Must Read - Christianity Vs Islam - False Prophet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohim(Amy)
Ricky,THE DIFFERENCE IS :Leviticus 20:1 1And the LORD spake unto MosesLeviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.WHERE AS PER QURAN:Allah says to lash the adulterer:024.002 YUSUFALI: The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. PICKTHAL: The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment. SHAKIR: (As for) the fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them, (giving) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you in the matter of obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement. [url="http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/024.qmt.html#024.002]http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/024.qmt.html#024.002[/url]AS PER MUHAMMED:Volume 3, Book 50, Number 885:Narrated Abu Huraira and Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani:A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's apostle! I ask you by Allah to judge My case according to Allah's Laws." His opponent, who was more learned than he, said, "Yes, judge between us according to Allah's Laws, and allow me to speak." Allah's Apostle said, "Speak." He (i .e. the bedouin or the other man) said, "My son was working as a laborer for this (man) and he committed illegal sexual intercourse with his wife. The people told me that it was obligatory that my son should be stoned to death, so in lieu of that I ransomed my son by paying one hundred sheep and a slave girl. Then I asked the religious scholars about it, and they informed me that my son must be lashed one hundred lashes, and be exiled for one year, and the wife of this (man) must be stoned to death." Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, I will judge between you according to Allah's Laws. The slave-girl and the sheep are to be returned to you, your son is to receive a hundred lashes and be exiled for one year. You, Unais, go to the wife of this (man) and if she confesses her guilt, stone her to death." Unais went to that woman next morning and she confessed. Allah's Apostle ordered that she be stoned to death.CLEARLY IN CHRISTIANITY, IT WAS DECIDED BY GOD WHO IS TO LIVE AND WHO IS TO PERISH. WHERE AS IN ISLAM IT IS MUHAMMED DECIDING IT.
Oh my God, it start all over again
tongue.gif
.Now please READ IT CAREFULLY, again i bring you THE SAME HADITH FROM SHAHIH MUSLIM.024.002 YUSUFALI: The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. Shahih Muslim(2) 'Ubada b. as-Samit reported that whenever Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) received revelation, he felt its rigour and the complexion of his face changed. One day revelation descended upon him, he felt the same rigour. When it was over and he felt relief, he said: Take from me. Verily Allah has ordained a way for them (the women who commit fornication),: (When) a married man (commits adultery) with a married woman, and an unmarried male with an unmarried woman, then in case of married (persons) there is (a punishment) of one hundred lashes and then stoning (to death). And in case of unmarried persons, (the punishment) is one hundred lashes and exile for one year. (Book #017, Hadith #4192)Now regarding on STONING, it was ONE of GOD LAW FOR AN ADULTERER, which GOD HAS REVEALED TO MOSES.Sahih Muslim.(4) Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: There happened to pass by Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a jew blackened and lashed. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called them (the jews) and said: Is this the punishment that you find in your Book (Torah) as a prescribed punishment for adultery? They said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) called one of the scholars amongst them and said: I ask you in the name of Allah Who sent down the Torah on Moses if that is the prescribed punishment for adultery that you find in your Book. He said: No. Had you not asked me in the name of Allah, I would not have given you this information. We find stoning to death (as punishment prescribed in the Torah). But this (crime) became quite common amongst our aristocratic class. So when we caught hold of any rich person (indulging in this offence) we spared him, but when we caught hold of a helpless person we imposed the prescribed punishment upon him. We then said: Let us argree (on a punishment) which we can inflict both upon the rich and the poor. So We decided to blacken the face with coal and flog as a substitute punishment for stoning. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, I am the first to revive Thy command when they had made it dead. He then commanded and he (the offender) was stoned to death. Allah, the Majestic and Glorious, sent down (this verse):" O Messenger, (the behaviour of) those who vie with one another in denying the truth should not grieve you..." up to" is vouchsafed unto you, accept it" (v. 41) 2176 It was said (by the jews): Go to Muhammad; it he commands you to blacken the face and award flogging (as punishment for adultery), then accept it, but it he gives verdict for stoning, then avoid it. It was (then) that Allah, the Majestic and Great, sent down (these verses):" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed are, indeed, deniers of the truth" (v. 44) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed-they, they indeed are the wrongdoers" (v. 45) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what God has revealed-they are the iniquitous (v. 47). (All these verses) were revealed in connection with the non-believers. (Book #017, Hadith #4214)The Coloring was refer to Al Maidah(5):41, 44, 45, 47.Stoning was from God, lashesh also from God.So if you asking which one actually a punishment for adulterer, it's impossible to both of them ? Then answer is like the way prophet Muhammad s.a.w. given :Shahih Muslim(2) 'Ubada b. as-Samit reported that whenever Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) received revelation, he felt its rigour and the complexion of his face changed. One day revelation descended upon him, he felt the same rigour. When it was over and he felt relief, he said: Take from me. Verily Allah has ordained a way for them (the women who commit fornication),: (When) a married man (commits adultery) with a married woman, and an unmarried male with an unmarried woman, then in case of married (persons) there is (a punishment) of one hundred lashes and then stoning (to death). And in case of unmarried persons, (the punishment) is one hundred lashes and exile for one year. (Book #017, Hadith #4192)Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. was giving to us how to understand the Quran.How come that prophet Muhammad s.a.w. has an authority ?An Najm (53)2 Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.4 It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:5 He was taught by one Mighty in Power,An Nisaa(4)59 O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.Al Ahzab(33)21 Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.Still not clear ?Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18937)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohimOh my God, it start all over again
tongue.gif
No Ricky we are not starting all over again, it is not needed. Enough has been shared on this one TOPIC of stoning and I think it is upto others to COMPREHEND and DECIDE :angel9:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I guess it's time for me to say something here, oh wait, not me, but scripture.I Corinthians 14:38 - But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;18939)
I guess it's time for me to say something here, oh wait, not me, but scripture.I Corinthians 14:38 - But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.
Well quoted
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Amy)
HADITH CAN NOT BE QUOTED WHEN QURAN IS IN QUESTION OR A COMPARISON IS BEING DONE BETWEEN WHAT ALLAH SAID AND WHAT MUHAMMED PRACTISED !What you are doing is confirming my point that Muhhamed by-passed what is written in Quran. Because in your defence you are sharing a Hadith which is an account of what muhammed did and not what quran said.In short, when I quote Quran you answer me from Quran !
rolleyes.gif
Quran and what has He revealed was what Allah has said, meanwhile hadith was what prophet Muhammad s.a.w. has done it. So Quran is not Kitab that foretold all of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. historical.By the way, where does that though come from ?Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18941)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim
rolleyes.gif
Quran and what has He revealed was what Allah has said, meanwhile hadith was what prophet Muhammad s.a.w. has done it. So Quran is not Kitab that foretold all of prophet Muhammad s.a.w. historical.By the way, where does that though come from ?Wallahu a'lam.
rolleyes.gif
Exactly my point, Don't quote muhammed when we are talking about allah.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
rolleyes.gif
Exactly my point, Don't quote muhammed when we are talking about allah.
rolleyes.gif
You're saying don't quote His Messenger word when we are talking about Him ?Don't quote Paul when we are talking about god Jesus ?Don't quote Moses when we are talkin about YHWH ?
biggrin.gif
(*funny).Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18946)
rolleyes.gif
You're saying don't quote His Messenger word when we are talking about Him ?Don't quote Paul when we are talking about god Jesus ?Don't quote Moses when we are talkin about YHWH ?
biggrin.gif
(*funny).Wallahu a'lam.
Yes it is indeed funny because your prophet seem not to agree with allah on how to punish an adulterer.Allah says Lashes / Muhammed say stone them to death Hence proven that muhammed did not practice what allah said. In islam it is muhammed deciding who is going to live and who is going to die.You know what's more funny?Initially you didn't even know that your prophet stoned adulterers, you thought that it was only for Jews
biggrin.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I understand Ricky and accept this answer. But as per your religion:Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234: Narrated Abu Qilaba: Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/h...tml#001.004.234See pig is considered filthy in Islam therefore haram yet drinking urine of a camel has been instructed, strange !
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=83423&ln...t=camel%20urineI hope that could be the answer that you are looking for
smile.gif
, and one more thing, if you felt disguisting about it then don't try it, prophet Muhammad s.a.w was just only giving an advise on medicine
smile.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18948)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimhttp://islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=83423&ln...t=camel%20urineI hope that could be the answer that you are looking for
smile.gif
, and one more thing, if you felt disguisting about it then don't try it, prophet Muhammad s.a.w was just only giving an advise on medicine
smile.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.
Ok Ricky good for you that you don't see the medical benefits of drinking wine in moderation but you would prefer URINE over wine anytime. Though before you have said that if you must choose between urine and pig; it would be pig. Even though pig is strictly haram / forbidden.Between, please note to drink wine in MODERATION.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Yes it is indeed funny because your prophet seem not to agree with allah on how to punish an adulterer.Allah says Lashes / Muhammed say stone them to death Hence proven that muhammed did not practice what allah said. In islam it is muhammed deciding who is going to live and who is going to die.
Nope, you are twisting the information that i bring already. But let the audience give theire own judging
smile.gif
.Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. doeth both of the God Law, Stoning was God law which is revealed already on Torah, lashesh was revealed on Quran. It sigh, amy's cannot see it clearly.
