Need Confusion Broken Off

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has heard my cries and is trying to make way for me in my troubling situation. Something I'm doing is hindering it. I don't know if it is because of my unbelief or if it's something else. I know not what I don't understand. I am overwhelmed about my situation at this point.

The thought of being here (where I am currently living) too much longer just drives me nuts. It incites my anger. If God is with me on my desire to return to where I didn't want to leave, I need to be given hope. I want confusion about this to be broken off. There's more I can say, but I'll have to reserve them.

Pray for me that I may have my clarity, and that it can keep up my hope.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God has heard my cries and is trying to make way for me in my troubling situation. Something I'm doing is hindering it. I don't know if it is because of my unbelief or if it's something else. I know not what I don't understand. I am overwhelmed about my situation at this point.

The thought of being here (where I am currently living) too much longer just drives me nuts. It incites my anger. If God is with me on my desire to return to where I didn't want to leave, I need to be given hope. I want confusion about this to be broken off. There's more I can say, but I'll have to reserve them.

I am not sure I understand where you are coming from. Are you born again as Jesus said you must be? If so you know He is with you and that you must trust Him. Sometimes all you need to do is be still and open your mind and your eyes and ears and just listen for that still small voice.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thought of being here (where I am currently living) too much longer just drives me nuts. It incites my anger.

Will you be okay if you don't have the opportunity to move? Can you be content in Christ despite the circumstances?

Sometimes our desires for circumstances and situations to change get in the way of the character and perseverance God is trying to produce in us.

But I will pray for clarity for you in any case.

Reactions: Pearl

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Will you be okay if you don't have the opportunity to move?
No, he will not be okay. He feels that he absolutely needs to move. God did not think that the Israelites were okay to remain in Egyptian bondage. They had to move out of Egypt, so He sent Moses to Pharaoh for that very purpose. Before that God did not think it was okay for Abraham to remain in Mesopotamia. So he had to move to the land of Canaan. And much later God did not think that it was okay from Joseph, Mary, and the child Jesus to remain in Judea, so He had them move to Egypt (which is ironical).

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, he will not be okay. He feels that he absolutely needs to move. God did not think that the Israelites were okay to remain in Egyptian bondage. They had to move out of Egypt, so He sent Moses to Pharaoh for that very purpose. Before that God did not think it was okay for Abraham to remain in Mesopotamia. So he had to move to the land of Canaan. And much later God did not think that it was okay from Joseph, Mary, and the child Jesus to remain in Judea, so He had them move to Egypt (which is ironical).

I understand that he feels he needs to move. But we don't always get what we want. I want him to be okay no matter what.

Reactions: Pearl

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Precious friend, I will pray for you. Please be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified:

God's Word in our infirmities = anger will not "shine the light" but
patience
(#6) might. Amen?
+
learning From our GRACE apostle, Paul:

Php 4:11 "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have
learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."​

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited: