My attempt at Biblical-related poetry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
I recently re-read the Parable of the Talents. Which I encourage you to look at quickly before reading what i have written. Im not sure why I did, I just felt led.
Parable of the Talents- PoemOur Master came knocking, with plans to travel a long way,He entrusted to us his possessions,We didnt know what to say.To one of us he gave five talents,to another he gave two,and to me only one,I wasnt sure what to do​
The one who had five,went and traded the same, along with the one who had two,traveled and doubled his gain.Unexpectantly one day, Our Master returned,He called us together to see what we earned,"We've doubled what little we've been given,!"said the ones with five and two. "Very good my servants!...WAIT- What about you?Well Lord, I responded with a trembling voice, "I was afraid Master,- I had no other choice,You are a hard man, gathering where there is no seed, I thought of multiplying it, but there was no need"Here is your talent Lord, hid in the ground,I knew if it was burried and hidden, it would be safe and sound."​
"For the others have been fruitful and have done what is right,As for you wicked servant, get out of my sight!"​
"Let it be heard so all my servants obey, I have given you all that you need,Now go out multiplying my talents in all of your ways."​

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Good job
smile.gif
I like it!

RaddSpencer

Mar 28, 2008
(Red_Letters88;45239)
I
"Here is your talent Lord, hid in the ground,I knew if it was burried and hidden, it would be safe and sound."​
HA, what a moron --- he could have invested in Vanguard mutual funds and made 10 percent interest.wakka wakka wakka XD