New heaven new earth???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette said:
And the majority will not be destroyed but cast alive in the lake of fire to suffer the punishment of rejecting the physical resurrection of Jesus for their sin! That is the Bible. It is the Watchtower that falsely teaches annihilationism.[/Quote\]

Do you think that death and Hades feels any suffering when they are thrown into the lake of fire, or do you believe they are destroyed out of existence. Because I know that when Death and Hades is thrown into the Lake of Fire they will be destroyed out of existence because they can't suffer, so anyone who is thrown into the Lake of Fire will also be destroyed out of existence.
Now I don't know what you mean by those who reject the physical resurrection. I'm thinking you mean Jesus was resurrected with the body that he sacrificed. If that is true then yeah I don't believe that Jesus was resurrected with the same body he sacrificed. The body he sacrificed was a perfect human like the first man Adam was, and the first man Adam was created a sinless mortal human. The scriptures show us that when Jesus was resurrected he was given immortality and he inherited incorruption, humans are not immortal nor incorruptible so, no, I don't think Jesus was resurrected with the same human sinless body again because if you believe that, then you're denying the scriptures that say, Jesus was given immortality and inherited incorruption and became a life giving Spirit.
I know some believe Jesus Christ was raised with the very same body in which he was crucified, and they say, that fact, sets the pattern for all the other dead who are to be resurrected. They say Jesus now has that same body in heaven to which he ascended.’ These people I'm thinking have been taught this, in the religious systems that they have attended. But does the apostle Paul agree with that? Does the apostle Peter agree with that? In 1Peter 3:18,19 he says, according to The New English Bible of 1961: “For Christ also died for our sins once for all. He, the just, suffered for the unjust, to bring us to God. In the body he was put to death; in the spirit he was brought to life. And in the spirit he went and made his proclamation to the imprisoned spirits.” Other modern translations of 1Peter 3:18,19 read similarly. The plain Truth is we humans are not immortal, we are mortal. Neither are we humans incorruptible but instead we are corruptible. Those who are Jesus disciples and will be in heaven with Jesus, when they are resurrected from the dead they are given immortality and they inherit incorruption. In other words they are resurrected with a different body that they had when they were on Earth before they died. So yes I believe Jesus was resurrected with a different body than he had before he died because the scriptures tell us he was resurrected with a different body at his resurrection.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette quoted: Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

So why does Isaiah 45:7 state that Jehovah God creates evil, when we know him to be good and righteous in all his ways?

Isaiah 45:7 states: “I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.” (AS) Jehovah God sows light for righteously disposed ones, and through his Word the Bible enlightens their minds, but he brings mental darkness (evil)upon those who willfully continue in a wrong course. (Ps. 82:5-7; 97:11; 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 13) Peace of mind, even now, is the lot of those devoted to God and his service, and in the new world under the reign of his Prince of Peace all then living will rejoice in that blessed state forever. (Ps. 72:1, 4, 7, 8; Isa. 9:6, 7) As for the statement that God creates evil, it does not mean anything or any practice that is morally wrong. “Evil” as here used does not mean moral evil or that God created a morally evil person of which God could never be guilty, but it refers to a calamity or disaster or destruction, such as he brings upon his unrepentant foes, and that particularly at the battle of Armageddon. From rebellious Adam’s time onward punishment has come from God upon the willfully wicked, and this has been wholly just on God’s part, but it has been as an evil to the ones meriting it.
So Ronald for you to try to say that God knowingly and willfully created a evil person by using this scripture at Isaiah 45:7, shame on you.
Jehovah God created an Angel that chose to do evil and became a Satan and a Devil. But I find nowhere in scripture that God knew this Angel would become or be a Satan and a Devil before creating him.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you're really screwed up about what the watchtower says, because they have never said to me to put the Bible down. They don't care what version of the Bible you use, they certainly haven't ever told me to put the Bible and only use watchtower magazines. Now the baptized members of the congregations they use the study edition watchtower magazine along with their Bible but that's for those who are baptized members. They also hand out to those who want them, the watchtower and awake magazines but this watchtower magazine they hand out to people isn't the study edition watchtower. Plus anything you read in any magazine you can look in your own version of the Bible to make sure what's being said in the magazines has Biblical support. Also I use to go to baptist and pentecostal churches before I became a JW and they used magazines in their Bible study classes, and that goes on in not just baptist and pentecostal churches, but a lot a churches. Plus people who do research they use Bible Encyclopedias and Bible dictionaries. So anybody who speaks out against the watchtower for using magazines with their Bibles in the congregations of JW to help learn more about God and his truths I'm not going to really care what they have to say when they speak out against the watchtower on this issue. I mean Theologians and other religious leaders can go to their schools where they don't use the Bible alone but if the watchtower uses magazines along with the Bible, they're wrong.

Now about anyone speaking out against the watchtower saying they're the only channel to God, which basically is saying they're the only christians. Anyone or any religious organization speaking out against the watchtower for making such a statement I don't even listen to when all those people who say if you don't believe in the Trinity, immortality of the Soul, and Hellfire doctrine are not christians therefore these people are saying they are the only channel to God since they're saying the only ones who believe in these doctrines are the only ones who are christians. Don't you think that's hypocritical?

Well then you are not a baptized member I take it then. They are trying to reel you in still. but the difference in other churches (none are perfect and besides the RC church none claim exclusivity like the Watchtower.) is this: I am a teacher and bible Institute teacher in my baptist church. I am not restricted to only certain materials like the Watchtower restricts people.

And you can not believe in all those things you listed and still be saved. YOur growth will be warped and diminished but still saved.

The one thing that must be believed in order to be saved is putting your trust in the death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead as the only satisfactory payment for all your sin. and physical resurrection means the body Jesus died in is the same body He arose from the dead with. The Watchtower rejects this biblical truth so they preach another gospel!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then you are not a baptized member I take it then. They are trying to reel you in still. but the difference in other churches (none are perfect and besides the RC church none claim exclusivity like the Watchtower.) is this: I am a teacher and bible Institute teacher in my baptist church. I am not restricted to only certain materials like the Watchtower restricts people.

And you can not believe in all those things you listed and still be saved. YOur growth will be warped and diminished but still saved.

The one thing that must be believed in order to be saved is putting your trust in the death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead as the only satisfactory payment for all your sin. and physical resurrection means the body Jesus died in is the same body He arose from the dead with. The Watchtower rejects this biblical truth so they preach another gospel!

faith and baptism

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes I am a baptized member Ronald, have been for a long time. Like I said you don't know what you're talking about when you talk about the watchtower.

What a person has to exercise faith in to be saved, is that God sent his son as a human to sacrifice his humanity to save humanity. Which is what Jesus did, he came as a human in the likeness of Adam and he sacrificed that human life to save humanity. Jesus wasn't resurrected as a human when he was resurrected three days after his death. He was resurrected a immortal incorruptible being who was a life giving Spirit. You can make out Jesus was a immortal incorruptible being before he was put to death, but you would be wrong for believing that, because a immortal being can't die or be put to death, an immortal person is indestructible. So Jesus was resurrected as a person who had a immortal incorruptible body which was not the same kind of body he had before he was put to death. The scriptures themselves tell us very clearly that Jesus was given immortality and he inherited incorruption when he was resurrected.
You're an intelligent person Ronald, you know that a person with an immortal incorruptible body is not the same kind of body, as a mortal corruptible body.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette said:
none claim exclusivity like the Watchtower.[/Quote\]
Like I said Christendom, which includes all churches that say doctrines such as the Trinity, immorality of the Soul and Hellfire, are the only true religious organization that has the True God Holy Spirit, because they say the only true Christians are those who believe in these doctrines. So you and others can be upset all you want about the watchtower saying they are the only true Christians, but Christendom does the same thing.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The watch tower is not in the New Testament

we all know they made predictions that did not come true

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I am a baptized member Ronald, have been for a long time. Like I said you don't know what you're talking about when you talk about the watchtower.

What a person has to exercise faith in to be saved, is that God sent his son as a human to sacrifice his humanity to save humanity. Which is what Jesus did, he came as a human in the likeness of Adam and he sacrificed that human life to save humanity. Jesus wasn't resurrected as a human when he was resurrected three days after his death. He was resurrected a immortal incorruptible being who was a life giving Spirit. You can make out Jesus was a immortal incorruptible being before he was put to death, but you would be wrong for believing that, because a immortal being can't die or be put to death, an immortal person is indestructible. So Jesus was resurrected as a person who had a immortal incorruptible body which was not the same kind of body he had before he was put to death. The scriptures themselves tell us very clearly that Jesus was given immortality and he inherited incorruption when he was resurrected.
You're an intelligent person Ronald, you know that a person with an immortal incorruptible body is not the same kind of body, as a mortal corruptible body.
It was God Himself on the Cross. And yes, God can do anything, even be the propitiation for sin. God is the only sacrifice that God would accept. The human body returned to dust. The scars are still in the incorruptible body. Lazarus was the first example of what Jesus Himself would do the week of the Cross.

