My prayer as concerning those who fight against me on these boards.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and it covers all sins that we do not have the Super Memory or Good Fortune to “ catch” before we die.....
We agree on so many things.....if you are in agreement with my last sentence in the previous paragraph —— our “feud” is over ......and forgotten.

I still do believe that repentance is defined as turning away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God...

If a person is walking in that direction, then, as I have taught from the beginning, he is not under the law (Romans 6:14), is dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and is delivered from the law (Romans 7:6) as concerning condemnation....which is in complete agreement with your "last sentence in the previous paragraph".

Therefore I want you to acknowledge that you were being rash in calling my gospel "FALSE and PERVERTED" since I have been teaching the same things as you from the beginning.

I will be gracious to you and even allow you to make your apology in a Private Message if you are too embarrassed to acknowledge it publicly...if you will do so, then our feud will truly be over.

For it is written,

Luk 17:3, Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

31 years since I was born again near the end of 1989...quite a few years before that also in which I also read my Bible but did not have the illumination of the Holy Spirit to guide me.

I was born again at the age of 17...but my mother read me the Bible as a child and I was a nominal believer from a very early age.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already know that I do not agree with every thing you believe.

Act 28:24, And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

The context may or may not apply:

Act 28:25, And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26, Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27, For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28, Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Act 28:24, And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Act 28:25, And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26, Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27, For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28, Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
I would consider rather two other things. One is here:

1co 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.
1co 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1co 12:16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
1co 12:17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
1co 12:18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1co 12:19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
1co 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1co 12:21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

The other is in the matter of growth and maturity.

1co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
1co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Grace?

does this grace free us from keeping the commandments (as in Christ did it for us) or does it actually enable us to be holy and keep the commandments faithfully?

Yes, God gives us his grace so we can keep the commandments.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

You are sounding just like a false prophet displaying your words as equal with scripture and if anyone disagrees with you they are disagreeing with God. You are treading on very shaky ground.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are sounding just like a false prophet displaying your words as equal with scripture and if anyone disagrees with you they are disagreeing with God. You are treading on very shaky ground.

If I believe that my words are to be believed as scripture that does not necessarily make me a false prophet.

Jesus said,

Mat 7:16, Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17, Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18, A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19, Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So, if I bear good fruit and do not bear evil fruit, you can be certain that I am not a false prophet.

As ministers we are told to study to shew ourselves approved unto God, workmen that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

If we do that, we are more likely to preach sound doctrine and if we are preaching sound doctrine, to not believe what we are saying is to not believe truths that, if they had been believed, might have resulted in salvation in the hearer.

So, if I speak with authority (as Jesus did) that what I am saying is the truth, do not condemn me as a false prophet unless you can determine that something that I have said is false doctrine according to the word of the Lord.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still do believe that repentance is defined as turning away from sin, death, hell, and satan towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God...

If a person is walking in that direction, then, as I have taught from the beginning, he is not under the law (Romans 6:14), is dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and is delivered from the law (Romans 7:6) as concerning condemnation....which is in complete agreement with your "last sentence in the previous paragraph".

Therefore I want you to acknowledge that you were being rash in calling my gospel "FALSE and PERVERTED" since I have been teaching the same things as you from the beginning.

Foolish me.When will I ever learn.....
I have seldom seen so many Falsehoods in one little post.....
Seriously....are you taking the right pills that you sometimes refer to?

What you “ REALLY” have taught and what has been the Substance of our debate fir tyesexmany weeks is that I preach “ Jesus Saves. Period.”......” Resting in the Gospel Of Grace PLUS NOTHING is what Saves”
YOU , on the other hand Preach, “Why Sure! Jesus Saves—— but once you realize “that”, ya gotta Repent from all of your sins before you die or you go to Hell “......THAT is you “Added to”, False, and Perverted so -called “ Gospel”
My Last Sentence was That GRACE covers ALL Sins....Including those sins that we are unaware of , those sins we have forgotten about , and any and all Sins that were never “ officially” relented Of.....
New Creations SHOULD Repent ......most of the time, at least for major infractions, they WILL Repent—— I do these things on an almost Daily basis .The Point is, the New Man in Christ does not HAVE to......He is covered ....He has already been declared “ Perfect” ....His Sins are “ No longer imputed to him” ......God does not even “ Remember” them anymore.....now THAT is Grace !
That Reality spurs LESS Sin—- NOT MORE!
You have never understood the Grace of God because you have never even received it, much less actually Lived it.....that is sad......
You fooled me there for awhile .....you either pull little tricks with your words or you are very confused.....I believe it is the latter.....that’s why I think you should maybe try the red pill instead of the blue one next time.....there us something amiss with you.....I can’t put my finger on it....regardless, you disguised the fact that you still believe in “Lucky Repentance” and add it to the Gospel, to your detriment......I will be more careful in the Future.....you are not capable of change....it is now duly noted.....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fir tyesexmany

you need to edit that so it makes sense.

YOU , on the other hand Preach, “Why Sure! Jesus Saves—— but once you realize “that”, ya gotta Repent from all of your sins before you die or you go to Hell “......THAT is you “Added to”, False, and Perverted so -called “ Gospel”

No, I preach that when you come to Christ, you surrender to His will for your life. That = repentance.

You don't repent of your sins after you come to Christ, you need to repent of your sins in order to come to Christ.

If you are a worker of iniquity, He will say to you on that day, Depart from me, I never knew you (Matthew 7:23)...and you will be cast into the furnace of fire (Matthew 13:41-42.

I know that you will never get this...your eyes must gloss over these scriptures every time you read them...if you even go so far as to read all the way through the book of Matthew...but I thank you for giving me an opportunity to preach a very real aspect of the true gospel of Jesus Christ to "newbies".

You have never understood the Grace of God because you have never even received it,

Now you are bearing false witness against your neighbor...

But don't worry...none of your sins matter because they are all covered by the blood of Jesus...

Psa 55:21, The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

..you are not capable of change....it is now duly noted.....

Pfft! (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lol.....
Way to go! I Love it! You actually have a sense of humor! Keep up the good work! I am turning out to be a great influence on you ..... keep listening, I’ll get you straightened out yet!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...
Way to go! I Love it! You actually have a sense of humor! Keep up the good work! I am tuning out to be a great influence on you ..... keep listening, I’ll get you straightened out yet!
You really do come off as arrogant and your pride often shows through, my friend.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Lol.....
Way to go! I Love it! You actually have a sense of humor! Keep up the good work! I am turning out to be a great influence on you ..... keep listening, I’ll get you straightened out yet!
when I hear those sentiments, serious or in jest, I run!

Reactions: justbyfaith

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really do come off as arrogant and your pride often shows through, my friend.

I say that with my tongue firmly in cheek....do I have to draw you a picture every time? We’ve kinda known each other for a while now.....I have a playful nature and I like to kid you every now and then....you can kid me all that you want....I love a little silliness on occasion—- especially if there is some actual brains and wit behind it....I guess that would automatically disqualify you, however!
Lol....get it? It’s a JOKE!
“ A Merry Heart doeth good! Like Medicine”
I’m going to be with Jesus for Eternity ....nothing can send me to Hell , because God has Forgiven and actually Forgotten ALL of my Sins and I have a Faith in His Blood Plus Nothing and He Counts That Faith as Righteousness .....I am Perfect in His eyes.... Jesus took my sins and in turn I got His Righteousness all because I Rested in His Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) Of Pure Grace...What a Deal! What a Gift! What a Savior ! What a Glorious God we have!
So I must ask, in light of all of these Truths——- “ Why so Serious?”

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say that with my tongue firmly in cheek....do I have to draw you a picture every time? We’ve kinda known each other for a while now.....I have a playful nature and I like to kid you every now and then....you can kid me all that you want....I love a little silliness on occasion—- especially if there is some actual brains and wit behind it....I guess that would automatically disqualify you, however!
Lol....get it? It’s a JOKE!
“ A Merry Heart doeth good! Like Medicine”
I’m going to be with Jesus for Eternity ....nothing can send me to Hell , because God has Forgiven and actually Forgotten ALL of my Sins and I have a Faith in His Blood Plus Nothing and He Counts That Faith as Righteousness .....I am Perfect in His eyes.... Jesus took my sins and in turn I got His Righteousness all because I Rested in His Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4) Of Pure Grace...What a Deal! What a Gift! What a Savior ! What a Glorious God we have!
So I must ask, in light of all of these Truths——- “ Why so Serious?”
Discerning : The Water Cults