduled demise, the collapse of all as we know it and few survivors will be left. God will bring His holy wrath upon us and there will be no alleviating it or turning it back.

This I pray, "Let thy will be done".
Oh my goodness ..you WERE serious. Fanaticism anyone . . .?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
mjrhealth said:
SIn tit strange, Jesus , sat with ate with, loved, spoke to, enjoyed the company of the sinners, teh gays, teh thief, teh drunk, the tax collectors while outisde where the pharriseess saying, why is He in there with teh " sinners", the sinners loved Jesus because He showed them His love never condeming anyone, while the pharrisees wanted and excuse to stone everyone who didnt do as " they" believed and so Jesus was always out of there reach.

Why was in there with teh sinners, because He knew they would listen to Him while the pharrisees thought they where righteouss and therefore didnt need Him.

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment came I into this world, that they which see not may see; and that they which see may become blind.
Joh 9:40 Those of the Pharisees which were with him heard these things, and said unto him, Are we also blind?
Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye would have no sin: but now ye say, We see: your sin remaineth.

In all His Love
Theirs your key phrase now ask your friend If he's listening

OK I'll ask him
KCKID is homosexuality a sin?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
meshak said:
Take a look at my sig, friend. I am Jesus' servant, my duty is to spread Jesus' whole messages which most mainstreams perverted and misrepresented.

I already refuted all your claims of your doctrine of trinity. Jesus never taught the trinity, much less to accept it as requirement for salvation.

I dont need to be told which forum I fit in by you.

So...you admit that you are here to "spread" your particular brand of beliefs here?

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
mjrhealth said:

In all His Love
Hmmm . . .why is it, I wonder, why none of the um, shall I say 'religious ones', present scriptures such as those above that clearly demonstrate what Jesus was all about? Obviously, they have an agenda that is quite clearly not that of the Jesus they claim to follow. And, they are blind to that. The only biblical texts they appear to know are those that are hateful and condemning. Who was it that said 'you will know them by their fruits ...'?

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Rach said:
So...you admit that you are here to "spread" your particular brand of beliefs here?

Nope, I am on the forums to spread Jesus' whole messages that trinity churches are perverting and misrepresenting to the world.

the world needs to know that Jesus is not militant Savior, He is prince of peace.

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Rex said:
Theirs your key phrase now ask your friend If he's listening

OK I'll ask him
KCKID is homosexuality a sin?
Well, I'm glad you asked. You were referencing Jesus and his associating with the 'sinners' of the day. So, I will look to Jesus for the answer to the question you asked of me. KCKID flips diligently through the pages of the 4 Gospels. Hmmm . . .nope ...I haven't come across any place where Jesus said ANYTHING about homosexuality! So, in answer to your question, Jesus, the One we claim to follow, doesn't offer a yay or a nay to your question. Is it okay to assume that the subject wasn't that important to Jesus? He DID, however, condemn divorce that is prevalent (and accepted) within our Churches. Where do we go from here?

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Kid,

Jesus tells us to be perfect. Jesus hates hypocrisy, so hypocrites will not inherit God's kingdom. Jesus will not tell us to be perfect if it is not achievable.

Jesus also tells us not to sin anymore.

We should not make excuse for our imperfection to be hypocrites.

KCKID said:
Well, I'm glad you asked. You were referencing Jesus and his associating with the 'sinners' of the day. So, I will look to Jesus for the answer to the question you asked of me. KCKID flips diligently through the pages of the 4 Gospels. Hmmm . . .nope ...I haven't come across any place where Jesus said ANYTHING about homosexuality! So, in answer to your question, Jesus, the One we claim to follow, doesn't offer a yay or a nay to your question. Is it okay to assume that the subject wasn't that important to Jesus? He DID, however, condemn divorce that is prevalent (and accepted) within our Churches. Where do we go from here?
Yes, remarriage is one of the major sins that most churches are tolerating. We should not remarry after divorce, even if it is biblical divorce unless your ex is dead.

this is no less sin than homosexual sex.

There are many that trinity churches are tolerating too.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
KCKID said:
I could tell you about Sauls conversion and how the Lord told Ananias Acts 9:15
But you wouldn't accepts Pauls testimony ether so the answer to mjrhealth is ------>>>> hes not listening.

Good night I have to my secondary job tomorrow. This jobs finished.

In his own special way he says homosexuality is not a sin
Or you could simply see his name in the locked thread with his vote, "homosexuality is not a sin"

If you ever have a change of heart KCKID please PM me

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Rex said:
I could tell you about Sauls conversion and how the Lord told Ananias Acts 9:15
But you wouldn't accepts Pauls testimony ether so the answer to mjrhealth is ------>>>> hes not listening.

Good night I have to my secondary job tomorrow. This jobs finished.

In his own special way he says homosexuality is not a sin
Or you could simply see his name in the locked thread with his vote, "homosexuality is not a sin"

If you ever have a change of heart KCKID please PM me
The question itself is a ridiculous one. I could just as well ask of you, Rex, "Do YOU sin?" And, if you were honest, you would say, "Yes, I DO sin." I could then let the matter rest and remain non-judgmental or I could pry even further and ask you to give me a list (I'm sure there's a list :) ) of your sins. You might tell me to go bite myself (recommended!) or you might confess your wretched sins to me. I could then tally your confessed sins with cherry-picked scriptures and say to you, "Wow, Rex ...you really ARE a sinner according to this book!" So, as said, "Is homosexuality a sin" is an asinine question for someone who has their own fair share of sins to ask of another. What I WILL submit to is that the act of homosexuality would go against the reason for sex being initiated. That is, for procreation. So, non-procreational sex would certainly be considered a no-no by God. So there, did I do good? Unfortunately, if we take THAT line of thought that also renders ALL non-procreational sex as being a no-no to God. This would include recreational sex, masturbation, condoms, birth control methods and oral and anal sex by heterosexuals. Am I right, Rex, or do you really believe that God has a special ax to grind with homosexuals that he doesn't with heterosexuals who do the same things and more? Dismiss the reason I just gave for God finding homosexuality to be a no-no and youre left with no reason at all. Agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.