Never Trumpers Dropping like Dead Flies!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's hope the Hydrogen systems don't explode:
giphy.gif
That resembles the end of this all inclusion unity stuff and where it is leading . My advice JUMP SHIP
everyone lest ye go down in the flames .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That resembles the end of this all inclusion unity stuff and where it is leading . My advice JUMP SHIP
everyone lest ye go down in the flames .
LOL, unity of what. There are too many churches out there to unite into one. Is that something you made up amigo. In case you didn't notice, no one is uniting yet and I highly doubt anyone will.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, unity of what. There are too many churches out there to unite into one. Is that something you made up amigo. In case you didn't notice, no one is uniting yet and I highly doubt anyone will.
They are uniting , but not under doctrine . That is what the worlds religoin is all about .
They are uniting under what they are being told is the love god . You can go into even jewish synagogues
mulsim ones , christain ones , and so on and though they might not agree on the doctrine of other religoins
THEY do agree upon this love god . THAT IS where its all headed .
They created a religion which basically is liquid form truth . It accepts everyone elses path as valid
and they are finding common ground in a social do good works gospel .
Just watch . They are all hollering it more and more . All the religions are . God is love , god is love they all say
let us come together and find common ground to be as one social gospel which will serve ..............Humanity , or really
the beast and its kingdom . This is really happening devin . Ps , if you hear the words breaking down barriers
walls of division , finding common ground ,the alpha course and the focus has become on unity and overlooking doctrine for said unity .
GET OUT , cause it means that church is already infected and it WILL get worse .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yeah, I hear all this talk about the one world government, but the world is pretty divided right now actually, look at Israel, Palestine, Iran, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, even China is having trade wars with USA and Australia, and besides tensions in countries and enemy nations.

States can't even come all into agreement right here in Australia, and if you want to come from interstate into Western Australia, good luck doing that, in Australia and New Zealand, we both have our borders closed to almost every Nation, Southern African nations are suspended from travelling to USA, UK, Brazil, Australia, etc.

France still hasn't gotten over the submarine deal with Australia, half of the Scottish people want a republic, some Australians even want a republic.

Lolz there is not much unity at all!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are uniting , but not under doctrine . That is what the worlds religoin is all about .
They are uniting under what they are being told is the love god . You can go into even jewish synagogues
mulsim ones , christain ones , and so on and though they might not agree on the doctrine of other religoins
THEY do agree upon this love god . THAT IS where its all headed .
They created a religion which basically is liquid form truth . It accepts everyone elses path as valid
and they are finding common ground in a social do good works gospel .
Just watch . They are all hollering it more and more . All the religions are . God is love , god is love they all say
let us come together and find common ground to be as one social gospel which will serve ..............Humanity , or really
the beast and its kingdom . This is really happening devin . Ps , if you hear the words breaking down barriers
walls of division , finding common ground ,the alpha course and the focus has become on unity and overlooking doctrine for said unity .
GET OUT , cause it means that church is already infected and it WILL get worse .
Well churches helping people and getting together to do that I don't see as evil. It's churches that teach love or rather acceptance disguised as love over obeying the commandments and allowing sin in their congregations. But we all know which churches do that. And it's not all churches.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I hear all this talk about the one world government, but the world is pretty divided right now actually, look at Israel, Palestine, Iran, Pakistan, India, North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, even China is having trade wars with USA and Australia, and besides tensions in countries and enemy nations.

States can't even come all into agreement right here in Australia, and if you want to come from interstate into Western Australia, good luck doing that, in Australia and New Zealand, we both have our borders closed to almost every Nation, Southern African nations are suspended from travelling to USA, UK, Brazil, Australia, etc.

France still hasn't gotten over the submarine deal with Australia, half of the Scottish people want a republic, some Australians even want a republic.

Yes the one world gov is a fear brought on by participation in the UN. But the UN was a good organization created because of world wars and serves an ultimately good purpose.

