New Game - Name the Movie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This image I got by going onto 'Internet Movie Data Base', it's a really helpful site..Just google 'imdb' and it'll take you there, and then just put in the name of an actor or a movie and all it has on that will come up...Great stuff, some of it...

Notice in the upper right corner the word "Images". Click on that and then type in anything you're looking for. (Not on the picture below but on the search page.) :D Give it a try.

Google_web_search.png

Reactions: pia and Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Notice in the upper right corner the word "Images". Click on that and then type in anything you're looking for. (Not on the picture below but on the search page.) :D Give it a try.

Google_web_search.png
Oh my gosh, that is fantastic....all this time and I had no idea....I had always thought it had something to do with out photos, which I don't have and can't do as I don't have a camera, so I never even clicked on it haha.
Sorry hadn't meant to send the whole page, clicked too quickly.. Thanks Job :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Didn't anyone want to have a go at the image I posted....Not exactly a mainstream movie, but someone may know...One of the 'boys' perhaps ?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Didn't anyone want to have a go at the image I posted....Not exactly a mainstream movie, but someone may know...One of the 'boys' perhaps ?
It's PREDATOR. With Arnnie.
Pretty gory stuff, but I did liked it back when it came out.

MY TURN...

2790-the-hunger-games-katniss-and-rue.png