Muslim vs christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No" to both questions. In order to go to Heaven, a person must (1) repent and (2) believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. For a Muslim that would mean turning away from the Koran, Islam, and Muhammad, and turning to Christ alone for salvation.
SPOT ON RIGHT MY FRIEND . Sound it out for all to hear .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooops…. Was only supposed to be posted once!
I can’t edit it either.
The accident that turned out to be A BLESSING SISTER . Folks need to be reading that . Its the glorious gospel .
Sometimes an accident can turn into a mighty fat blessing . Cause that was said Seven times .
And i say , let is be said MILLIONS OF TIMES and may folks BELIEVE IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Do muslims goto Heaven?
Yes and no. God saves sinners. He can change hearts regardless of tongue, tribe, or nation, and will... as God the Father wills, because of the work of God the Son on the cross, through the power of God the Holy Spirit.

So:

Yes, in the sense that anyone can have their hearts changed. So it's certainly possible, as is the case for all people, regardless of tongue, tribe, or nation.​

But:

No, in the sense that if they remain Muslims, they will not have had their hearts changed and thus come to believe in Jesus Christ as God the Son or His atoning death on the Cross and thus will not have accepted Him as their Savior.​

2. Is the God in Islam the same God in Christianity?
Yes and no. All religions/faiths aside from Christianity basically take the Bible and to some degree or another change its narrative (or disregard it and create their own), thereby making their narratives opposite (again, to a lesser or greater degree) to that of the Bible.

So:

Yes, in the sense that Islam postulates that Christianity just understands Allah/God wrongly.​

But:

No, in the sense that Allah is not God at all but only a caricature of God.​

Grace and peace to all.

Last edited:
Reactions: reformed1689

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what you claimed though. The Bible makes very clear how we are saved.
What do you mean by "that's not what you claimed"? I've claimed all along we can repent of our sin. And I know Jesus has to save us from past sin.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, as Christians, we cannot call ourselves peacemakers by acting through deception, or else we become false teachers or "peacemakers of the devil."

Was Jesus always so polite about those who denied Him?

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

The answer is NO. Clearly.

"But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven." -Jesus

That isn't just Muslims, or Islamic people, or homosexuals, but it accounts for ALL.

This is already answers to you in Galations 1. So much he said it twice in a row!

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!"

I am not judging your question and I am not angry with you, @Lifelong_sinner - but I take issue with others who deny the words of Christ: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Reactions: amigo de christo

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus is NOT the "ONLYWAY TO THE FATHER" then nobody can be saved. There IS NO other name under heaven that we can be saved BUT His Name. It seems our emotions take over and thinking like a puny human, we say "oh, God is merciful, on and on...yes He is! That is why He sent Jesus! Are we going to lessen the sacrifice of Christ? I'm not. And, I know a ton of "good people". I used to think I was one, HAHAHA! I was wrong...
The Way
The Truth
The Life...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, as Christians, we cannot call ourselves peacemakers by acting through deception, or else we become false teachers or "peacemakers of the devil."

Was Jesus always so polite about those who denied Him?

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

The answer is NO. Clearly.

"But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven." -Jesus

That isn't just Muslims, or Islamic people, or homosexuals, but it accounts for ALL.

This is already answers to you in Galations 1. So much he said it twice in a row!

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!"

I am not judging your question and I am not angry with you, @Lifelong_sinner - but I take issue with others who deny the words of Christ: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
and john himself says if any comes and brings NOT THIS GOSPEL , dont be a bidding them even godspeed . Lest one be an evil partaker of their deeds . That is right sister fluffy . We must defend and contend for the true faith .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus is NOT the "ONLYWAY TO THE FATHER" then nobody can be saved. There IS NO other name under heaven that we can be saved BUT His Name. It seems our emotions take over and thinking like a puny human, we say "oh, God is merciful, on and on...yes He is! That is why He sent Jesus! Are we going to lessen the sacrifice of Christ? I'm not. And, I know a ton of "good people". I used to think I was one, HAHAHA! I was wrong...
The Way
The Truth
The Life...
March on sister . That is right . JESUS ALONE is our only hope . Let all contend and defend for the true faith .

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YHWH, and Iesous.

But not Allah, as their god is known. Jesus never told anyone to hound unbelievers to the death unless they capitulate, and then you can keep them as your second class citizens.

Jesus doesn't condone child rape.

So I'm thinking this isn't Him.

Much love!

Funny how Muslims will admit that Jesus was a good prophet sent of "Allah" yet, disbelieve that He rose from the dead as He said He would. So, on the one hand, they call Him "good" on the other, a "liar". o_O

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny how Muslims will admit that Jesus was a good prophet sent of "Allah" yet, disbelieve that He rose from the dead as He said He would. So, on the one hand, they call Him "good" on the other, a "liar". o_O
Cause they beleive in another jesus . one which cannot save them anymore than their prophet muhammed can .
Take a peek at the letter from john . And remember they say GOD has no SON . THIS IS the SPIRIT of ANTI CHRIST that is upon
that religion . As it is upon the all inclusive one as well . The lambs must go out faithful to the glorious LORD .
WE need a real fast FIRST FAITH FIRST TRUST REVIVAL amongst folks . WHERE we take JESUS at HIS every word .
Trusting in what HE and the apostels taught . The gospel alone is the only truth and it points to ONLY JESUS .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their god is a liar, and the official position of the Muslim religion is that it's OK to lie to infidels if it will give you advantage. So I guess I'm not surprised when they think of others as liars, but even Jesus!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their god is a liar, and the official position of the Muslim religion is that it's OK to lie to infidels if it will give you advantage. So I guess I'm not surprised when they think of others as liars, but even Jesus!

Much love!
yep , we must contend and defend for the true faith that was once delivered unto the saints . Let all that call upon the glorious name
of JESUS CHRIST take the gospel as absolute TRUTH and learn the very words of our glorious LORD .
This will get much worse mark . But let us not fear men ,govts , or any . LET JESUS be procliamed as the ONLY NAME
given under heaven whereby anyone can be saved . AND NO OTHER NAME , no other religoin can save anyone . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves .
Take that to the grave .

Reactions: Nancy