Modern Day Romanian Prophet has a warning For AMERICA and the World at Large!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: LONDRA ! ATENTATE TERORISTE ?

London! Terrorist Attacks?
19th September 2017, time 16:45

My Darlings,

Today in the afternoon, while I was writing here on the blog, I hear two distinct voices talking about Great Britain, more precisely about London!

This is what the first voice (spirit) had to say:

“You will see what will begin there in London!”

But the other voice that was more warm says this:

“But until a month and a half ago you were talking…only about nice things. And now?”

And the answer came back:

“You will see what will start in London!”

Dear friends, we all know that in London, not long ago a terrorist attack happened in the subway(metro/tube)

Here:

----- Romanian news article insert about the attack with 22 injured (?) ---

VIDEO. Atentat terorist la metroul din Londra. 22 de rAniți

What was this message all about? Is it about other terrorist attacks made by terrorists at the same time but in different places?

My darlings, London’s authorities must keep their eyes in a 1000 places, because the terrorists are in position (ready).

Let’s pray to the Good Lord and The Holy Mary Mother of God for us as Romanian people, for the peace of the entire world, and that these individuals hungry fur murder to be caught and punished, according to the laws of that country.

With Love, Maria.

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
original Romanian article here: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: CICLON URIAS ÃŽN MAREA MEDITERANA , ÃŽN LARGUL COSTELOR DE EST !

GIANT CYCLONE IN MEDITERRANEAN SEA, OFF THE EASTERN COAST!
9 October 2017, TIME 6:15 in the morning

My Darlings,

This morning, a voice (spirit) woke me up that said this:

“CYCLONE!”

In that moment I see towards EST, the sea water getting pulled out of the sea many many meters above the Sea.

It was like a giant mushroom of black-blueish color, it was frightening BIG and TALL, it seemed that it reached the skies.

---random picture to portray the vision for a better understanding---

http://www.ambientum.com/revistanueva/2005-09/imagenes/katrina.jpg

http://s4.thingpic.com/images/Xt/YVpe7c4CFyEvP5idWTM8XQCv.jpeg

Then I hear the voice again saying this:

“HUGE CYCLONE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA!

CYCLONE OFF THE EASTERN SHORES!”

----picture - Italy map (?) – fragment of Mediterranean Sea map----

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/49/7d/40/497d4028555a34e5876912ab70e5c7f4--italy-italy-italy-trip.jpg

Then my Darlings, the voice disappears, and I continue to watch “THE MONSTER” from the depths, that made the water a huge vortex (the word could be: tow or flax | sorry) and raised it to the sky.

---picture – italy map (?) -- fragment of Mediterranean Sea map ---
http://harta.infoturism.ro/Continente/Europa/Italia/harta/harta_Italia.gif

Dear friends, like always I’ve made my soul duty and I wrote here all that I’ve

experienced, seen and been told.

So we will hear about a very big cyclone in the Mediterranean Sea, in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, more precisely off the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea.

May the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother of God be with all of us, Theirs children, and may Them protect us from all evil and hardships and all disasters, AMIN!

With Love, Maria!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: CICLON MARE , DE CULOARE ROÅžIE CA FOCUL ! !

Big Cyclone, Of Red Color as Fire !
13 September 2017, TIME 16:05 !

--- random picture insert: http://i.bnet.com/blogs/hurricane-sandy-noaa-image.jpg --

My Darlings,

Look how all these messages are coming forward, about the disasters that are about to happen on Earth.

While I was writing here on the blog, the previous article, I see on my right towards North, North-West, a Cyclone of reddish color. Just a little, like droplets, I could observe the colors grey-blue, in that intense red Cyclone. The Cyclone was big and of a living red, very bright and was twisting counter clock wise.

Do not doubt my darlings, of all the things I write here! I’m the pen of the Holy Ghost, I have no power; Only with the power of the Holy Ghost I write.

All the things you will read on this Blog “GOD EXISTS – CONFESSIONS (testimonials)!”, be convinced, that all will come true, they will fulfill at the time of God’s choosing, and not when man wants them to!

---random picture insert: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-content/sotc/tropical-cyclones/2015/10/patricia.png ---

My darlings, what does this red cyclone means, and where it will hit, I do not know. But unfortunately, we will hear of this fire like cyclone.

Let’s pray to the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother Of God to protect us from all evil, from all troubles and suffering, Amin!

