Never Trumpers Dropping like Dead Flies!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me guess, you think that if Trump gets reelected that he and his vice president are the two witnesses?

You don't re-elect a person who won the election. -- You THROW THE CROOK who STOLE the election IN JAIL and award the election to the RIGHTFUL WINNER.

Duh!
Bobby jo

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like stink and flies cling to dung so does stink and lost souls cling to the all inclusive doctrine of francis . Which is worse than dung itself .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only stating that I have a Ford Focus to be sure that someone doesn't think that I have an electric vehicle. I must get to work somehow, no?
I know my friend . I just saw the word focus and suddenly i wanted to remind us all of where THE FOCUS SHOULD BE . JESUS THE GLORIOUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Naomanos

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
solution in my opinion.
I don't have an electric vehicle. I do however have a fuel-efficient Ford Focus that is currently getting me 38.1 miles to the gallon.
It will be solar panels and nuclear towers, windmills and hydroelectric, not diesel generators. Biden wouldn't go for that anyways.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm, Trump lost.

Brandon didn't win, and Trump didn't loose, because the election was STOLEN. And the thief has to return what was stolen and go to jail. But because Brandon stole from Citizens of the United States of America, that's TREASON, and the penalty for TREASON is Death By Hanging By The Neck Until Dead. -- And the person STOLEN FROM, regains what was taken.

And finally, let me follow scripture:

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

On IGNORE.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... not diesel generators. ...

diesel-generator-ev-charger.jpg

Reactions: dev553344

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On IGNORE.
Bobby Jo

I'm sorry that the fact that Biden won the election, it was not stolen and Trump lost is such a sore spot for you that you have to put me on ignore. And Trump is not one of the witnesses and to say so is silly.

Oh, and your scripture doesn't describe me. I am a child of God, saved by the blood of Jesus and no one can say otherwise.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Puppy? Does someone have a puppy? I would love a new puppy, but alas I am at the max number of pets I am allowed to have in my apartment.
No I'm not allowed pets. So I picked one for my avatar. A friendly little pup.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I'm not allowed pets. So I picked one for my avatar. A friendly little pup.

Definitely a very friendly face! I think my next puppy will either be a golden retriever or a labrador retriever. My favorite breed is the husky, but living in Florida, I don't think it's a good idea for one to be here.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely a very friendly face! I think my next puppy will either be a golden retriever or a labrador retriever. My favorite breed is the husky, but living in Florida, I don't think it's a good idea for one to be here.
Yes those are my favorites. I wouldn't get a husky or any aggressive breed as you become liable if they attack anyone. Many people around me with aggressive breads and I was almost attacked by one the other day. Not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.