You know what's more funny?Initially you didn't even know that your prophet stoned adulterers, you thought that it was only for Jews
I did know that prophet Muhammad s.a.w. stoned an adulterers, and i'm not thought it was for jews only, but by the time you shown the hadith regarding jews, it was to punish the jews
biggrin.gif
.And i already give you a statement, that in technically of punishment for an adulterer there are several opinions among Islamic scholars, and i think you miss this one
tongue.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmanirrohiim(Amy)
Ok Ricky good for you that you don't see the medical benefits of drinking wine in moderation but you would prefer URINE over wine anytime. Though before you have said that if you must choose between urine and pig; it would be pig. Even though pig is strictly haram / forbidden.Between, please note to drink wine in MODERATION.
Just want make clarify, for me pig is more disguisting then urine. I choose no.1 to following the question on amy's.Thank you
tongue.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18950)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimNope, you are twisting the information that i bring already. But let the audience give theire own judging Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. doeth both of the God Law, Stoning was God law which is revealed already on Torah, lashesh was revealed on Quran. It sigh, amy's cannot see it clearly.I did know that prophet Muhammad s.a.w. stoned an adulterers, and i'm not thought it was for jews only, but by the time you shown the hadith regarding jews, it was to punish the jews
biggrin.gif
.And i already give you a statement, that in technically of punishment for an adulterer there are several opinions among Islamic scholars, and i think you miss this one
tongue.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.
Well said Ricky, let the audience decide
smile.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18951)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmanirrohiimJust want make clarify, for me pig is more disguisting then urine. I choose no.1 to following the question on amy's.Thank you
tongue.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.
Now you are going back on what you yourself have said but that is ok by me
biggrin.gif
Here is what i asked:(Amy;18929)
Yes Ricky it has
smile.gif
Ricky can i ask you something?What is more disgusting for you as a muslim:1. Pig2. Urine of an animal
And here is what you replied earlier:(Ricky W;18933)
A'udzbillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimIf you give an optional between those 2 i chose no. 1.But the most disgusting for a muslim is unbelieve to Allah and His Messenger or done Syirik to Allah s.w.t(worship god beside Him The Most High).Wallahu a'lam.
Please refer to page number 20 of this thread.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18950)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimAnd i already give you a statement, that in technically of punishment for an adulterer there are several opinions among Islamic scholars, and i think you miss this one
tongue.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.
No Ricky, you are missing the fact that we are not discussing scholars but everything with reference to Quran and Hadith. Hadith on its own has been complied by different authors but the most authentic one as per muslims (not me) is Sahih Bukhari. As agreed by you as well in this thread.All context has been shared in our conversation (you and me) from either Quran or Sahih Bukhari. So don't confuse the audience by bring in scholars
smile.gif
IF you are doubting Quran and Sahih Bukhari then my friend you are doubting your religion. Which in my opinion you should.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18924)
smile.gif
, if you think it is a same situation, i think you are miss something on reading between the hadith and Gospel according to John.Read carefully, it is different situation, similiar perhaps, but still it was very different situation. And I can tell why Jesus let her go
smile.gif
. I've been think much regarding on verse that you are brought, as the result, Jesus doeth the right thing. Jesus doesn't broke Torah Law at all.And if prophet Muhammad s.a.w. in Jesus condition, i believe he s.a.w. will done the same thing
smile.gif
.Wallahu a'lam.
Two prophets two cases of adultery same situation. What is different is the reaction, which is that Jesus had to challenge the crowd not to stone the woman whereas it was ordered by muhammed to stone the adulterer jews, and the case was presented to him by a jew which was by all means no challenge.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Now I got one question for you all muslims out there, I want you to answer this question for me please.Galatians 4:16 - Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?Much love from Jag.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;18950)
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. doeth both of the God Law, Stoning was God law which is revealed already on Torah, lashesh was revealed on Quran. It sigh, amy's cannot see it clearly.
It sigh, that Ricky dose not know his religion well.Muhammed in his complete senses can not use both laws. As per quran :"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their places and have abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook(their misdeed). Verily! Allah loves the kindly". The Qur'an, Al-Maidah(5):13. So if Allah says Torah is corrupt and if he curses the jews how can muhammed practice it's Law on muslims?Between, in Torah it is God who is the creator decides who is going to perish.As we see here, if we were to agree with Ricky then MUHAMMED HAS BY-PASSED WHAT IS WRITTEN IN QURAN AGAIN ! Hence proven in Islam it is not Allah who makes the decisions but Muhammed.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I got a question for you muslims. Who is Lord... Muhammad? or Allah?Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.