need therapy from you people please.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What sort of therapy are you hoping for? You have said nothing of your problem. But whatever it is God knows about it and you will find help in scripture.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
mental ilness
I'm sorry to hear that @Holy999 there seems to be a lot of it about these days, more than ever before. You haven't said how bad your illness is but take heart and know that God knows. Ask people in your church to pray for you as they will know you. You can even pray and ask God who you should ask. Perhaps you could ask God to speak to you through the scriptures. And I'll share my go-to scripture with you. I hope it will give you courage and strength and of course there are many more.

2 Chronicles 20:15-17
“Listen, . . . . This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. Tomorrow march down against them. . . . . . You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, . . . . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”