My Demon: Chronicles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
A story I though I would work on...

Truth or Fiction- There is little difference. If God is, then fiction must bear semblance of truth, because even abominations cannot create outside their realm of function and design. We our bound by the same principals by which even Christ Himself was bound, and so let Himself be. My name is Sadjeris. I am a demon and I have been given a name. I function like the rest of my kind, except for one difference. I am aware of and I accept my purpose. This is my story.

1- Heavy Burdens

I'm fat. This may sound strange to you humans, but I do have an actual shape. I still haven't come to a conclusion why I'm this way, but it has already proven useful. I'm waiting here on Madera Avenue for my instructor to show up. I have been training under the leadership of a depression demon.

You see, we demons don't usually have actual names, but we are given identifications based on our existence. We live much like humans do, though our society is completely upside down in comparison. We have sex like humans do, ever since we separated from the angels. However, when a spirit mates with a spiritual and physical being, the product can be either purely spiritual or also physical. The results were the giants you've surely read about in many stories. Both demons, spiritual, and nephilim or giants, physical, were born. All nephilim have been eliminated from the earth.

So, a demon is what resulted from sexual relations between humans and angels. Don't ask me who the first was who did this, because I don't know. I think it was Satan or Lucifer, however you call him, who deceived the first angels into doing such a thing, however I don't believe Satan or Lucifer himself participated in the act.

Also, we haven't loved anyone since we were angels. We mate purely based on similarity to our function. Depression demons mate with depression and the soul that is then produced is usually what the parents had planned. Souls mating is kind of like a climax a human has during sexual intercourse, and a new one is thus born. I can't explain it any other way but it's true for demons but without the sexual act part of it. It does feel good, even for us.

Speaking of humans; they fascinate us. We desire to watch them and admire their beauty, but we also hate them for who they are. We hate angels and we hate each other. We hate God most of all for letting us exist. This doesn't limit our function, but only enhances it. We want to destroy humans. Period. However, our guidelines are strict and we do our best to obey them. I'll explain.

We do not do whatever we want. Angels govern our activities and discern acts of rebellion against the heavenly realm. In that sense, demons do have the free-will humans have of doing or not doing what we have the free-will to do. Acting outside our freedom results in disobedience. Usually we are at the mercy of angels when this happens. We do feel pain. That is, if we are lucky, then an angel will reprimand us for disobeying our purpose. If a human ever discerns us, his or her authority supercedes that of the angels. Humans have the authority to send us straight to hell, if they wanted to. I don't think they're allowed to do that, though, or at least it's very rare. Meaning, they can, but God doesn't usually tell them to do it.

By humans, I mean in your terms, someone who has been "born again", saved, or a Christian. We don't consider other people humans because they have even less authority than we do. It's a huge chain of command thing, that's hard to understand until it's your job to understand it.

Back to my story. Mr. Depression was working on our human, whom we'll call ugly. No, I'm just kidding. What should we name you? Heh, Whatever, it doesn't matter. He was in high school at the time in the American education system. I was told to watch depression work and I did nothing else. It was frustrating to do nothing, but it was fascinating watching Mr. Depression do his job so well. Here he was, our human, praying fervently for Mr. Depression to go away. It was kind of sad. An angel stood watch as Mr. D walked away from the human, and then was given permission to walk right back. I saw this happen again and again that day. The human was actually experiencing momentary relief due to his prayers, but it didn't change the outcome. That demon superceded the human's authority. Well, he actually didn't, but Mr. D was given permission to go back to the human each time, and the human didn't have the permission, or knowledge thereof, to do anything about it.

In knowledge, a human has a lot more authority than this, but God gives discernment to whom he chooses, and a human can't cast away whom he can't identify by the Spirit. If the Spirit remains silent, or if the human doesn't even know how to listen to the Spirit, then the human lacks the knowledge to do anything to a demon.

The Spirit is like a bright light in the sphere of a human. It's so bright that it can be distracting. This is not to be confused with each individual spirit a person possesses. The Spirit is whom comforts humans during these times. The Spirit has a voice and even can move anywhere within the man. The Spirit has power like electricity has power, or is in itself power. I don't understand it, but that's how it seems to work. It will tell the human to do things, but he usually isn't listening. I don't know why it keeps talking when he doesn't listen to it.

I watched all day. Later that night, Mr. Depression smiled at me. It was a solid day's work. The human was powerless against him. The man, in his agony, went to his bedroom and got into bed without a care for his hygeine, or the fact that it was only 7 o'clock at night. He didn't have the strength to do anything else but doze off. He got into bed, tears rolling down his face, and went to sleep.