Mr. President, Chicago needs you.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/01/18/mr_president_chicagos_gun_victims_need_you_now.html

Highlights:

- There were 513 homicides in Chicago in 2012, almost 100 more than New York City's 414. This even though New York City has three times the population of Chicago.

- The number of people murdered in Chicago last year is 200 more than the number of U.S. military personnel killed in Afghanistan last year.

- During the first 16 day of the year, 26 people were killed by guns in Chicago - the exact same number of people killed in the Sandy Hook Shooting.

- By the time the year is out, the South and West sides of Chicago will have experienced the equivalent of 20 Sand Hook massacres.

- The vast, vast majority of these shootings were not committed by automatic weapons, weren't committed by the mentally ill, and would not have been stopped by Universal Background Checks.

One is left wondering if the reason Mr. Obama and the mainstream media are not discussing this is because it doesn't fit into their narrative about what the issue with guns really is.

Bonus Article:

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4582

"Actor Danny Glover tells students 2nd Amendment was created to protect slavery"

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Foreigner... I agee. Long ago there were articles depicting the states will the fewest gun control laws also had the fewest gun-related murders. With that said... It is also noted that in every state of the Union I know of the Police claim it is their duty to enforce the law and citizens are not supposed to get involved. This mentality is enforced as often times when a citizend does get involved it puts them in harms way...liable for a law suit. The media, insurance companies and law enforcement all stand in agreement that we as citizens should not get involved as an outside force or as a victim trying to defend themself.

I can only surmise, Police wanted to arrest George Zimmerman's assailent ( Travyon Martin ) AFTER he killed Zimmermen, but George Zimmerman, instead defended himself - killing the attacker and now could face prison time for it. Government lunacy run amok!

Every State I have seen has police cars with " to protect and serve " on their doors, but the public would be outraaged if they only knew this "protect and serve" applies to the government, not the citizens. Of course. if asked the police would say it is to protect and serve cizitens of USA, but their actions prove they primarily protect and serve themselves. By attacking people for defending themselves the police prove their true intent.

False advertising is a crime in USA... well supposedily, however if you look above the doors of the courts you will most likely see " Hall of Justice " or the like. Putting Justice above the Court house doors is fasle advertising, for justice in America is meted not with justice in mind, but rather with expediency in mind. Of the people, By the people and For the people... is more false advertising by our fearless leaders. To protect and serve... is mere propaganda with the real intent obscured by the lack of telling WHO it desires to protec and serve... again false advertising.

rip34652 posted in another thread " Supreme Court ruled that law enforcement officers were not obligated to defend citizens. "

This is the first time I have seen this statement, yet it validates what I wrote about " to protect and serve. " Thanks for the post Rip. It behooves this government to protect law-biding citizens becasue it is where the government receives its finances, but the above information shows just how little this government cares about it's citizens. Our Constitution declares it is a Government of the people, by the people and for the people... but that ideal is currently used only as mis-leading propaganda obscuring the real and primary intent of the Government.

Earlier today I spent quite some time in an Emergency Room as my mother was having sever problems. While in the ER I read a notice. Basically it stated that any abusive actions physical or verbal to hospital personel would be met with police intervention and action. It did NOT say any abuse physical or verbal BY hospital personel ( like dilebrate mis-treatment or neglect ) would result in police intervention. I told my sister that notice was missing a Nazi insignia.

Being one who has quite often been mis-treated or neglected severely, I know the lack of compassion these hospitals are capable of and willing to commit. And more than once I have had a hospital call police on me due to their delibrate neglect and/or mis-treatment. I was "almost" arrested once for destroying a computer. I realize how easily I could have sued any of the hospitals that have done this to me, but I have not sued even once for any of the numerous mis-treatments. That in no way means they have gotten away with the atrocities they commited to me. This oh so much proves the direction this government has taken against the citizen of USA, that it would allow such actions by health care organizations and protect them no matter their atrocity.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Washington D.C and N.Y.C have some of the toughest gun laws in the country,they also have 2 of the highest homocide rates in the country.

First they take away our guns,then they take away our freedom.

their paving the way,for a facist one world govt.,led by the antichrist.