• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that life is hard enough for everyone right now and I think you should turn to [link removed] because this is a great article about how oil works in general and how effective it is. CBD oil plays an important role in alleviating the symptoms of many health problems, including anxiety, depression, acne and heart disease.
It helps my thyroid, it's known for balancing hormonal issues. I like also ashwagandha, cologne v5, recently added hydrogen enriched water as well.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've got IBBS (Irritable bowel and bladder syndrome) so if anybody can suggest a herbal remedy to stop them feeling like they're on fire i'd be delighted to hear..:)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think of two foods... Oats and onions. Oats of some variety in the morning. Onions of some variety in the pm hours. I will mix the onions in with such things such as Subway subs.