New Covenant only for Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dispensational futurism (df) obviously doesn't consider its futurism, spawned in the Jesuit counterfeit counter-reformation of Romanism's apostasized papacy, to be bondage.

God has always preserved His True Church, df's denial notwithstanding.

I'll opt for seventeen centuries of prophetic wisdom and discernment over two centuries of futurized fantasy and fallacy.

Every time.

Nor are df commentators.

Well I will opt for the bible when it differs from "prophetic wisdom and discernment". all that is is another way of saying some people simply reinterpreted the Scriptures and it took root.

What other "prophetic wisdom and discernment" do you hold to from the dark ages of Romanist rule of Europe that veers from SCripture?

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believing Gentiles are grafted into Israel, Ronald. Grafted in. We are all one in Christ Jesus. And as the Lord said, the meek shall inherit the earth.

Grace and peace to you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Provide a verbatim quote and link to any post in which I've claimed that the church is Israel.

Well if you hold that the church has the new covenant- you have to:

Jeremiah 31:31

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Because according to teh Inspired writer of Scripture the covenant is made only with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now if you would only read those verses you quoted as evidence! Yes, they are for gentiles- who are living in the land of Israels' promise- the land of Israel. It is not for those gentiles living in their own lands like we are! And this was to live in the promised land accordingto the OLD covenant. Now show where the gentiles are under the new covenant .

YOu make the typical sloppy mistake of faulty exegesis and replacing it eisegesis.

So you think that when God sent Jonah to preach to the Ninevites, their repentance was illegitimate because they were Gentiles living in their own land of Assyria.

You admit that God was in Old Covenant relationship with faithful obedient Jews and Gentiles within the OT nation of Israel, but now try to claim that He has excluded faithful obedient Gentiles, who belong to His Church, from His New Covenant.

That's about as risible as it gets. Thanks for the guffaw.

And you can be guaranteed that God did not and would not revoke His Old Covenant with any Gentiles who returned to their own land and continued in faithful obedient relationship with Him.

Just as today He does not and will not withhold His New Covenant from any and all, Jew or Gentile, who come to Him and follow Him in faith and obedience.

The df god that you espouse is not my God.

Nor is he the god of Scripture.

You still haven't explained Matthew 26:28.

You still haven't explained 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Because according to teh Inspired writer of Scripture the covenant is made only with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The Blood that Jesus shed is the Blood of His New Covenant.

To deny His New Covenant is therefore to also deny His Blood.

I hope you don't partake of the Lord's Supper, because the consequences of doing so while denying His New Covenant and His Blood are clear in Scripture. (1 Corinthians 11:27-30)

Are you a gambler?

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What other "prophetic wisdom and discernment" do you hold to from the dark ages of Romanist rule of Europe that veers from SCripture?

Apparently you don't believe that God had the ability to preserve His True Church through all of its tribulations.

So you embrace the fantasy and fallacy spawned in Romanist apostasy.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you embrace fantasy and fallacy spawned in Romanist apostasy?
Just a friendly reminder to all . LET NO man , woman or child ever once make a covenant with ROME . Okay you may all return
to the topic at hand . That place is deadly dangerous . Her chambers enter and lead only unto death .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version

Notice also what pual says concerning the beleiving gentiles . IT SHOWS THE WORK OF THE LAW WRITTEN WRITTEN WRITTEN ON their hearts .
Yah its for the jew and the gentile . Who so ever believes in JESUS is in the new covenant and the righteousness of the law
is written upon their hearts by the HOLY GHOST . Love fullfills the righteousness of the law
THUS ANY LOVE that supports SIN , YEAH IT AINT LOVE AT ALL . ANY love that trangresses the law , AINT LOVE ,
I sure wish folks would hurry and learn this fast .
The law will never set us free , we cannot be justified by the law , BUT IF ONE has CHRIST then they have that agape love
which would fullfill the righteousness of the law . FOR GOD has given them THE SPIRIT and when i say THE SPIRIT
I MEAN THE HOLY ONE . Not the unholy sin supporting one , that one is of darkness and feeds the flesh .
TOO many are overlooking sins now and calling sins good . PROOF they dont KNOW CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you can be guaranteed that God did not and would not revoke His Old Covenant with any Gentiles who returned to their own land and continued in faithful obedient relationship with Him.

Just as today He does not and will not withhold His New Covenant from any and all, Jew or Gentile, who come to Him and follow Him in faith and obedience.

Show me who benefits from the Jer. 31:31-34 covenant made to the house of Israel and Judah which has not gone in to effect yet.

You admit that God was in Old Covenant relationship with faithful obedient Jews and Gentiles within the OT nation of Israel, but now try to claim that He has excluded faithful obedient Gentiles, who belong to His Church, from His New Covenant.

Well as the New covenant has not gone in to effect yet- allright now are excluded. Have you read the words of what teh new covenant will do?

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

If this is in effect- show me where!

Show me this opinion in Scripture and we can talk abou tit.

So you think that when God sent Jonah to preach to the Ninevites, their repentance was illegitimate because they were Gentiles living in their own land of Assyria.

Irrelavent to teh topic at hand.

Apparently you don't believe that God had the ability to preserve His True Church through all of its tribulations.

So you embrace the fantasy and fallacy spawned in Romanist apostasy.

Well you have been deceived by what you think appears! YOu are using an old ploy. Blame others for what you are guilty of!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Blood that Jesus shed is the Blood of His New Covenant.

To deny His New Covenant is therefore to also deny His Blood.

I hope you don't partake of the Lord's Supper, because the consequences of doing so while denying His New Covenant and His Blood are clear in Scripture. (1 Corinthians 11:27-30)

Are you a gambler?

Stupid statement as I do no0t deny His New covenant God made with the House of Israel and the house of Judah. which house are you part of???

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice also what pual says concerning the beleiving gentiles . IT SHOWS THE WORK OF THE LAW WRITTEN WRITTEN WRITTEN ON their hearts .
Yah its for the jew and the gentile . Who so ever believes in JESUS is in the new covenant and the righteousness of the law
is written upon their hearts by the HOLY GHOST . Love fullfills the righteousness of the law
THUS ANY LOVE that supports SIN , YEAH IT AINT LOVE AT ALL . ANY love that trangresses the law , AINT LOVE ,
I sure wish folks would hurry and learn this fast .
The law will never set us free , we cannot be justified by the law , BUT IF ONE has CHRIST then they have that agape love
which would fullfill the righteousness of the law . FOR GOD has given them THE SPIRIT and when i say THE SPIRIT
I MEAN THE HOLY ONE . Not the unholy sin supporting one , that one is of darkness and feeds the flesh .
TOO many are overlooking sins now and calling sins good . PROOF they dont KNOW CHRIST .

And keeping your quote in its context, the law in a gentile hearts also stops his mouth so the whole world becomes guilty before God! Those Romans chapters were to show whether in or out of the law- there are none righteous!

I oberey the Law of the Spirit of Life- (not the law of sin and deat) because it shows Jesus has already made me eternally righteous!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stupid statement as I do no0t deny His New covenant God made with the House of Israel and the house of Judah. which house are you part of???

Immeasurably more stupid is the claim that the New Covenant "has not gone in to effect yet".

It is far worse than stupid. It is spiritual blasphemy and depravity.

The Lord's Supper is all about the New Covenant.

Do you partake of the Lord's Supper?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And keeping your quote in its context, the law in a gentile hearts also stops his mouth so the whole world becomes guilty before God! Those Romans chapters were to show whether in or out of the law- there are none righteous!

I oberey the Law of the Spirit of Life- (not the law of sin and deat) because it shows Jesus has already made me eternally righteous!
Yeah there is none that is righteous . You got that part right . So try not to believe this all inclusive pile of dung
under a love so false that most all churches are going into . THEY made the road to GOD VERY BROAD .
And they call it love too . ONLY thing is , THE LOVE that comes from GOD would not have one follow another religoin
and still be saved . THEIR LOVE IS FALSE , their unity is false and dung and i suggest we go back to bibles and fast .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah there is none that is righteous . You got that part right . So try not to believe this all inclusive pile of dung
under a love so false that most all churches are going into . THEY made the road to GOD VERY BROAD .
And they call it love too . ONLY thing is , THE LOVE that comes from GOD would not have one follow another religoin
and still be saved . THEIR LOVE IS FALSE , their unity is false and dung and i suggest we go back to bibles and fast .

Well we are living in the age of Laodicea, so we should expect to see more and more churches that once burnt brightly now going cold or even dark.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Immeasurably more stupid is the claim that the New Covenant "has not gone in to effect yet".

It is far worse than stupid. It is spiritual blasphemy and depravity.

The Lord's Supper is all about the New Covenant.

Okay. then show me when the aspects of the New Covenant pasted below went into effect!

King James Version

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Here is the complete biblical text defining the new covenant. so from history show the following:

1. when did God puit His laws in the hearts of all Israel
2. When did God take Israel back so that He is their god?
3. when did the 12 tribes become gods people again.
4. When did people stop needing to teach Jews to know the Lord.
5. When did all Israel come to know the Lord? From the least to the greatest.

Do not say that all Israel is not of Israel. This prophecy concerns all 12 tribes and all in them. that is what the house of Israel and Judah means.

I await the dates when all these went in to effect, seeing how you accuse me of blasphemy and depravity. Show me wrong from history! or recant bearing false witness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we are living in the age of Laodicea, so we should expect to see more and more churches that once burnt brightly now going cold or even dark.
Its all out war for the souls of men . The lambs who know the truth must do all to correct error and point only to Christ and all
biblical sound doctrine .

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay. then show me when the aspects of the New Covenant pasted below went into effect!

King James Version

Here is the complete biblical text defining the new covenant. so from history show the following:

1. when did God puit His laws in the hearts of all Israel
2. When did God take Israel back so that He is their god?
3. when did the 12 tribes become gods people again.
4. When did people stop needing to teach Jews to know the Lord.
5. When did all Israel come to know the Lord? From the least to the greatest.

Do not say that all Israel is not of Israel. This prophecy concerns all 12 tribes and all in them. that is what the house of Israel and Judah means.

I await the dates when all these went in to effect, seeing how you accuse me of blasphemy and depravity. Show me wrong from history! or recant bearing false witness.

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

Here it is again.

Status
Not open for further replies.