Namrata in labor room

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three hours later. Can I pray retroactively?

Let us know how it turned out.

YES!!! I do believe we can! We are still living in "time" whereas Christ lives in eternity past and future all at once. So, He already knew you would pray and what you would say, even before you say it!
He is awesome...this is my take on it all as, it has proven true multiple times in my life.
Love you bro!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a baby girl!!!! No name yet. Namrata will be in hospital for at least 2 weeks. I did hope that they had a boy, as that is what is respected in India, to carry on the family name. But, she will be just as loved by them...I told Mel that perhaps God wanted to show him that there is no Jew, Greek, Male, Female...as ALL are in Christ Jesus and loved just as much no matter the gender. I am so happy and excited for them!
God is good all the time, all the time God is good! :)

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a baby girl!!!! No name yet. Namrata will be in hospital for at least 2 weeks. I did hope that they had a boy, as that is what is respected in India, to carry on the family name. But, she will be just as loved by them...I told Mel that perhaps God wanted to show him that there is no Jew, Greek, Male, Female...as ALL are in Christ Jesus and loved just as much no matter the gender. I am so happy and excited for them!
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of new life. May she grow up in an environment of love, and come to know Your love. And prayers for Namrata in her recovery.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory! Congratulations to the blessed parents!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a name or two . How about Mary , or maybe Rebecca . Those sound like good names .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a name or two . How about Mary , or maybe Rebecca . Those sound like good names .
Hope I'm not stealing Mel's good news here, but it IS a biblical name, and an awesome one at that!
@My Dreams , I will not reveal your beautiful little girls name, I think you should have the honor in this.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh sorry!, we have named baby Sarah
And now for a wonderul reminder . From birth let sarah hear the wonderful truth of our glorious Lord .
Its never too early to speak the ways of our LORD unto the children .
May lil sarah be blessed with the glorious presence of the LORD . From the womb and onwards .
Now let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious Lord . Yes indeed my friend .