My meeting with Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Demons have a hard time taking over a body that has accepted the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you have not accepted Jesus you could be vulnerable. You need to get Christians to help you. Demons can not stand the name Jesus. Start using that name out loud over and over.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Good bye HermanI think your a fake and playing here for some kind of delusional kick. You dont want help. Yoor trying to make fools of people who really care about you and others. God bless you.Jesus is your answer

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(Herman1979y;29478)
I know it will never disapear, but I just wanted to see what other people thought about my story. I know it's kind of alien(sciencefiction), but it has facts in it that prooves to me it's not just my mind. Like her father... Why did it happend to him? The wizard also told me about the matrix of the universe. and he said I wasn't going to makie it. I was going to fall and become a wepond for the dark. I would never belive anyone normal with theses stories, but he could proove it. He also did something with my mind when I was at his cabin. And why do I meet all these magic stories all at once. I have never heard of magic before and never belived in it(grew up with an engineer as a dad). But I know there are ways of manipulationg the universe to acheive different things.
I think I've seen this movie.
rolleyes.gif

Believer in Christ

Dec 17, 2007
:naughty:You know what, Herman? You're being stubborn. It's as if you want help, but just not from god. You'd better get up out of your house, drag yourself to a christian prayer group, and let God fix your life. If you're just playing a joke, I'm deeply disapointed, because there are hundreds of other people out there I could be praying for at night. Have you seen a non-believer make a miracle of life? I don't think so.

David S

Jan 6, 2008
Hi Folks,I am Brand new to this forum. This is the first thread I have read with interest.My opinion:1. A forum like this which is open is bound to be attacked often by anti Christian views.2. My thoughts on Herman are: A. He is a fallen Christian who is challenging the faith B. He is a spiritualist challenging Christianity and us C. He is schizophrenic. I have met a couple of schizophrenics who experience many weird experiences.Either way we must remember:(Don't know the reference of hand)We are not fighting flesh and blood but the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.We need to pray constantly.David

Believer in Christ

Dec 17, 2007
(Herman1979y;29762)
too many unstable people here
Sorry if my comment offended you, herman, but I just don't get it. Satan is in you right now, telling you that there's no hope. He's putting questions into your mind that seem impossible to answer. Jesus is the only way out. If you don't believe in Jesus for your well being, then you are lost. Repent! :amen: