Mother nature is a fraud

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As a side issue, any thoughts on the cruel side of nature ….do you think it is a result of a fallen world. You watch some of these nature programs and how animals act sometimes is just so horrible, I find it hard to imagine that God would create them with all of that naturally. We equate the evil in the human realm as a result of a fallen world…..never quite been able to work that one out !
Rita

'And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air,
and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

( Gen.1:29-30 )

Hi @Rita,

I love the fact that in Genesis 9:1-3, after the flood, God gave the animals, birds and fish the fear of man. For because of the destruction of the earth by flood: now, instead of the herb of the field being the source of food for man and beast, as shown in the verses quoted above from Genesis 1:29-30: included in their diet was, 'every moving thing that liveth,' as well as the green herb. So God gave the animals the instinct to flee out of fear, so that they had the chance of survival.

Man also fears wild animals, for the same reason: yet they too were originally intended to eat of the herb of the field. Though that would be argued against because of the jaws and teeth that they have; which appear to be designed for the killing and tearing of prey.

'And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them,
Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth,
and upon every fowl of the air,
upon all that moveth upon the earth,
and upon all the fishes of the sea;
into your hand are they delivered.
Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you;
even as the green herb have I given you all things.'

(Gen 9:1-3)

* The entry of sin brought so much in it's wake didn't it? For man hunts and kills for the fun of it, and not only out of necessity.

'For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth
for the manifestation of the sons of God.
For the creature was made subject to vanity,
not willingly, but by reason of Him Who hath subjected the same in hope,
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption
into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
For we know that the whole creation groaneth
and travaileth in pain together until now.'

(Rom 8:19-22)

Thank you
With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita