Muslim vs christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it would be interesting to hear what Muslims truly believe. But I doubt they would be honest.
This is fast becoming a problem . We got too many folks becoming as they were at mars hill , always wanting to hear some new thing .
Too many folks are becoming far too superstitious and wanting to hear some new thing
And before i get the line of the rick warren sold out ones , Let me say this . I DONT NEED to know what a buddist believes
or a muslim believes , or any other religoin believes in order to witness to them .
I GOT CHRIST , I have the HOLY SPIRIT . GOD ALONE already KNOWS what they need to hear .
We are destroying ourselves by trying to learn what other religoins believe , THINKING we can be better witnesses .
The only WITNESS i need , IS THE HOLY WITNESS . HE WILL GIVE ME WORDS .

Reactions: kcnalp

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm saying God might introduce himself as "Yaweh" to us and "Allah" to someone else.
Just to throw gasoline on this fire…

You know that “Allah” is just Arabic for “God” (it’s thought, though Wikipedia says it’s under dispute, that the word is a contraction for al Ilah, “The Deity”), and most/all Arabic Bibles use that word as the translation for the Hebrew “Elohim” and the Greek “Theos”, right?

I think it’s fair to say that Muslims and Christians have significantly different understandings of who God is, what He’s like, who His people are, and what the obligations of His people are. And (a point very important to me), we certainly disagree as to whether God would begat a Son.

Of course, a lot of you guys on this board have significantly different understandings of God too.

Last edited: