Must Read - Christianity Vs Islam - False Prophet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19173)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimNow, i'm afraid that you are taking wrong of my answer, then i shall make clarify of it.If that not satisfy you, or wont make you understand what i meant, then that's became your own problem
smile.gif
. And if that you considered as my fault, so be it and that's my bad for English is my 2nd language, and i'm sorry for making you confuse
smile.gif
. Wallahu a'lam.
Like I said Ricky, I have no problem if you like to drink urine of an animal.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19175)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimSo you admitted Jesus was prophet
biggrin.gif
?Again amy, please read carefully what was on John and what was foretold in the Hadith ! It's different and similliar perhaps but not same situation and condition. And i can tell and know why Jesus not stoning her ALONE, he (pbuh) knows also he was being tested. Jesus was clever.Wallahu a'lam.
No silly, i am talking from a muslim point of view, don't muslims believe that both Jesus and Muhammed were prophets? So I am making a comparison here for muslims
biggrin.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19177)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimThose scholars was not using their opinion without seeing the hadith first, and they were more knowing then i do, because they were studied on that field. Meanwhile i just an IT Scholars which is standing for my Faith.And i'm not doubting Quran and Hadith Sahih Bukhari at all for entire of my life (Insya Allaah). In fact i already proven to you regarding your misunderstanding on regarding on Quran verse with what prophet Muhammad s.a.w. did throught hadith.Wallahu a'lam.
Thank you for confirming this
smile.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19181)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimHa...ha...ha... this is which sometimes makes me smilling on some type of you by the time seeing or read or understanding the Quran. You just using your own desire without carefully read !I ask you a question amy, does that verse was telling all that in the Torah was corrupt ?It is sigh that you also perhaps don't know/realize that your own bible was indeed admitted that Torah was been corrupted.That verse which you brought here just make what in hadith is more accurate.Now regarding on that verses also, one more time i bring the same hadith that recorded by Shahih Muslim as an example.(4) Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: There happened to pass by Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a Jew blackened and lashed. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called them (the jews) and said: Is this the punishment that you find in your Book (Torah) as a prescribed punishment for adultery? They said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) called one of the scholars amongst them and said: I ask you in the name of Allah Who sent down the Torah on Moses if that is the prescribed punishment for adultery that you find in your Book. He said: No. Had you not asked me in the name of Allah, I would not have given you this information. We find stoning to death (as punishment prescribed in the Torah). But this (crime) became quite common amongst our aristocratic class. So when we caught hold of any rich person (indulging in this offence) we spared him, but when we caught hold of a helpless person we imposed the prescribed punishment upon him. We then said: Let us argree (on a punishment) which we can inflict both upon the rich and the poor. So We decided to blacken the face with coal and flog as a substitute punishment for stoning. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, I am the first to revive Thy command when they had made it dead. He then commanded and he (the offender) was stoned to death. Allah, the Majestic and Glorious, sent down (this verse):" O Messenger, (the behaviour of) those who vie with one another in denying the truth should not grieve you..." up to" is vouchsafed unto you, accept it" (v. 41) 2176 It was said (by the jews): Go to Muhammad; it he commands you to blacken the face and award flogging (as punishment for adultery), then accept it, but it he gives verdict for stoning, then avoid it. It was (then) that Allah, the Majestic and Great, sent down (these verses):" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed are, indeed, deniers of the truth" (v. 44) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed-they, they indeed are the wrongdoers" (v. 45) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what God has revealed-they are the iniquitous (v. 47). (All these verses) were revealed in connection with the non-believers. (Book #017, Hadith #4214)Not it's not, it just you who the one often twisted what has been foretold in the Quran, and misunderstanding it for fullfill your own desire and been proven to be wrong for your own desire.Wallaahu a'lam.
Hahaha Ricky, so muhammed / muslims choose what is corrupt and what is perfect, so you tailor a holy book according to needs
biggrin.gif
Now this is getting even funnier because islam is a detailed religion (as per muslims) where allah tells you via muhammed which hand to eat from and which hand to wipe your bottom from. Then, how come in quran it just says that Torah is corrupted, lets curse those who have corrupted it, period ! Whereas, Ricky say in his prophets defence that no no, parts of it are corrupted. Now I challenge Ricky to lead us to exact reference either in quran or sahih hadith (only) where allah /muhammed give details to exactly which parts of Torah are corrupted.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
Dear Christians
smile.gif
Please note that due to recent developments, there have change of plans. Me and my family are in the process of re-locating to USA and therefore from today onwards I won't have much access to net. However, I will be stopping by every now and then but can't say exactly when. But my challenge remains and so dose this thread for anyone who seeks. Dear Muslims
smile.gif
I see that a lot of you feel hurt and shattered. Unfortunately, truth has that kind of affect when one is brain-washed. As you can see in this thread there were links against christianity that were shared by yours, but none of us has said once that we are hurt. Even though in those links Trinity was mocked and bible was called pronography. No we are not hurt rather amused.You see, if this is all a lie and I repeat ''IF'' then you have nothing to worry about and far from being hurt. If you do feel hurt then I am not sorry but I do feel sorry for you. It's time perhaps you start questioning yourselves and make an honest search.I wish you all good luck, in your endeavour to find TRUTH !Dear Ricky
smile.gif
My challenge is still on and I will be stopping by to check the EXACT reference. I personally, take this moment to thank CB which has been a great source for me to learn Bible and also to impart what I know best.sincerely,-Amy

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Amy)
No silly, i am talking from a muslim point of view, don't muslims believe that both Jesus and Muhammed were prophets? So I am making a comparison here for muslims
biggrin.gif

It's too bad, that people clever like you, could not find the different
biggrin.gif
.Wallahu a'lam

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Hahaha Ricky, so muhammed / muslims choose what is corrupt and what is perfect, so you tailor a holy book according to needs
biggrin.gif

That is your perception not me, God Almighty showing us something that being hidden from Torah at that time. God knows best for everything in this universe, and what Muhammad s.a.w. did was only to make God Law revive again after long time not being use properly or been corrupted--see the case like in the hadith that i brought--.
Now this is getting even funnier because islam is a detailed religion (as per muslims) where allah tells you via muhammed which hand to eat from and which hand to wipe your bottom from. Then, how come in quran it just says that Torah is corrupted, lets curse those who have corrupted it, period ! Whereas, Ricky say in his prophets defence that no no, parts of it are corrupted. Now I challenge Ricky to lead us to exact reference either in quran or sahih hadith (only) where allah /muhammed give details to exactly which parts of Torah are corrupted.
Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19204)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimNot Muhammad s.a.w. but God Almighty did it, through His Messenger, it is very pity on you that you still cannot understand what has been explain this long. Read again carefully and try to understand it rather then to twisted for own sake.Wallahu a'lam.Wallahu a'lam
Allah did Muhammed did whatever; the point now was to prove your point either from quran (allah) or sahih hadith (muhammed) with a reference !AS WE CAN SEE THAT RICKY HAS FAILED TO COME UP WITH AN EXACT REFERENCE AND RATHER CHOOSE TO PITY PEOPLE, ONE WONDERS WHO IS REALLY TO BE PITIED HERE
biggrin.gif
Moreover, if one asks for an exact reference one is twisted
rolleyes.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Allah did Muhammed did whatever; the point now was to prove your point with a reference !AS WE CAN SEE THAT RICKY HAS FAILED TO COME UP WITH AN EXACT REFERENCE AND RATHER CHOOSE TO PITY PEOPLE, ONE WONDERS WHO IS REALLY TO BE PITIED HERE
biggrin.gif
Moreover, if one asks for an exact reference one is twisted
rolleyes.gif

What has been foretold in Quran as far as I know was only telling that Bible was corrupted, some of them altered, some of them made by man, some of them being hidden, and some of them still let it be.Seek for your self : http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htmWallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19204)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimThat is your perception not me, God Almighty showing us something that being hidden from Torah at that time. God knows best for everything in this universe, and what Muhammad s.a.w. did was only to make God Law revive again after long time not being use properly or been corrupted--see the case like in the hadith that i brought--.Wallahu a'lam.
EXACT reference not any hadith !!!Amazing, if tell you to pull out a hadith on which hand is to be used for what it will take you less than a second. And now that we are talking about the Holy book Torah which was from GOD and came before quran and was being refuted as corrupt by quran and according to you partly and you can not show us which part is exactly corrupted? Such big allegation and nothing to prove it with???Hello
rolleyes.gif

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19206)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimWhat has been foretold in Quran as far as I know was only telling that Bible was corrupted, some of them altered, some of them made by man, some of them being hidden, and some of them still let it be.Seek for your self : http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htmWallahu a'lam.
Don't give me a link to a debate when I ask for an exact reference as fortold in QURAN / SAHIH HADITH Like I have:As per quran :"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their places and have abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook(their misdeed). Verily! Allah loves the kindly". The Qur'an, Al-Maidah(5):13. GIVE ME A REFERENCE TO EXACTLY WHICH PARTS ARE CORRUPTED. THE WAY I PROVED IT IS THAT QURAN SAYS THAT TORAH IS CORRUPTED AND ASKED HOWCOME MUHAMMED KEPT PRACTISCING IT'S LAW. TO WHICH YOU ANSWERED WITH SURETY THAT PARTS OF TORAH ARE CORRUPTED. NOW I ASK YOU TO GIVE ME AN EXACT REFERENCE FROM QURAN / SAHIH HADITH WHERE IT SAYS WHICH PARTS OF TORAH ARE CORRUPTED !!!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Dear MuslimsI see that a lot of you feel hurt and shattered. Unfortunately, truth has that kind of affect when one is brain-washed.
It's clearly that you are the one didn't understand. And keep telling it was a truth meanwhile we already gave you the explaination, and more worse because you cannot seeing what was happen appear on your bible.
As you can see in this thread there were links against christianity that were shared by yours, but none of us has said once that we are hurt.
That's because i think you are the one who start first. And at the first i come here, i was honest want to ask christianity politely.
Even though in those links Trinity was mocked and bible was called pronography. No we are not hurt rather amused.
Don't take it same between one human to others human, as I said before, for moslem, his/her faith to Allah and His Messenger was over of their soul and body. And nice propaganda you has here, if you are not getting hurt, you shouldn't bring your writings above here, just let that be pass away.
You see, if this is all a lie and I repeat ''IF'' then you have nothing to worry about and far from being hurt.
Yes i don't have to worry, if you are talking about me, then you are free to do those thing. But i think you should know, or perhaps you already know, for moslem God and His Messenger are their live, their soul, their true lover more above others.
If you do feel hurt then I am not sorry but I do feel sorry for you. It's time perhaps you start questioning yourselves and make an honest search.
Yup you just repeating what Pope's has said that cause a controversial. Why don't you do the same thing ?
I wish you all good luck, in your endeavour to find TRUTH !
I wish God The Creator of Universe guiding you through His righteousness path.And becarefull at your way to US country.Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19209)
It's clearly that you are the one didn't understand. And keep telling it was a truth meanwhile we already gave you the explaination, and more worse because you cannot seeing what was happen appear on your bible.That's because i think you are the one who start first. And at the first i come here, i was honest want to ask christianity politely.Don't take it same between one human to others human, as I said before, for moslem, his/her faith to Allah and His Messenger was over of their soul and body. And nice propaganda you has here, if you are not getting hurt, you shouldn't bring your writings above here, just let that be pass away.Yes i don't have to worry, if you are talking about me, then you are free to do those thing. But i think you should know, or perhaps you already know, for moslem God and His Messenger are their live, their soul, their true lover more above others.Yup you just repeating what Pope's has said that cause a controversial. Why don't you do the same thing ?I wish God The Creator of Universe guiding you through His righteousness path.And becarefull at your way to US country.Wallahu a'lam.
BLAH BLAH BLAH, JUST GIVE ME A PROOF - EXACT REFERENCE OR ELSE DON'T WASTE TIME preaching what you know not yourself.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Amy)
Don't give me a link to a debate when I ask for an exact reference as fortold in QURAN / SAHIH HADITH Like I have:As per quran :"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their places and have abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook(their misdeed). Verily! Allah loves the kindly". The Qur'an, Al-Maidah(5):13. GIVE ME A REFERENCE TO EXACTLY WHICH PARTS ARE CORRUPTED. THE WAY I PROVED IT IS THAT QURAN SAYS THAT TORAH IS CORRUPTED AND ASKED HOWCOME MUHAMMED KEPT PRACTISCING IT'S LAW. TO WHICH YOU ANSWERED WITH SURETY THAT PARTS OF TORAH ARE CORRUPTED. NOW I ASK YOU TO GIVE ME AN EXACT REFERENCE FROM QURAN / SAHIH HADITH WHERE IT SAYS WHICH PARTS OF TORAH ARE CORRUPTED !!!
For God sake, read the HADITH that i've already gave you ! I already gave color yellow on it. Then you can seek for your self by comparing thus Quran verse that you brought with what has been told in the HADITH ! Still doesn't find it ?Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19211)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimFor God sake, read the HADITH that i've already gave you ! I already gave color yellow on it. Then you can seek for your self by comparing thus Quran verse that you brought with what has been told in the HADITH ! Still doesn't find it ?Wallahu a'lam.
That hadith is not appropriate as it dose not say which parts of torah are corrupt, FOR GODS SAKE come up with something solid Ricky to what you have claimed!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
That hadith is not good enough as it dose not say which parts of torah are corrupt, FOR GODS SAKE come up with something solid Ricky to what you have claimed!
What else do you want ?You tell me, what kind of proof do you want ? Do you want me to find which verse was being change ? Or do you want me find which verse of Torah that has been removed ?As I said before, as far as I know, Quran was only fortold that Bible was being corrupted, being altered, some of them being hidden, and some of them let at be it was.Is that doesn't clear enough for you ?If you are asking for verse like the way I ask above i haven't still find it at a moment. Because what God has told in Quran just giving info about condition of the Bible.And the link that i gave, was telling or confirming what was been told in the Quran.Wallahu a'lam.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Ricky W;19213)
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiimWhat else do you want ?You tell me, what kind of proof do you want ? Do you want me to find which verse was being change ? Or do you want me find which verse of Torah that has been removed ?As I said before, as far as I know, Quran was only fortold that Bible was being corrupted, being altered, some of them being hidden, and some of them let at be it was.Is that doesn't clear enough for you ?If you are asking for verse, i still haven't find like you want. Because what God has told in Quran just giving info about condition of the Bible.Wallahu a'lam.
How many times and in how many words I need to explain you that i need an exact quranic or sahih hadith reference where it tells us which exact part of Torah is corrupt.Since you claimed in your prophets defence that parts of Torah are corrupt. That is why parts of the law of torah were practiced. Show us from quran and hadith which parts are corrupt.Because if you fail to prove then you will fail to prove that torah is partly corrupted. Then Torah is either corrupted as a whole or not corrupted. 1. If it is whole corrupted then why did muhammed use to punish according to torah i.e. stoning to death. 2. If it is not corrupted then why did quran say it is.As per quran :"And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their places and have abandoned a good part of the message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them and overlook(their misdeed). Verily! Allah loves the kindly". The Qur'an, Al-Maidah(5):13. Coming back to your point i.e. bible or torah is partly corrupted, show us with refrences from quran and shahih hadith which parts are corrupted !!!Proof us that Islam is a religion with details and authenticity.LAST BUT NOT LEAST, QUIT PLAYING NAIVE that you don't understand what kind of reference I am asking !Readers, please also note that as per quran Lashing an adulterer is the punishment where as in sahih hadith we see that muhammed ordered stoning to death as a punishment to both believers and non-believers alike (please refere to my reply number 190 on page 19 of this thread). This way muhammed was by-passing allah's law. To this Ricky claims that stoning to death is in torah and muhammed practiced its law. Howcome muhammed practised that quran says is corrupt i.e. torah, again by-passing allah's law? To which Ricky says no no, parts of torah are corrupt and now he has no quranic or sahih hadith reference to prove exactly which part of torah / bible are corrupt as per his claim. To his escape he is giving inappropriate hadiths and debates, trying to avoid the challenge. So You see in this particular conversation in light of quran and sahih hadith we have seen that muhammed by-passes allah's law and therefore Islam is not a religion but a propoganda of one person i.e. muhammed !

