My sister broke her foot

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A table fell on my sisters foot yesterday and she needs prayers. She is a diabetic and there could be complications the doctor said.

Thanks for any prayers, my sister in law was diabetic and lost her foot due to infection. I think my sister is much better off but still I'm worried about her.

• Sad
Reactions: ButterflyJones

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A table fell on my sisters foot yesterday and she needs prayers. She is a diabetic and there could be complications the doctor said.

Thanks for any prayers, my sister in law was diabetic and lost her foot due to infection. I think my sister is much better off but still I'm worried about her.
Praying for her.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray for your sister now Devin, that all would work toward God's will and that our petitions for a positive outcome might be answered...IN the positive :) Amen. Keep us posted Devin.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for your sister now Devin, that all would work toward God's will and that our petitions for a positive outcome might be answered...IN the positive :) Amen. Keep us posted Devin.
Thanks Nancy. I prayed about it today and got a good feeling from God. She is scheduling to see the foot surgeon. I think he wants to take a look.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister told me today that her foot hurt so I talked her into having the nurse look at it at the place she lives. They cleaned it and redressed it and said it looks like it's healing.