Never Trumpers Dropping like Dead Flies!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the Keystone Pipeline which was a Candian pipeline that wasn't in operation as only 8 or 9 percent of it was completed. It wasn't actually adding oil to the world as it wasn't completed. So, that had no actually bearing on oil prices.

Oil prices have gone up because the world is getting back to opening and people were going back to work and traveling. Supply and demand, OEPC, analysts, weather conditions, and natural disasters control the price of oil, not presidents.

That means that with more electric vehicles on the road, the demand for oil will be less, meaning there should be more of it, which in turn means that the price should overall come down.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. I know how businesses work. If they will be out of business soon, then they might price gouge to make as much money as possible before their company is gone.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the uneducated vote for anything other than policy positions. If you vote based upon personality or looks or whatever you are just foolish. You're voting for government leadership, not your spiritual leader. For me, there is no policy position worth supporting a person whose policy position is to allow the murder of unborn children. A party that celebrates the passing of laws that allow abortion up to minutes before birth. I can't unsee the dismemberment of babies in the womb and the clapping celebration of democrats on the house floor when they had a victory on abortion. Pure black hearts in partnership with Satan. If you vote pro-choice or enable pro-choice candidates you are compliant with the murder of these children.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you vote pro-choice or enable pro-choice candidates you are compliant with the murder of these children.

So, can I also so that if you vote in politicians who don't want to better healthcare or enable fewer affordable healthcare options you are compliant with the murder of those people who have no health insurance?

Reactions: Cassandra

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor healthcare causes people to die as well, do they not matter? Healthcare affects more people than do abortions which have dropped in recent years.

When people receive proper healthcare, a wage that they can live off of, and an overall better life, the world itself improves. Abortions would probably drop as well if those women are supported beyond the birth of that child.

I am also not thinking about enriching myself. It's not about me at all. It's about others. I am thinking of those who I have seen that have had to choose between going to the hospital or putting food on their table, which does happen more than most people realize. I have had people who have had 911 called and when the ambulance (me) gets there and they say that they do not want to go to the hospital because they cannot afford to pay either the ambulance bill or the hospital bill. People have had to go bankrupt because they couldn't afford their healthcare bills.

So, yes, for me there is more than one issue and I will tell Jesus when he asks why I did what I did and let Him judge my heart, not a fallible human!
I wish you luck. I would rather be sick and bankrupt than supporting the murder of these children. No way to explain it away. It's a trade of better healthcare and wages for the support of abortion. Soon it will be a trade for the persecution of Christians. Some will choose comfort over doing the right thing.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they will be out of business soon, then they might price gouge to make as much money as possible before my company is gone.

Possibly, but oil is more than an American commodity. It is a worldwide commodity and is subject to worldwide conditions. Presidents have no effect on the prices.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish you luck. I would rather be sick and bankrupt than supporting the murder of these children. No way to explain it away. It's a trade of better healthcare and wages for the support of abortion. Soon it will be a trade for the persecution of Christians. Some will choose comfort over doing the right thing.

I disagree with you and wish you luck as well.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, can I also so that if you vote in politicians who don't want to better healthcare or enable fewer affordable healthcare options you are compliant with the murder of those people who have no health insurance?
That's foolish and you know it. There is no party that supports "no healthcare". One desires government healthcare and the other supports free-market healthcare. One understands that free-market healthcare provides more innovative care and accessible care than a government system that has a pitiful record of failure.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly, but oil is more than an American commodity. It is a worldwide commodity and is subject to worldwide conditions. Presidents have no effect on the prices.
Wrong. Regulation and government obstacles impact market confidence and investment. I've been in the business for 40 years. Trust me on this.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's foolish and you know it. There is no party that supports "no healthcare". One desires government healthcare and the other supports free-market healthcare. One understands that free-market healthcare provides more innovative care and accessible care than a government system that has a pitiful record of failure.

I will agree to disagree.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am also not thinking about enriching myself. It's not about me at all. It's about others. I am thinking of those who I have seen that have had to choose between going to the hospital or putting food on their table, which does happen more than most people realize. I have had people who have had 911 called and when the ambulance (me) gets there and they say that they do not want to go to the hospital because they cannot afford to pay either the ambulance bill or the hospital bill. People have had to go bankrupt because they couldn't afford their healthcare bills.

So, yes, for me there is more than one issue and I will tell Jesus when he asks why I did what I did and let Him judge my heart, not a fallible human!

God bless you for what you do. I’m sure you see a lot of stuff and trauma in the ambulances and when people are afraid to get treated because they can’t pay, that just breaks your heart. I also work in a hospital in a IT-related role so I know what you’re saying and I have to go to trauma rooms to fix computers. Major respect for those people who deal with all that blood and pain. I usually pass out when I see a needle.

Reactions: dev553344

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Christians, we must choose the protection of life over personal gain, benefits, protection, safety, healthcare, tax breaks, jobs, or anything else.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you for what you do.

Thank you! In an effort to be transparent, I stopped working on an ambulance back in September after 20 years. Before that I was a volunteer firefighter and even during my time working as an EMT I was a volunteer EMT and firefighter. It was time to leave EMS behind. My body and mind at 47 were starting to feel the job more and more every day. So the Lord provided me with a great opportunity and I took it. I now work at a plasma donation center. They are eight-hour shifts five days a week, rather than 13+ hour shifts three or more days a week. No more heavy lifting and more traumatic scenes. Overall less stress.

I’m sure you see a lot of stuff and trauma in the ambulances and when people are afraid to get treated because they can’t pay, that just breaks your heart.

I saw some really messed up stuff, yes. It as you said was heartbreaking and for one of the reasons, I listed above in another post.

I usually pass out when I see a needle.

Me too! Well, when it's coming towards me at least. I am phobic of needles. Figure that one out with the careers I have chosen... lol

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... this kind of junk about him being a prophet sent from God is going to get Christians murdered and persecuted. ...

The world doesn't need any excuse, -- and the religious didn't recognize Jesus either.

But if (WHEN) we see Trump and his V.P. lying dead in the street, after the minions failed in their attempts but satan himself succeeded, then the whole world will mourn.

Bobby Jo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if (WHEN) we see Trump and his V.P. lying dead in the street, after the minions failed in their attempts but satan himself succeeded, then the whole world will mourn.

Let me guess, you think that if Trump gets reelected that he and his vice president are the two witnesses?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. with more electric vehicles on the road, the demand for oil will be less, meaning there should be more of it, which in turn means that the price should overall come down.

... said the person charging his electric vehicle at a diesel generator "Charging Station".

Silly people.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess, you think that if Trump gets reelected that he and his vice president are the two witnesses?
Heck no they aint . Trust not in the liberals , trust not in the republicans . Trust not in pope francis nor most all of the sold out protestant realm .
TRUST in the JESUS OF THE BIBLE . cause any other jesus aint HIM and cant save .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... said by the person charging his electric vehicle at a diesel generator "Charging Station".

Silly people.
Bobby Jo

I don't have an electric vehicle. I do however have a fuel-efficient Ford Focus that is currently getting me 38.1 miles to the gallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.