My Testimony of what I saw

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good testimony. But be careful not to try making the Christian walk conform to only what you have experienced. There is a LOT to experience in the Lord. And the body of Christ is very diverse in experience and gifting. We are not to bring division into the body. (heresy)

I was baptized into the Spirit in 1980 by reading an easy to understand "reach out" amplified bible. God knew what I could understand at that time.

Don't limit what God can do ...both to you and others.

Since that time have you been baptized in water? Are you with other brethren? I see you are in Ontario. But Ontario is a BIG province! :) I am in Montreal.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good testimony. But be careful not to try making the Christian walk conform to only what you have experienced. There is a LOT to experience in the Lord. And the body of Christ is very diverse in experience and gifting. We are not to bring division into the body. (heresy)

I was baptized into the Spirit in 1980 by reading an easy to understand "reach out" amplified bible. God knew what I could understand at that time.

Don't limit what God can do ...both to you and others.

Since that time have you been baptized in water? Are you with other brethren? I see you are in Ontario. But Ontario is a BIG province! :) I am in Montreal.

My testimony is true and from God. The crucifixion is what you see when you receive the holy Ghost. This is what he referred to in regards to his manifestation in John 14 and the reason he compared it to Moses lifting up the serpent in the wilderness.

Galatians 3:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
3 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

My testimony only offends those professing Christ without the Spirit of God.

Even though I received the Spirit of God by calling upon Jesus for mercy which is to be done while being water baptized, I still am yet to be baptized by another with the Spirit of God. When I find such a person I will. I remember shortly after being converted that I wanted to go out and be baptized right away just because Jesus commanded it. I was ignorant on the meaning and who was to baptize at the time and went and found a local church to baptize me in the name of Jesus. So I went to fulfill the command of Christ and had a man without the Spirit of God baptize me in my ignorance. The next day I went to a service and felt at that time, by the man's preaching that he did did not know God. So I got up and left in the middle of the service. I come to find out around six months later, that the man that baptized me died of an aggressive cancer: he was the leader of that church.

I am not here to offend but I am not here to agree with false doctrine either.