My Times are in thy hand

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had rather know only a little and yet that little i know be TRUTH
than to know a whole moutain of information only to have found out it was not TRUTH .
Better to be a child of simple understanding than to know a moutain of knowledge that simply cannot save .
What little GOD gives us to know IS A TREASURE TO BE HELD ONTO . now lift those hands and let the KING be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a good laugh out of "AND MANY follow their pernsicous ways , by reason of whom the WAY OF TRUTH is BIG TIME EVIL SPOKEN OFF"

How does that translate into English???
Whether or not it translates into JIM B approved english matters NOT
what matters is , IT WAS AND IS THE TRUTH . Let the high minded english scholar
boast not in his world perfect english . Simply let HE who knows the LORD boast in the LORD and POINT TO HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you sincerely for your prayers. For the moment, the cancer seems to be gone. No more chemotherapy...
Let the glorious KING CHRIST JESUS be praised . He who honors the SON honors the FATHER .
IN all things GIVE GOD THANKS . As i am sure you already know , but its such a JOY to remind about it anyway .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ponder on the beauty of this my friend .
I once was young but now am middle aged .
I have seen folks who were shot to pieces and docs saw no way they could survive , YET LIVED .
I have seen some go into the hospital for something minor and yet died .
I have seen many folks who underwent chemo , many died , some lived .
I have seen instances where some they thought would be fine died and some they thought for sure would die live .
AND I KNOW WHY THAT IS . GOD ALONE IS IN CONTROL OF WHO LIVETH and WHO DIETH .
GOD ALONE is in control . Ponder on the beauty of that .
My own grandmother got exposed with cancer , underwent the treatments , STILL DIED .
ANother went in with far more advanced cancer , underwent the SAME treatements and yet lived .
GOD IS IN CONTROL . And HE is with us through it all . IF our time is up its up , iF NOT , no matter what WE LIVE .
THE LORD is the KING and unto HE SHALL WE GIVE ALL THANKS , ALL HONOR and ALL GLORY .
AS I AM SURE YOU FULLY AGREE WITH THAT .
Give God the glory!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the last four words in your sentence over and over and over and over again . CAUSE HE ALONE IS WHO THE LAMBS
SHALL GIVE THE GLORY TOO . Yep . NOW LIFT those hands my friend . Lift them up unto THE LORD
having all hope , all trust , all faith in HE ALONE . THE LORD is with the lambs my friend . HE IS WITH US
and is our hope and our salvation .
So why do you constantly criticize "the lambs"? If the Lord is with them why are you against them?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why do you constantly criticize "the lambs"? If the Lord is with them why are you against them?
Its not the lambs i criticize , its the wambs . Wolves who have come from within to lead the flocks astray .
Go ye and learn that .
He who believes not that JESUS IS the CHRIST , THE CHRIST , IS anti christ . Or do you not believe what john wrote .
Ps , mulims , atheists , buddists and other false religoins DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS the CHRIST . So stop believing
a lie jim . John wrote truth , social gospel writes lies . Point to CHRIST and not to the progressive woke social gospel
which cannot save . I pray for you jim . I desire only good for you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its not the lambs i criticize , its the wambs . Wolves who have come from within to lead the flocks astray .
Go ye and learn that .
He who believes not that JESUS IS the CHRIST , THE CHRIST , IS anti christ . Or do you not believe what john wrote .
Ps , mulims , atheists , buddists and other false religoins DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS the CHRIST . So stop believing
a lie jim . John wrote truth , social gospel writes lies . Point to CHRIST and not to the progressive woke social gospel
which cannot save . I pray for you jim . I desire only good for you .
save-image.png