With Love, Maria!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: TEMPERATURI INTENSE ??? UN ANUNÅ¢ SUSPECT ?!

Intense Temperatures??? A suspect Announcement?!
October 4th 2017, Time 4:17 early morning!

My Darlings,

This Early Morning, a very suspect voice wakes me up, that says something about more intense temperatures then the usual.

This is what the voice says:

“Ladies and Gentlemen!

It’s a beautiful evening, with more intense temperatures then usual…!”

And the voice intentionally stops!

I could see darlings, lots, very many people, just like to a Show, or any other big event. Everything was going on towards South-East! I could feel in that voice I was hearing, lots of sarcasm, mockery.

My darlings, we will hear of a such event, where a person will talk about intense temperatures.

Let’s pray darlings, that all our fellows will be safe, wherever they live on this Earth. Lets pray for us and world peace, Amin!

With Love, Maria!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Original article: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: TEMPERATURI EXTREM DE MARI ,CUM NU AU MAI FOST NICIODATA , DE CÂND ESTE PĂMANTUL !

Extremely High Temperatures, Like Never Before, Since The Earth Was Made!
August 30th 2017, Time: 5:23 in the morning!

My Darlings,

This morning, a voice woke me up that said something frightening.

The Voice said this:

“We will have extremely high temperatures!
So high, that they never existed before, absolutely never, since the Earth exists!”

Dear friends, we await the autumn, and look what awaits us at Planetary scale.

----picture insert “holy trinity: http://jurnalspiritual.eu/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/sf-treime-2.jpg ---

If what is about to happen, that no one even heard that something like this ever existed since the Earth exists, it means it won’t be that good.

--- picture insert “Holy Virgin Mary with baby Jesus”: https://doxologia.ro/sites/default/...are_de_dumnezeu_si_pururea_fecioara_maria.jpg ---

So darlings, we will hear in time of TEMPERATURES like never before heard.

What can we do? We are in the hands of GOD and of the Holy Virgin Mary, and that’s how we need to remain! And through our prayers, through the mercy and love we give to our fellows, through good deeds, and not the least, through the FAITH we carry in our hearts and souls, and this way, we will earn a place in The Kingdom of Heaven!

With Love, Maria!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
So if you think it's bad...well it is...

You should sit down for the flowing few posts. I myself thought it's all bull until Maria started to have visions about it. Others on her blog stated that lately they had similar dreams. You don't have to believe any of these things but remember this:

When things will get bad, know that the WORLD WILL NOT END!

God will lead you with the same ease through any chaos as he is leading and inspiring you through the present one. Work with him, Prayer and Action, Prayer and Action, Prayer and Action, that is the key, and you will be fine no matter what will happen around you in the next years!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Original link: Dumnezeu există - Mărturii.: CIFRA TREI LEGATA CU CIFRA CINCI ,PE CERUL DE ZI !
Number “3” tied with number “5”, On the daytime Sky

Night of September 29th-30th 2017, TIME: 1:24!

My Darlings,

During this night, while I was writing here on the blog, I can see above me, even if my eyes were on the computer screen, I see a daytime sky, and on the sky, very close to earth a number appeared. This number was golden, like it was taken from the Sun, it was big and brilliant.

The number was “3”, and it was reversed on horizontal, as in, with the two openings towards our right. I couldn’t find on the internet a “3” reversed to the right, so I brought here a normal written one.

----picture insert---

---my insert: http://www.distinctivemolds.com/images/large/3_3.jpg ---

Right the Next moment, from behind of the number “3”, 2 red tentacles like fire appear, having in front of them another number, a “5”:

---- Picture insert: http://aflati.ro/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/cifra-5.jpg ---

The red fiery “5”, catches like within pliers the number “3”; it overlaps on the back of the number 3, and so, it caught it like in a chain link.

At the end, I could see my darlings, the number 3 reversed with the back at the number 5, but also the number 5 that caught from behind, like in a chain link, the number 3. The red tentacles like fire of number 5, had now 2 numbers: a revered “3”, and also the “5”. Both were in the tip of the tentacles, were big and were shining on the daytime sky.

My darlings, what do all these mean, I do not know what to tell you, But if you know what the meaning of these strange numbers, I await affectionately and with lots of interest your comments.

With Love, Maria!

----what readers believe this to be---

The Third Trumpet

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

-------------------

The Fifth Trumpet

"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit." Revelation 9:1

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Nibiru! Planet Nibiru is coming towards Earth!
8 October 2017, TIME 17:23!

My Darlings,

In today’s afternoon, while I was writing here on the blog, I hear a voice that says something about Planet Nibiru.

http://jurnalulph.ro/images/stories/2016/aprilie/12/nibiru.jpg

Look what the voice (spirit) says my darlings:

“NIBIRU!
NIBIRU IS COMING, at it will make a place for…!”

And the voice doesn’t finish the sentence that it started.

My darlings, as we know already, they don’t talk about Nibiru in the press anymore.

The reason? Not even us understand it, but we can guess. I wrote about Nibiru before! Here are the links:

----------Romanian Links-----

Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: PLANETA NIBIRU ! NU VA FI NICIUN SFARSIT AL LUMII PE 23 SEPTEMBRIE !

https://plus.google.com/111297170080812562732/posts/TBbNMUBCE4A

https://plus.google.com/111297170080812562732/posts/fCfkfccb9p6

-----English Translation: Includes translation for the other inks----

Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: (EN )NIBIRU ! NIBIRU COMES AT 2 O 'CLOCK !

---------------------------------------------

What I know about Planet Nibiru and Planet Nebira, is that this 2 planets will merge and will scratch the earth on the south side.

http://mediav1.rtv.net/image/201608/w460/nibiru_headed_towards_the_earth_600x338_87884200.jpg

Look my darlings, while I was writing here the words from above, I see a sky like fire towards south and on the ground on the pavement lots of fire, like a volcano. The pavement was boiling on fire like a volcano; The earth was boiling and it was covered on fire.

A small car was on the road at the same time, it was moving, only that in front of it all hell break loose. Those in the car witch in front of it all hell break loose, had no chance left. Dear friends, I do not know if what I was showed with the car and the ground boiling, has to do with Nibiru. Could be from a Volcano that will erupt unexpectedly.

The fact remains that Nibiru will continue it’s journey towards earth!

But no matter what will happen, we shouldn’t be scared! God and Mary the Holy Mother of God loves us and They will protect us!

With Love, Maria.

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
I will say this, 2 o'clock, we don't believe to be the hour but the latitude, the world it's upside down, so you need to reverse it. Maria was explicit that it will happen in the southern Hemisphere.

---------------------

Original article: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: NIBIRU ! LA ORA DOUÄ‚ VINE NIBIRU !

Nibiru! At 2 o’clock Nibiru Arrives! (or it comes, double meaning word in romanian) / Alternate title: Nibiru! Nibiru comes at 2 o’clock! (I think more accurate)
7th October 2017, time 7:52!

My Darlings,
This morning, being awake, I hear a voice that says something about Planet X – Planet Nibiru!

-------picture insert------

I hear a voice that says this:

“NIBIRU !
Nibiru comes at 2 o’clock!
Their NASA …!”

And the voice stops

In that moment, I see towards west a sky like in sunset, and down on the Earth (ground), I see a boy of about 9-10 years old, that points his finger towards that sunset sky. The boy was pointing towards the middle of the sky, like we would watch the Sun in the morning, at about 9/10 o’clock in summer time.

The boy was already seeing something, because, I could see his wonder on his face but he also remained feezed pointing towards the sky.

And I want to say to you my darlings, that’s the exact same position of Planet Nibiru, as I saw it while it was tumbling downwards, just touching the Earth with a deafening sound. Nibiru scratched the Earth but it didn’t hit it full on; it only passed by, it scratched it fast and very noisy. A terrifying sound.

Look:

----inserts, links for the previous visions of Nibiru, I will insert full translations for those as well ----
----inserts, links for the previous visions of Nibiru, I will insert full translations for those as well ----

Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: PLANETA NEBIRA SAU (ÅžI ) PLANETA NIBIRU ? DOUÄ‚ PLANETE CU NUME APROPIATE ?

Planet NEBIRA AND/OR PLANET NEBIRU? 2 planets with similar names?
13th September 2017, Time: 11:30 !

My Darlings,

In this afternoon, while I was doing house choirs, I hear a voice that says something about Planet X, or as they call it as well, Planet Nibiru.

But here it is my darlings, it seems that this voice it either does not agree with the name given by the scientists, or there is another planet undiscovered by now with the name:

“ Planet Nebira!”

Another voice asks in wonder:

“Two???”

In that moment, I see a room without ceiling, and a person (man) very tall, points at the sky.

At the moment that he points toward the dark (nightly) sky, says with a loud voice:

“NEBIRA !
Planet NEBIRA!”

In that moment I see the Planet NEBIRA, blueish on the side, and the rest was a dens black.

----picture insert---

Everything was darkish, black, and the shape of planet NEBIRA was perfectly round.

Dear friends, the question of that voice: “TWO?” it makes us think about the previous message, in which it talked about two earthquakes, or the message from today in which we could think that’s about 2 planets.

The first would be Planet Nibiru, and the second, Planet NEBIRA!
Here is the link with the previous message, regarding Planet Nibiru!

( Original article: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: PLANETA NIBIRU ! NU VA FI NICIUN SFARSIT AL LUMII PE 23 SEPTEMBRIE !

Will translate after the end of this article)

Dear friends, what will be will be! This messages that I receive with the blessings of the Holy Ghost, aren’t useless.

What I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, is the fact, that the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother of God will protect the Earth! And His children, He will protect them according to their faith, according to the mercy and the good will they’ve showed to their fellows, the good deed they made towards the sufferings and the poor. If we want to inherit the Kingdom Of Heaven, we must respect and fulfill God’s Commands from and with love.

Let’s not forget the 3 Devine Virtues:
Faith, Hope and Love, virtues that show and pave the way to salvation for our souls.

With Love, Maria!

------insert nor related to article --------------
--------------end of translation of the first link----------------------
----------------insert 2nd link on a nibiru vision-----------------------

Original Article: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: PLANETA NIBIRU ! NU VA FI NICIUN SFARSIT AL LUMII PE 23 SEPTEMBRIE !

Planet Nibiru! The WORLD end won’t end on 23rd September!

Nighttime 11th – 12th September 2017, time 1:13!

My darlings,

Tonight, while I was writing here on the blog, I see my darling, behind me, towards south, I see a night sky, and on that sky, it descends like a “roller”, rolling amazingly, a Blue PLANET with grey lines, perfectly round.

----insert picture----

This blue planet my darlings was a lot bigger then the planet Earth. When it came close to the Earth, then I realized how big it actually is.

While Planet Nibiru was “rolling” (I think she is trying to say descending, there is no equivalent for that Romanian word used) like a “roller” I hear a loud noise similar to those UFOs that I often heard. A deafening buzzing, that was descending with planet Nibiru and it was getting louder as the Nibiru was getting closer, A deafening buzzing uninterrupted!

I hear a voice my darlings, a voice that asks in wonder like this:

“ Are there 2 earthquakes? “

In that moment, I see this blue planet getting near Earth and it touched the south of planet Earth, it actually scratched with a loud noise, with a loud scratching sound, crossing in front of Earth.

Then I hear again a voice:

“Previous earthquake!”
After that everything goes away!

My friend after the message that I received, it seems that planet Nibiru, passed by Earth in a previous time, and it actually touched it, and in that moment a powerful earthquake took place.

A voice tells me right now: “A global powerful earthquake!”

And if one already happened what happens with the second that the message was referring to? Can it happen?

And if so, does it mean that planet Nibiru will touch the Earth? But it depends on how strong this contact will be, and what earthquake will be produced from this contact with our Earth.

The scientist (some Romanian and worldly researchers) picked as a date for this meeting between this 2 planets, September 23rd 2017.

But I assure you my friends that nobody knows the date nor the hour, nor the minute, when this planet will touch the Earth. Lets pray to the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother of God, to be healthy, strong in our faith and Love, and for the love of our fellows, to love our fellows like we love ourselves.

Let’s not think about the end of the world, because this will not come.

With Love, Maria.

---insert not related to article---
---end of translation for the second link, end of translation for both links---

----returning to the original article translation: Dumnezeu existA - MArturii.: NIBIRU ! LA ORA DOUÄ‚ VINE NIBIRU ! ----

---insert 2 pictures---

Dear friends, after all Nibiru reserves us some big surprises! Lets hope that nothing that bad will happen, as in, the whole planet to shake.

Planet Nibiru Will Arrive!

But it won’t destroy the Earth! It will pass by it, touching it, with a loud noise. My darlings, we will all see this Planet Nibiru, when it will arrive and it will pass by our planet Earth.

