Muslim vs christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be interesting to have some Muslims here? Couldn't be any worse than having JW's. Unless Allah started threatening to kill all of us Christians. But I guess Allah already does that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be interesting to have some Muslims here? Couldn't be any worse than having JW's. Unless Allah started threatening to kill all of us Christians. But I guess Allah already does that.
if a muslim does show up , WE need to preach JESUS saves to him . Let us never be like this all inclusive religoin
and lie to them and allow them to remain in death and unbeleif . cause i dont see the love in that .
The end of the all inclusive lie or any other religion and god is the second death .
SO it aint loving a muslim to lie to them and say they follow our GOD and all is well with them . That AINT LOVE . Its sick and its death .
March on KCNALP . ITS TIME TO PREACH JESUS TO ALL THAT HAS BREATH .

Reactions: Nancy

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus is NOT the "ONLYWAY TO THE FATHER" then nobody can be saved. There IS NO other name under heaven that we can be saved BUT His Name. It seems our emotions take over and thinking like a puny human, we say "oh, God is merciful, on and on...yes He is! That is why He sent Jesus! Are we going to lessen the sacrifice of Christ? I'm not. And, I know a ton of "good people". I used to think I was one, HAHAHA! I was wrong...
The Way
The Truth
The Life...
I do feel this, @Nancy, I was the same, but I do wonder if mothers are saved by grace alone because they are considered "weaker."

This is something I am still figuring out and I wonder what @amigo de christo thinks.

1 Timothy 2:15

But women will be saved through childbearingif they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do feel this, @Nancy, I was the same, but I do wonder if mothers are saved by grace alone because they are considered "weaker."

This is something I am still figuring out and I wonder what @amigo de christo thinks.

But women will be saved through childbearingif they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
Mothers are saved by the same grace as fathers , as anyone is .
FAITH IN JESUS . We cant take what paul wrote in one place out of text . Or else this means
that barren women are what exactly . not saved . No this is not what paul was implying .
He was simply referringback to what GOD had said to adam and eve , and eve about CHILDBEARING .
Cause notice even paul says , IF THEY CONTINUE IN ........THE FAITH .
It in no way implies that women who dont child bear are any less saved than women who do . Though i guess i can see
why it might have stumped you a bit . ALL we need to know is , FAITH IN JESUS is what truly saves us .
It is true women were mentioned as being the weaker , but DONT let that bother you either .
WE each have our part in the glorious body of Christ . So dont worry about it at all sister .
Your saved by the same grace i am . FAITH IN JESUS . Yeah . Now let the glorious KINGbe praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They wont be saved if they dont beleive in JESUS . remember that paul was writing to BELIEVERS , he was not
saying this about unbelievers .

Reactions: DuckieLady

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if a muslim does show up , WE need to preach JESUS saves to him . Let us never be like this all inclusive religoin
and lie to them and allow them to remain in death and unbeleif . cause i dont see the love in that .
The end of the all inclusive lie or any other religion and god is the second death .
SO it aint loving a muslim to lie to them and say they follow our GOD and all is well with them . That AINT LOVE . Its sick and its death .
March on KCNALP . ITS TIME TO PREACH JESUS TO ALL THAT HAS BREATH .
I think it would be interesting to hear what Muslims truly believe. But I doubt they would be honest.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think it would be interesting to hear what Muslims truly believe. But I doubt they would be honest.
Muslims (if they are true to their faith) believe what is in the Koran/Quran. So if you study that book (and there are English translations) you will know exactly what they believe. Here are some choice morsels from the Quran:

When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Sura 9:5)

Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the disbelievers, the Fire of Hell, abiding therein forever. It is their due. And Allah has cursed them. They will have a lasting punishment. [Note: "disbelievers" are Christians and Jews] (Sura 9:68)

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
You said, "If you stick with the Bible you would know Allah is Satan leading Muslims to Hell fire."

I asked, "Where does the Bible say that?"

You answered, "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

I'd still like to know where the Bible says, "Allah is Satan leading Muslims to Hell fire."

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not so sure about mothers being saved by "grace alone" as, I look at:
Ephesians 2:8-9

"8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

So then those who have never had children? Hm, I have always wondered about that one.

"if they continue in faith"
This actually goes for any Christian really, lot's of "if continuing, fighting, striving...to the end's" in the epistles.

"I wonder what @amigo de christo thinks."
I bet you're going to find out :)
xo

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so sure about mothers being saved by "grace alone" as, I look at:
Ephesians 2:8-9

"8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

So then those who have never had children? Hm, I have always wondered about that one.

"if they continue in faith"
This actually goes for any Christian really, lot's of "if continuing, fighting, striving...to the end's" in the epistles.

"I wonder what @amigo de christo thinks."
I bet you're going to find out :)
xo
Yes you are right.. He did explain it. "In faith...." I'm glad, too, I was struggling with that one for a while.

The line "through childbirth" was what threw me off and the commentary before that about Eve being deceived.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said, "If you stick with the Bible you would know Allah is Satan leading Muslims to Hell fire."

I asked, "Where does the Bible say that?"