"The UN was established after World War II with the aim of preventing future wars, succeeding the ineffective League of Nations.[4] On 25 April 1945, 50 governments met in San Francisco for a conference and started drafting the UN Charter, which was adopted on 25 June 1945 and took effect on 24 October 1945, when the UN began operations. Pursuant to the Charter, the organization's objectives include maintaining international peace and security, protecting human rights, delivering humanitarian aid, promoting sustainable development, and upholding international law.[5] At its founding, the UN had 51 member states; with the addition of South Sudan in 2011, membership is now 193, representing almost all of the world's sovereign states."

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like an ev someday, ...

Sometimes it takes people being stranded on the side of the road out of power; and discovering that replacement batteries cost more than the value of the vehicle.

We all choose.
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The same dark spirit that is causing this we are one unity to rise up will soon offer the solution .
And folks are gonna buy it . Fear sure can get a peoples to heed any voice that offers up a saving solution , even if it be of darkness .
Anyone who sits in most mainstream churches are already partaking of the direction this dark spirit is leading them .
We are one , love love love , unity unity unity , but not much doctrine at all . Any unity that overlooks TRUTH for unity
WELL it aint coming from GOD . Just the god who always desired to be worshipped as GOD .
TODAY its all about over looking and accepting sin , correcting nothing , but UNITY and this false love .
No wonder those who have done are now even beginning to call certain sins GOOD now . YOU know as in Homosexuality .
Ever wonder why the percentage rate has skyrocketed so much . cause folks wont correct squat .
And if we think a common lie is not growing fast , then how come almost seventy percent of even so called christains
now beleive God is in all religions . YEAH its merging . THEY gonna have a religion which honors all gods
as valid and they will be worshipping satan under the guise of the love god . Satan knows how to use the word love
yet his love always contradicts the LOVE and TRUTH OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I have seen nothing happen under Biden. Nothing has changed for me other than the Lord opened a new door for a better job for my age. My life hasn't changed beyond that. All this ruin that you keep talking about I do not see. Talked with my girlfriend and asked her if she sees ruin and she said no. Talked with her mom, the same answer, no.

Maybe the ruin is something imagined by those who want to fault Biden for anything they can find?

Are you living under a rock? Hundreds of thousands are crossing our borders illegally. People from more than 50 different countries. More drugs than ever. Inflation at a record high, energy cost almost doubled, erosion of our freedoms, or have you not seen the government shut down Churches but keep bars and liquor stores open? Crime at an all-time high, Murders up, theft up, property destruction up, more attacks on our 2nd amendment our enemies emboldened (China and Russia). Just read the news other than CNN and MSNBC. Iran thumbing its nose at Isreal and the world. You must be hiding in a closet somewhere.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you living under a rock?
No. He and others like him choose to shut their eyes to all the evil deeds of the Leftist/Communist/Racist/Anarchist evildoers because they falsely label themselves "Democrats". But both the Democratic and Republican parties are dead. It is time for a new Patriot Party to stand up and expose both sides as liars. It should already have gone into active mode since November, 2020, or even since January, 2020.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The same dark spirit that is causing this we are one unity to rise up will soon offer the solution .
And folks are gonna buy it . Fear sure can get a peoples to heed any voice that offers up a saving solution , even if it be of darkness .
Anyone who sits in most mainstream churches are already partaking of the direction this dark spirit is leading them .
We are one , love love love , unity unity unity , but not much doctrine at all . Any unity that overlooks TRUTH for unity
WELL it aint coming from GOD . Just the god who always desired to be worshipped as GOD .
TODAY its all about over looking and accepting sin , correcting nothing , but UNITY and this false love .
No wonder those who have done are now even beginning to call certain sins GOOD now . YOU know as in Homosexuality .
Ever wonder why the percentage rate has skyrocketed so much . cause folks wont correct squat .
And if we think a common lie is not growing fast , then how come almost seventy percent of even so called christains
now beleive God is in all religions . YEAH its merging . THEY gonna have a religion which honors all gods
as valid and they will be worshipping satan under the guise of the love god . Satan knows how to use the word love
yet his love always contradicts the LOVE and TRUTH OF GOD .

Because of sin, divorces, bullying and rejection.

As for religion, there are denominations against denominations, churches against churches, Jews against Christians, there are also some violent divisions, shite muslims against sunnis, I mean there seriously are muslims burning down other mosques, then there are muslims against Jews, Jews against muslims, muslims persecuting Christians, buddhists persecuting Christians, Hindus persecuting Christians, Muslims are also persecuted in China.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... It is time for a new Patriot Party to stand up and expose both sides as liars. It should already have gone into active mode since November, 2020, or even since January, 2020.

I expect it to arise when enough Parents, Workers, and Businesses have awaken from their slumber. And we're fast approaching that critical mass to TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT.

But there will always be those who depend on someone else ( mommy & daddy / church pastor / government ) to make their decisions for them, because they never learned to grow up.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK and Enoch111

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of sin, divorces, bullying and rejection.

As for religion, there are denominations against denominations, churches against churches, Jews against Christians, there are also some violent divisions, shite muslims against sunnis, I mean there seriously are muslims burning down other mosques, then there are muslims against Jews, Jews against muslims, muslims persecuting Christians, buddhists persecuting Christians, Hindus persecuting Christians, Muslims are also persecuted in China.
WORDS and REMINDERS are not VIOLENT ACTIONS . And as for bullying , most folks TODAY would
think paul , james , jude , peter , and yes john , but above all JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF as a bully .
ALL because they SPOKE against and exposed lies by stern reminders of TRUTH .
HOW MUCH of a bully would i sound like if i said to anyone
who told me , DONT YE KNOW what you said offended them , AND I SIMPLY SAID , LEAVE THEM BE
EVERY PLANT that my Father has not planted shall be rooted up .
HOW much of a bully would i seem to this generation if i said , YE ADULTERERS and ADULTERESSES
dont ye know that friendship with the world is ENMITY with GOD .
YALL are following a sensual spirit that panders to the emotions of men and NOT THE TRUTH OF GOD .
Hold not thy breath for an apology . I say this not to condmen you or any man . I SAY IT cause ITS THE TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE problem with sites and churches is they choose leaders who pander to emotions of men
NOT THE TRUTH . THEY pick those to lead who wont expose lies but rather are all about a sensual love that wont correct squat
and they think its love , they think they are doing what is best for the church .
cause they have no idea what paul meant when he spoke about not keeping company with those who cause divisions .
TO THEM divisions means they who would correct and might scare some off .
EVEN paul would rebuke this nonsense . He did say mark those who cause divisions , DIVISIONS IN THE DOCTRINE JESUS DELIVERED
those who dont follow HIS TEACHINGS , HIS WORDS , and the apostels WORDS .
FLEE POPE FRANCIS .
FLEE RICK WARREN
FLEE the emergent church
FLEE those who teach things CONTRARY TO SOUND DOCTRINE
and ban me if you will , BUT YA AINT GONNA be able to BAN THE WORD and WORDS OF GOD .
SO before i get cast out , REMEMBER that . CAUSE i never pointed us to calvin , to men ,
I pointed us to THE BIBLE to that JESUS . I am so sorry that folks heeded contrary men
I never pointed to ME , I said GET IN THOSE BIBLES . SO if i be banned for my love THEN AMEN I SAY .

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expect it to arise when enough Parents, Workers, and Businesses have awaken from their slumber. And we're fast approaching that critical mass to TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT.

But there will always be those who depend on someone else ( mommy & daddy / church pastor / government ) to make their decisions for them, because they never learned to grow up.
Bobby Jo

Your giving the people a false hope . You are giving the enemy all the ammo He both desires and wants and needs
to enforce the very IRON YOKE i have been warning us all is coming .
You nor any other are gonna stop the IRON YOKE . ONLY ONE THING COULD HAVE .
REPENTANCE . PREACH THAT instead of putting false hope into folks about political parties .
You wait for men to save you . JESUS IS MY HOPE . And no matter what comes against me in this world , HE IS WITH ME
ITS ALL THAT MATTERS . God never said look to man to save you from hard times and persecutions . THE TRUTH IS
that is our badge of honor in this world . THAT IS THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT OF GOD that we DO SUFFER for the kingdom
of GOD . These men aint gonna save us , THEY ENSLAVED to the world . WHO do you think
was trumps mentor . First i will say that BIDEN is the worst president i have ever seen .
But back to the question . WHO DID TRUMP OPENLY ADMIT ON STAGE was HIS MENTOR .
NEW AGE , VICENT NORMAN PEAL . NO wonder he signed the freedom of religous act , which may as well
been written by the POPE . This world can do to me as it will , this body is not my hope .
I LONG for the day and the kingdom that i will KNEEL IN HUMBLE MANNER and IN GREAT REJOICING , BEFORE THE ONLY KING
WHO SAVED or could have saved anyone . JESUS IS MY KING and MY KINGDOM is not of this world .
I PRAY TO GOD folks figure this out before its too late .

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump accomplishments – America First!

· USMCA – US Mexico Canada Agreement (NAFTA finished)
· Better trade deals with China
· Banned imports from Xinjiang, where slave labor is used to undercut American jobs
· NATO members paying their fair share
· Fastest-growing economy in history
· Lowest unemployment in 50 years
· Diplomatic opening with North Korea
· Historic achievements for black Americans
· Criminal Justice Reform
· Rebuilding the military
· Destruction of ISIS
· Securing our borders, plus 400+ miles of border wall built
· Historic peace deals between Israel, UAE, Bahrain, and Sudan
· Five times nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
· Ending forever-wars
· Record high stock markets
· VA healthcare reform
· Lowering drug prices
· Opportunity zones – stimulate economic development and job creation, by incentivizing long- term investments in low-income neighborhoods
· Fights human trafficking
· Donates his salary
· 4 peace deals
· 0 new wars

Biden calls us “Chumps”.
Hillary calls us “Deplorable”.
Obama calls us “Clingers to God and guns”.
Trump calls us “Americans”.

Reactions: APAK and dev553344

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's first 7 months. Let's start with the absolute worst:

* Surrendered to the Taliban, and gave them $85 Billion in military weapons. Read this list and weep:

More than that, China Joe Biden handed over $85,000,000,000 worth of American military hardware to the Taliban. Reports indicate that portions of this hardware are already being sold off to Iran and other enemies of the United States.

Biden surrendered over 100 combat helicopters, over 200 fixed wing aircraft including 3 C-130’s, almost 10,000 grenade launchers, and 3,012 Humvees.

But Biden also handed over a staggering number of personal weapons to the Taliban, too. That list includes 64,363 belt-fed machine guns, 126,295 handguns, 12,692 shotguns, and 358,530 M4 carbines.

Of course, we haven’t even talked about the advanced night vision, communications gear, drones, surveillance balloons, and radio monitoring systems that Biden handed over.

That’s why, when the news broke just days ago about Joe Biden trying to force American gun owners back into the UN Small Arms Treaty, gun owners across the country became enraged.

Joe Biden, the evil tyrant who handed over $85 billion dollars in weaponry to the Taliban, now has the gall to demand that the U.S. Senate ratify the Small Arms Treaty, so that he and his handlers in China can establish a GLOBAL FIREARMS REGISTRY that will track the ‘end user’ of every firearms sale in America?

So he gives $85 Billion in military hardware to the terrorist muslims who now chant that they will use those weapons against Americans. And Biden left Americans behind, too.

Since Biden had the military surrender, those Taliban have been committing heinous acts of torture and death against countless thousands in Afghanistan, any Christians, and journalists. If I upload the videos that have shown these horrors, you will be furious and sick.

Biden wants to disarm the American people, while giving high-grade weapons to our enemies.

Thank you leftist idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.