New - Have questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pslane

Apr 12, 2018
South Carolna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been a Christian all my 74 years of life and at this point, I find that I have many questions that I would love to share with other Christians. So I registered here to see if I can understand things better.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies. I am an old gal, though! :) Anyway, we're one year wiser!

Welcome on board, I'm relativity new here my-self, about 2 weeks, don't be shy post those questions, there's a lot of folks here ready to answer as best they can.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello, welcome to forums, remember Jeremiah 33:3 is God's hotline! You may not necessarily get a verbal answer, but he will point stuff out to you in some way to answer your questions, keep up the praying spiritual life with Jesus and keep reading the Bible. :D

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the nice welcomes.

Welcome to the forum, sister.

Do feel free to ask questions and don't forget to ask Him at that throne of grace to give you wisdom in proving all things shared with you by others as well as asking Him to help you find the answers you seek. He is our personal Good Shepherd as He is in us and is with us always as our Friend.