My Spouse Does Not Like To Hear This.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I assume that by "Satan's Dialectic" you are refering to the practice of reading the Bible and believing what it says
you may assume that if you like, marks, but that will not make it true.
If you want the truth, you gotta ask a little kid! Right?
lol
k gnite

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go with that then, if you like, but you might read my sig, or rectify with There is only One Immortal, etc, ad nauseum very much.

seems to me that Writing No one has ever gone up to heaven in a God~Breathed Book meant to be accurate for the ages negates your desires there wadr
Seems to me that as long as you disregard the grammar of the passage, well, if you disregard my grammar, will you understand what I say?

ty, that is ezackly what i know!

Also a propositional statement.

But if you know nothing, then you do not know that you know nothing. See how this leads in circles?

much love!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
an excellent deflection, from a position of assumed authority, ty.
gotta run, manana bro
Deflection, eh? You don't think we should go to God for answers? You don't think we should receive from God as a child? OK.

Position of assumed authority? I simply gave my recommendation. Take it or leave it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how have i disregarded the grammar of the passage, marks

the active voice makes it specific. No one has ascended into heaven. And it doesn't say, no one has been brought into heaven. If this is your evidence, well, it doesn't do it.

ill leave the philosophy to you tks; i am comfy stating that i do not know
Understood.

"your love's like rhinestones, falling from the sky"
Yeah. OK.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Deflection, eh? You don't think we should go to God for answers? You don't think we should receive from God as a child? OK.
ha well it isnt that so much; it's more that i did not get engagement, acknowledgement? Kinda thing? I got diverted?
Position of assumed authority? I simply gave my recommendation. Take it or leave it.
wasnt a bad recommendation imo ok, dont get me wrong. Tho you might notice how subjective that is, compared to "if you want the truth, ask a little kid?"

But sure, bam, ask Yah and receive the answer like a little child imo.
your bargain with death is going to let you down imo, ok?
the active voice makes it specific. No one has ascended into heaven. And it doesn't say, no one has been brought into heaven. If this is your evidence, well, it doesn't do it.
marks, either you believe that Jesus is literally returning to collect you for a place you call "heaven" in a Rapture Event or after you have literally died, or you do not, and bro i am not here to judge you either way ok. And you dont have to clarify your beliefs there either, you can even change the subject, split hairs, get philosophical, i do all those things too, ok, sometimes.

But i am curious of what you know on the matter, in plain language if possible, being as how i dont know. How about we go from there
Who is "we"?
"we" in that case would be any who scribe the Book to suit their beliefs?
I think it is true. But if not, then, what?
i replied here already marks, is the subject of no interest to you?
How will you break up Nehushtan if you cannot ID satan's dialectic?
which dont get me wrong i'm sure there are prolly other ways...
but it occurs to me now that "please rectify that with 'No Son of Man may die for another's sins'" has also been ignored...are we even having a conversation, marks? Bc if not i have no doubt the fault is mine, this is a blind spot for me, these social hints and cues that are like "tact" and "politically correct" and even "manners" that i can only fake.
Yeah. OK.
ah, didnt mean that to necessarily apply to you ok, you seem like a great-hearted guy. Thats just what came to mind, something i am guilty of

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'No Son of Man may die for another's sins'"
Why should I consider this statement? You said it, not God.

You make it sound like Jesus' dying because of my sins, and His death preserving me for life, as if that somehow contradicts the Bible, yet these words are not in the Bible.

I've seen you write that over and over as if it means something, I'm sorry, I suppose I write a lot like you, just saying what's on my mind, the autism, I suppose, or it's just me?

But what does that mean to you? No son of man may die for another's sins? Did Jesus' death not propitiate your sins? But then, if you cannot actually know anything, then where is the answer?

But I've come to accept as truth the propositional statements of Scripture, and I believe they actually do mean a certain thing, and that thing they mean is knowable, because God intends it that way.

I don't see the Bible as some big trick question, or convoluted puzzle, rather, as God's communication to humanity intended to bring us life by coming to know Him through those words.

but that's just me.

I don't think there is any profit in discussing our interpretations of the Bible since we don't seem to agree on what the Bible is.

How will you break up Nehushtan if you cannot ID satan's dialectic?

Complex question. In a few ways. Do you define what is nehushtan to me?

You've suggested that we "start there", about the heavenly journey.

Why wouldn't we think we are already there? The Bible says we are. Seated together in the heavenlies. Are we?

Much love!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why should I consider this statement? You said it, not God.
well, it is a rendition of Scripture, Isaiah
Did Jesus' death not propitiate your sins?
i would say yes, Jesus' death did not propitiate my sins, and i might even suggest that one's perspective of Yah is quite warped if they believe it did! Particularly understandable, given our teachers and their propensities, but nonetheless; God did not need a sacrifice in order to make you acceptable to Him like we are commonly taught, as copious Scripture will attest. imo.
I desire mercy, not sacrifice
But then, if you cannot actually know anything, then where is the answer?
so then we really are not having any kind of discussion, and my previous reply to this has been completely ignored? You are just going to now use it as a rock against me @ every opp?
But I've come to accept as truth the propositional statements of Scripture, and I believe they actually do mean a certain thing, and that thing they mean is knowable, because God intends it that way.
many read Paul to their destruction however, as we are told, yeh?

I don't see the Bible as some big trick question, or convoluted puzzle, rather, as God's communication to humanity intended to bring us life by coming to know Him through those words.
wisdom is hidden from the wise, marks, i'm sure you will agree?
but that's just me.
hardly, imo you are an excellent example of a conscientious Believer, and almost surely much better hearted than i, truth be told.
I don't think there is any profit in discussing our interpretations of the Bible since we don't seem to agree on what the Bible is.
? Not sure why you say this, but i will say that the Bible has not even blown your mind yet imo. Not meaning to sound superior or anything, but maybe seek the naive dialectic for your own edification, if you will. I am only seeking it myself, very difficult/nigh impossible for an adult raised with Satan's dialectic from birth, i guess. I only get little flashes, 2 years on.

could you describe your experience of breaking up Nehushtan?
just if you wanna, ty
Do you define what is nehushtan to me?
no, i mean he is already defined? The mixed-metal thing ppl look up to, to cure them of their self-imposed symptoms/snakes?
Why wouldn't we think we are already there? The Bible says we are. Seated together in the heavenlies. Are we?
well, i gues that depends upon if one includes themselves in that we, possibly prematurely, etc...but of course you and i have had all the good things in our lives, huh. So imo the Bible says some are, sure.
few there are who find it tho yeh?
Much love!
"rhinestones," marks, rhinestones.

Last edited: