My father passed at 7pm tonight please pray- urgent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most dont know me here, I just got out of icu after ruptured appendix to learn my
father was dying dying from pancreatic cancer. I wont even bother asking prayer for
myself now. Struggling deeply as he was my everything. He was all I had in life. For anyone judging me here please know how very deep the pain I am in now. Home care nurse will be taking me to his funeral in two days. I will always blame myself for this, had i not been in hospital I could have helped extended his life. I am in enough pain. Maybe I didnt deserve to come out of icu. He didnt tell me he was sick til recently. This is torment and unbelievable pain i wouldnt wish on anyone.Please instead of judging me just pray. I am severe pain and thankyou sue for praying for me. God knew this was going to happen
God knew this was going to happen, you said.
Therefore, you can't blame yourself. Or think you could have extended his life beyond God's will for it.

*Hugs*

Stop hurting yourself more by thinking that way. If your dad knew you were hospitalized at the time near his passing he was worried about you.
While now, as much as it hurts knowing he's gone, he's in a peaceful state free of cancer and the worries of this world.

And though I didn't know him I will say he wouldn't want you compounding your pain now when he knew how much you loved the Lord and each other.

He'd want you to be at peace now as he is. He knows it is you that now faces life without him and the usual struggles too.

Talk to him in your prayers. He hears you. My parents know I talk to them. And to show me they're listening they leave me little signs out of nowhere. Something we always shared.

Love never dies. ❤️
Praying for you and your family.

You'll get through this.

If you give up you know you'd break his heart.

God Bless.

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just remember the hope we have in Christ Jesus . One day all true believers will be home forever with He who has saved us .
No more tears , no more suffering , no more trials . Spread the wonderful news of Christ my dear sister .
You will be prayed for as well .
Unfortunately infection i had has returned with a vengence. They will give me iv here in er for few hours and hopefully can go home later today. They told me last time when in this could happen. Maybe I was too active too fast when being released last time. I was supposed to help out at a christmas market today so will just have to help at next one. I pray psalm 91 over you and everyone here today brother and that you can spend the day in gods arms.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Tammy ,
So sorry the infection has returned, sounds like you are in quite a battle, physically xx
thinking of you xx

Reactions: tammy

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Tammy ,
So sorry the infection has returned, sounds like you are in quite a battle, physically xx
thinking of you xx
Thankyou rita, you are such an angel. I have been wondering how you are and you have been in my prayers. Hopefully will be out of here by end of day, they just wanted to get some more iv antibiotics into system. I have been doing very well anyways up til last night and I know that is because of the prayers said here for me. Praying god holds you in his arms. xx

Reactions: Rita

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most dont know me here, I just got out of icu after ruptured appendix to learn my
father was dying dying from pancreatic cancer. I wont even bother asking prayer for
myself now. Struggling deeply as he was my everything. He was all I had in life. For anyone judging me here please know how very deep the pain I am in now. Home care nurse will be taking me to his funeral in two days. I will always blame myself for this, had i not been in hospital I could have helped extended his life. I am in enough pain. Maybe I didnt deserve to come out of icu. He didnt tell me he was sick til recently. This is torment and unbelievable pain i wouldnt wish on anyone.Please instead of judging me just pray. I am severe pain and thankyou sue for praying for me. God knew this was going to happen
Oh wow Tammy, this is a lot to go through and I pray for your healing. And deepest condolences, you and he were very close and my heart does hurt for you sister. You have my prayer right now.
BTW-None of this is your fault! This would have happened regardless sister, I pray for relief from your deepest pain.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately infection i had has returned with a vengence. They will give me iv here in er for few hours and hopefully can go home later today. They told me last time when in this could happen. Maybe I was too active too fast when being released last time. I was supposed to help out at a christmas market today so will just have to help at next one. I pray psalm 91 over you and everyone here today brother and that you can spend the day in gods arms.
you are loved and prayed for tammy . Now lift those hands up and you just praise the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you Tammy. I hope everything gets better for you.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“ God is close to those whose hearts are breaking”......

You want our prayers? Count On it ! You are on the Top Of my prayer list! May God Bless you,in this, your time of need....

Reactions: Lambano