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
Dear Ricky,Forgive me for jumping in but this needs clarity.I am not a scholar of Islam in any way. But what I do ask is this:The Koran mentions and recognizes many of the same prophets that are in the Old Testament. So, if the Koran recognizes them it is surely also saying the part of the Old Testament which it is written about these prophets is not corrupted.The big question for me is this: Where in the Koran does it contain those parts of the Old testament that are true - as indicated by Allah.The Koran is a very small book - how can it possibly contain all that is true from the Old Testament.Allah also knows the truth about Jesus - so why does it(Koran)not contain the full story as really happened for such an important (muslim prophet) Messiah.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(Wise Haven;19215)
Dear Ricky,Forgive me for jumping in but this needs clarity.I am not a scholar of Islam in any way. But what I do ask is this:The Koran mentions and recognizes many of the same prophets that are in the Old Testament. So, if the Koran recognizes them it is surely also saying the part of the Old Testament which it is written about these prophets is not corrupted.The big question for me is this: Where in the Koran does it contain those parts of the Old testament that are true - as indicated by Allah.The Koran is a very small book - how can it possibly contain all that is true from the Old Testament.Allah also knows the truth about Jesus - so why does it(Koran)not contain the full story as really happened for such an important (muslim prophet) Messiah.
This is exactly where politics comes in. First quran says accept all holy books and then it say they are corrupt. History tells, the first acceptance of the holy books was to get a soft corner from the already existing religions. When people of these religions rejected muhammed suddenly we see that in quran it is revealed that all those holy books are corrupted.One can clearly see who is corrupt here.

ami

Sep 3, 2007
I have one question. In the Coran somewhere allah told mohammed if he has doubts on the revelations that he has showed him, he told him to go and refer to the Tora(OT). One time the Coran says the Tora is corrupted and the othertime it uses the Tora as a reference. These two are contradictory for me. Anybody who can answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.