You answered, "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

I'd still like to know where the Bible says, "Allah is Satan leading Muslims to Hell fire."
I didn't ask that. Another user did.

But I have had Muslim friends so I know that "Allah" to them means God and I was even led into a debate.

But you have to understand that if the God of our Bible teaches a clean gospel, and theirs is a different teaching, and if He calls the things that they do evil, then it is a separate God.

Jesus Christ is the same now and forever. He does not change his mind or drift to different beliefs. And Muslims consider Jesus a prophet but that is it.

Galatians 1 answers your question the best.

The Bible teaches us that anyone who denies Christ, or that Jesus is Lord, is a false teacher and will not be with Christ, and the only alternative is eternal fire.

They are not singled out as a group. It is the law of Christ for all of mankind.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their god is a liar, and the official position of the Muslim religion is that it's OK to lie to infidels if it will give you advantage. So I guess I'm not surprised when they think of others as liars, but even Jesus!

Much love!
Their God doesn't exist, it's a pagan moon God, one of the hundred of statues that existed before and during Mohamed in Mecca where the Black Cube the Kaaba sits , that the Arabs worshiped, read up on it Allah has three daughter Goddesses Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat, Allah was the principal deity in Mecca, and his daughters acted as his intercessors.

It's easy to find on the web, Islam is nothing but a pagan religion made up of something that already existed before Mohamed was even born, he just made it up because the Jews and Christians would not accept him as a prophet, initially when Mohamed started Islam they use to pray towards Jerusalem not Mecca, everything Mohamed made was a copy of something Judaic or Christian, such as the way they pray, it's how the Coptic Christians prayed in the Middle East.

So please don't use the word God as if this pagan deity exists, God is only one, Jehova.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't ask that. Another user did.

But I have had Muslim friends so I know that "Allah" to them means God and I was even led into a debate.

But you have to understand that if the God of our Bible teaches a clean gospel, and theirs is a different teaching, and if He calls the things that they do evil, then it is a separate God.

Jesus Christ is the same now and forever. He does not change his mind or drift to different beliefs. And Muslims consider Jesus a prophet but that is it.

Galatians 1 answers your question the best.

The Bible teaches us that anyone who denies Christ, or that Jesus is Lord, is a false teacher and will not be with Christ, and the only alternative is eternal fire.

They are not singled out as a group. It is the law of Christ for all of mankind.
Even the jews asked peter , what must we do . And peter told them the only hope for salvation one could ever have
REPENT and beleive the gospel . That alone is the only hope for all of mankind .
No one group is immune to it . Whether jew or gentile , ONE MUST BELEIVE IN JESUS in order to be saved .
Thus all other paths , all other roads , no matter how broad they are and how big a road all inclusive tries to make to GOD ,
THEERE IS BUT ONE WAY , and its in JESUS CHRIST ALONE . The broad and ever growing broad path ends only in death .
The path in CHRIST ............ETERNAL LIFE . HE alone is the only savoir and thus HE alone is who the lambs are gonna point folks too .
Now leap up sister , leap up and let the glorious King be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their God doesn't exist, it's a pagan moon God, one of the hundred of statues that existed before and during Mohamed in Mecca where the Black Cube the Kaaba sits , that the Arabs worshiped, read up on it Allah has three daughter Goddesses Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Manat, Allah was the principal deity in Mecca, and his daughters acted as his intercessors.

It's easy to find on the web, Islam is nothing but a pagan religion made up of something that already existed before Mohamed was even born, he just made it up because the Jews and Christians would not accept him as a prophet, initially when Mohamed started Islam they use to pray towards Jerusalem not Mecca, everything Mohamed made was a copy of something Judaic or Christian, such as the way they pray, it's how the Coptic Christians prayed in the Middle East.

So please don't use the word God as if this pagan deity exists, God is only one, Jehova.
all other religions and all other mindsets , all other paths and all other ways serve one god , the god of this world
who has blinded the eyes of those who believe not in JESUS . THEY all are being held captive by a lie from
he who sets not the captives free , which is the devil . All other religions and all other mindsets , serve only the dark one .
ONLY those who believe in Christ have been set free and they alone serve the one true GOD , IN and by JESUS CHRIST .
Now let all that draws breath praise the LORD and let us point to HE ALONE .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are lords many, and gods many, but One LORD, and One God.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are lords many, and gods many, but One LORD, and One God.

Much love!
i do believe paul said , that are CALLED gods and etc . cause lots of folks pray to all kinds of gods
But them gods are dead idols of satans creation and of mens creation . They fake false and dead .
All who worship any other god , worships satan . He is the one creating and who created all these false religoins .
For if one follows not CHRIST , guess what god they worship , SATAN .
Now strap on all the armour . cause we about to watch this all inclusive explode like a mushroom cloud and infect
anything and everything not in the lambs book of life .
THERE Truly is a strong delusion that is spoken of , paul wrote about it . GOD sends it , he allows it .
That all who rejected the one true gospel , aka the love of the truth , WILL BELIEVE and shall be damned .
We got get up and do what our churches no longer do . ACTUALLY LIP JESUS , ACTUALLY TELL FOLKS they NEED CHRIST to be saved .