NAACP hahahahahahah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Why do you blanket all whites with your allegations?

I don't blanket all whites with facts , not my allegations

Just read your link , will have to do more research before I can respond fully

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it? And stop calling people "you people" like RACISTS do. Whites don't owe me anything because of my ancestors. How do you know your ancestors weren't wicked racists?
Yes the truth does hurt , the fact that the took my name and whitewashed my history ,yes it does . Oh and yes it has and were evil blacks , but do a study on the particular blacks , ie Judah that were the majority of the trans atlantic slave trade, see Im thinking you one of those people that would say well blacks sold blacks , so it dosen't matter

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the truth does hurt , the fact that the took my name and whitewashed my history ,yes it does . Oh and yes it has and were evil blacks , but do a study on the particular blacks , ie Judah that were the majority of the trans atlantic slave trade, see Im thinking you one of those people that would say well blacks sold blacks , so it dosen't matter
Be glad you don't live in Haiti! You don't even know what real oppression is. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Be glad you don't live in Haiti! You don't even know what real oppression is. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
What makes you think I'm feeling sorry ? Heard the stories from my Grandparents , guess they don't matter , the stories that they ,ya'll don't want your kids to know

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think I'm feeling sorry ? Heard the stories from my Grandparents , guess they don't matter , the stories that they ,ya'll don't want your kids to know
So you think totally innocent whites owe you money because of what someone else did?

Last edited:
Reactions: ButterflyJones

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
So you think totally innocent whites owe you money?
No , your grand parents do , which you benifited off of ,imagine playing monopoly and you get to go around the board 10 times before I even get to start , and then when I do , the going is still ruff , get my own lil Virginia ave , and then ya'll come take that away with some BS

You remember black wall street , ya'll bombed it

The Devastation of Black Wall Street - JSTOR Daily

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No , your grand parents do
That's a LIE! Do know what the Bible says will happen to "all liars"?
, which you benifited off of ,imagine playing monopoly and you get to go around the board 10 times before I even get to start , and then when I do , the going is still ruff , get my own lil Virginia ave , and then ya'll come take that away with some BS
I worked for a living. How about you? Nobody owes me anything.
You remember black wall street , ya'll bombed it

The Devastation of Black Wall Street - JSTOR Daily
Nobody owes you anything. Stop playing the victim. Do you need a job? There are plenty available for those willing to work for a living instead of sponging and trying to steal money from innocent whites.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Nobody owes you anything. Stop playing the victim. Do you need a job? There are plenty available for those willing to work for a living instead of sponging and trying to steal money from innocent whites.
You go'ts to be FREAKING kidding me,

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, there are lots of jobs available.
N2's profile has their DoB as 1960.
Slavery was ended around 1865. Their grandparents have no stories about slavery to share.

We're being trolled. 60 year old people do not comport themselves as they do here.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
N2's profile has their DoB as 1960.
Slavery was ended around 1865. Their grandparents have no stories about slavery to share.

We're being trolled. 60 year old people do not comport themselves as they do here.
A VERY Liberal troll, I think.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A VERY Liberal troll, I think.
I don't think so. I think he's going for the extreme look on all fronts. Racist, etc...

dont-feed-the-troll-troll.gif

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The cop fully intended to kill Me. Floyd. The move he put in Mr. Floyd's neck/throat is illegal.

The cop compressed his airway with his bodyweight for 11 minutes. The other accomplice cops refused to allow medical personnel assist Mr. Floyd. Even when a medical professional in the crowd of witnesses screamed for them to stop because she knew the compression on his throat precluded breathing.
The cop never lifted his knee, bodyweight from Mr. Floyd's neck. Even after he was dead. He had to be forced to remove himself from the prone man.

A man on his stomach, pinned by the full bodyweight of a cop on his throat is not a threat to anyone.

Opinions don't matter in light of the facts . The fact is the coroner said Mr. Floyd died due to the compression on his throat. And his murderer was tried for murder and found guilty. The accomplice cops were also tried and found guilty.

That's the facts. Opinion doesn't change that.
It was not an illegal move, they made that Law up afterwards. Another stupid Law, because it does not stop one from breathing if it's caryed out correctly in fact as it has been done for how many years.

The Cop did not try to kill the dude at all. something went wrong as the dude was a walking time bomb as the dude was a drug addict.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My question is why do white people hate blacks so much when we never done anything to you'll

Used our babies as alligator bait ,raped our women ,heck and the men . Only people in history who don't know who we are ,who does that fit in scripture . We are Israel and we are waking up
You could ask the same of any race, The Irish for one, why did the Poms be so nasty with them ?
Why were the Australian Aboriginals so savage between their own, before Cook ?
Why were the Negros so savage between their own Mobs ? They War 24/7
American Indians Savages as well !
South America history Savages as well !

Now back to the Whites, a History of wars, nothing to do with Colour is it at all, but cunning intent displayed in getting good people killed ? and the same game play is at hand nowadays, Look at Ukraine it's all total BS but packaged so most people do not have a clue what is really truly going on, not to mention, They can run around and whip up a out right escalate escalate escalate for War !
But but but ! Who ask the questions as to why ! lets be open and not leave a stone un turned or the use of stand over tactics too shut someone down in genuine questioning them ?
The War would never got off the ground if it was for the majority who clearly understood the reality's and the cost in both lives just being pissed up against the wall and destruction and who gains to make big money in all this, Lives count for nothing, regarding such people who are after the money to be made in fact.

Now as for the problems between Blacks ? and who really, who is it that is taking advantage of who ? For such do just that regardless and they do not give a rats that one is black or white at all in fact but that they set their goal ?

When i was contracting i was aware that i was dealing with people who had no regard for me at all. and i could go into all that detail as to what they were and where they were coming from.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is why do white people hate blacks so much when we never done anything to you'll
You sound so much like a Liberal, always playing the victim trying to get something without working for it. Even your comment is RACIST! Do you also support the genocide of unborn black babies by Liberals?