2 O’clock! I wonder what’s country will this hour be of, and what day of witch month or year?

Let’s not panic my darlings, because, Nibiru won’t destroy the Earth nor the entire life on Earth. God and The Holy Mary Mother Of God loves us, and then, we have to waith here on Earth, as in Romanian Earth, the second coming of Jesus Christ in the future 2nd New Jerusalem!

With Love, Maria!

---Insert: 3 articles about vision of 2nd Jerusalem, maybe I will translate them at a later date, not related to main topic Nibiru---
---insert unrelated to the article---
----the end---

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Original link: Dumnezeu există - Mărturii.: MOSCOVA !!! MOSCOVA VA CULEGE SUFERINŢĂ ?!
Moscow !!! Will Moscow harvest suffering?!
October 15th 2017, Time: 5:23 In the Morning!

Early this morning, a voice wakes me up, and says something about Moscow. The voice says:

“Moscow!”

--- random picture insert with Putin ----

But another voice intervenes, and asks:

“And why should I go there?”

And look darlings, the answer does not take long to come:

“It’s suffering harvesting and it looks (or forgets, they are the same word in Romanian when used like this) there!”

And then the voice that asked the question says:

“Then I must go to harvest!”

My darlings, this message is kind of complicated. Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s anything good. Moscow will suffer, they will harvest suffering!

How wonderful it would be, if countries would get along, and wars between people would disappear. But unfortunately, these days everything is upside down. We got floods on a global scale, big earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear bombs explosions, etc.

We’re left with one chance darlings! And that is FAITH, HOPE and THE LOVE OF GOD and the Holy Virgin Mary, and for our fellow. Darlings, lets no leave our room, until we do at least the sign of the cross and say with all our hearts this:

“Oh Lord Jesus Christ, Son of GOD, merciful be with me the sinner.”

Lets do the same in the evening before bed time!

Lets not fall asleep until we bring prayers of gratitude towards the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother Of God, for all they gave us in the day that just passed, and for the night that follows, in which we will rest in peace and silence, so that in the morning we can be joyful of a new sunrise, and of all those dear to our soul and heart.

With Love, Maria!

Denver Eduard

Oct 14, 2017
Bucharest
Faith
Christian
Country
Romania
Original link: Dumnezeu există - Mărturii.: BULGARIA ! CATASTROFĂ ÎN BULGARIA ?!
Bulgaria! Catastrophe in Bulgaria!
October 15th 2017, Time: 6:15!

My Darlings,

I was writing just a day ago, an article entitled “Catastrophe !!! Catastrophe !!! “

( Original link: Dumnezeu există - Mărturii.: CATASTROFA !!! )

Today’s morning darlings, I received also the message that tells us in witch country will the Catastrophe will take place. So I hear a voice that says this:

“BULGARIA!”

And I ask in my mind that voice:

“What about Bulgaria?”

Right in this moment, I see above me a white light and a roll of about 20 cm, o roll that seems to be adhesive tape, possibly the kind used in medicine, especially in Surgery.

On the back of that brownish tape, along the normal markings (writings), an unseen power writes me this:

“For the Catastrophe!”

In this moment darlings, I remembered about the article in which I received just a single word: Catastrophe, and that I brought it here again.

Unfortunately, darlings we will hear of a Catastrophe in Bulgaria that will require lots of adhesive tape (possibly medicinal). Lets pray to the Good God and The Holy Mary Mother Of God, for our fellows from Bulgaria, for all our brothers within Christ, so that they will be protected from all evil and harm, Amin!

Here is the article, referring to the Catastrophe:

( Original link: Dumnezeu există - Mărturii.: CATASTROFA !!! )

October 13th 2017, Time 5:06 In the morning!

My Darlings,

This morning, of October 13th, a voice wakes me up, that says on a grave tone, a single word. The word was:

“Catastrophe!

Catastrophe!”

My darlings, I write this article in tears. We will here of a Catastrophe! What kind of Catastrophe, where and when will take place, it was not revealed. Lets all pray darlings, lets pray to the Good God and to the Most Holy Virgin Mary, so they won’t turn away from us, Their children!

We live in troublesome times, times in which nothing is certain from day to day, from hour to hour. We need lots of prayer, towards The Merciful God and The Holy Mary Mother Of God! We need to give love to our fellows, We can do this darlings!

We can shake all doubts and darkness, and turn towards the Light of Christ’s Resurrection, that deserves all honors, glory and worship, Amin!

With Love, Maria!