More Signs of the End Days=Huge Increase of Mockers and Scoffers!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

POINT! Look at the time frame. If people are so blind to NOT see what is going on, then they deserve what is still to come!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the sky is falling!
the sky is falling!
lol
Okay, Henny Penny! Difference is you will not be hit with an acorn and misunderstand. These global events are not acorns they are signs, that are not mistaken as FALSE EVENTS or uncorroborated events of a FALLEN ACORN NATURE. Meaning of this thread: Mockers and scoffers= ANTAGONIST which you prove time and time again to be. You are fulfilling the left of God, concerning these end times. I will stick with His right Hand!

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Okay, Henny Penny! Difference is you will not be hit with an acorn and misunderstand. These global events are not acorns they are signs, that are not mistaken as FALSE EVENTS or uncorroborated events of a FALLEN ACORN NATURE. Meaning of this thread: Mockers and scoffers= ANTAGONIST which you prove time and time again to be. You are fulfilling the left of God, concerning these end times. I will stick with His right Hand!
you mean you'll stick with the MSM, i guess

at some point you will possibly begin ignoring the seen, i might suggest turning off the news first fwiw.
the biggest prob there is that we are invited into identifying fruit, but from which tree is obscured, see.

And if you want to talk about mocking, i just opined on the subject in this very thread, BAM pick it up and run with it if you have something to reply there. gotta run for now, see ya tho

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those of the Henny Penny of mind who buy the happy horse poop that fictitious events are occurring only believe in acorns. Reality alludes them for Henny Penny was Not a smart little chick but was known to be quite dumb. A low IQ compared to those who abandoned her in the end. Her message never made it to the King. And she forgot what anything was about anyway.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a self-burn? hmm
You quoted Henny Penny. No one else around here is getting hit with acorns screaming the sky is falling. That is a fantasy you live in. Reality is what believers live in. They do not mistake the reality of end time events as acorns as you imply.Acorns are Not what is really going on here. So in your false assumption you imply the signs are acorns-and reality is not really what it seems. No self burn, just calling you out Henny Penny.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
10o3RNO.png

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
And she forgot what anything was about anyway.
so, being as how who HP is is apparently a mystery to you, would you like to proceed to the next misunderstanding, or not
And if you want to talk about mocking, i just opined on the subject in this very thread, BAM pick it up and run with it if you have something to reply there.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point isn't that they are happening, or that these things do not happen, it is the frequency and number of places, in a relatively short time duration that make these things an anomaly. Unless you are paying attention you will not see the ticking of the clock. Henny Penny's miss the reality of things for the chasing of illusions. Those who try to make everyone's day a little more SURREAL do not deal in reality. But in the blurred lines of the bizarre. Such is- much of what you say on this forum .
sur·re·al
səˈrēəl/
adjective
adjective: surreal
  1. having the qualities of surrealism; bizarre.
    "a surreal mix of fact and fantasy"
    synonyms: unreal, bizarre, unusual, weird, strange, freakish, unearthly, uncanny, dreamlike, phantasmagorical
    "a backdrop of surreal images"
All Henny Penny's dwell in a freakish dreamlike state which can NOT coherently embrace ALL REALITY. So, we have here a GROPER, a byrd of a Henny Penny mentality who tries to make everyone's day a little more surreal.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well i must say, with all the mess going on in the world right now, it's great that we still hear of some professional rugby players standing up for God and quoting Bible verses on twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
it is the frequency and number of places, in a relatively short time duration that make these things an anomaly.
see how this can be inferred though, while it might not necessarily be true. After all, the MSM is bound to entertain, also, and nothing is more entertaining than an extreme, i guess. And this is not even addressing any agenda that they might have. Agendas are not necessarily bad things, ok, but let's at least acknowledge these two guys agenda

So see how your perspective is manipulated; as, after all, these Global Warming events have not caused you to stop driving your car now, have they? Still sending all of your wealth to Saudi Arabia, to a bunch of filthy heathen, aren't you? Me too, ok--for mom, to keep the peace--but see how i have manipulated the perspective here, is the point.

the first to tell his side seems right, until he is cross-examined paraphrased iow

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard_oti