Reactions: theefaith

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Are they physical or spiritual?

It refers to the Heaven and earth ages .

time only. In this study we are going to take a look at the first earth age and how God destroyed it.

Genesis 1:1-2

V1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

The word 'beginning' is Strong's number 7225 and means re'shiyth (ray-sheeth'); from the same as 7218; the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit).

The word 'created' is Strong's 1254 and means bara' (baw-raw'); a primitive root; (absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes): -choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat).

God does not give us a year when He did this, just that He did it "In the beginning". The earth is not 7000 years old as some Christians claim but many millions of years old. It is only the earth age we live in now, the second, that is about 7000 years old. The dinosaur bones and fossils that are found date back more than 7000 years and are from the first earth age.

V2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The word 'was' is Strong's number 1961 and means hayah (haw-yaw); a primitive root [compare 1933]; to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).

The words 'without form' is Strong's 8414 and means tohuw (to'-hoo); from an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain.

The word 'void' is Strong's 922 and means bohuw (bo'-hoo); from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin.

God did not create the earth without form and void but it became that way. God destroyed the first earth age because of the Rebellion of Satan.

Three World Ages Bible Study

New Heaven simply means it will get back to what it was originally

Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

At the close of chapter 20, the fire of hell that consume Satan and all his followers, will not exist. They will never again return in any form, and in their place will be a rejuvenated earth. Will this place be on some far off planet? No, but right here on earth. It will be perfect.

We see in II Peter 3:10,11 that the existence of this present earth age will be changed with the all physical elements (evil rudiments) done away with, at the "day of our Lord". Then in II Peter 3:12, at the end of the Millennium age, the evil souls are turned to ashes. This is called the "day of God".

II Peter 3:13 "Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

This new heaven and new earth is a promise given by God to the earliest prophets, and we have seen throughout the Holy Scriptures that God does keep all his promises.

II Peter 3:14 "Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless."

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was God Himself on the Cross. And yes, God can do anything, even be the propitiation for sin. God is the only sacrifice that God would accept. The human body returned to dust. The scars are still in the incorruptible body. Lazarus was the first example of what Jesus Himself would do the week of the Cross.

I believe that God sent his only begotten Son to die as a sacrifice for mankind because that's what the scriptures tell me. (John 3:16; 1John 4:9) If you and others want to believe it was God who became human, that's your right. I believe however that's denying it was the Only-Begotten Son of God who became human.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
In this book of John, our studies will allow us to see Jesus as God. It is the only one of the gospels that makes a point of presenting Jesus identity as God. Though John presents Jesus as the Savior of mankind, the main stress in this Gospel is Jesus deity. If you have had trouble understanding God's overall plan, John reveals that plan in a simple form of understanding. When you take the entire book of John, and understand the overall picture given in it, it will strengthen your overall faith and walk in Christ.

The word "John" in the Hebrew tongue means "God's gift", and this book is truly a gift to each of us. In the first three Gospels; Matthew presented Jesus as the King; Mark has shown Jesus as YHVH's servant; and in Luke, Jesus was the ideal man. As the descriptions of the events in Jesus Life are given in each of the Gospels, many critics call attention to the difference in presentation of the facts, when in fact there is a perfect overlay. It is therefore four different men (by the direction of the Holy Spirit of God) telling you and I the events of what they say, in the light as they were present our Lord Jesus Christ.

The first three Gospels presented the Humanity of Christ, and this is important in that it shows Christ as our kinsman redeemer, for He laid down His life for all mankind that would repent and come to Him by faith. This book of John will give us an insight into the things that were, as well as the things that will be, and it is given in a manner that even the uneducated could read with understanding.

There is not much translation required from the Hebrew tongue in this Gospel of John, for John presented his teaching in the Greek tongue, and therefore when it came from the Greek to the English, the translation remained. It was translated in such a fashion where the lay person could understand.

Where John writes, "When ye have seen the Son, ye have seen the Father." This book will help you understand the other Books, and see the three offices of the Godhead in them. There is only one God, but He does have the three offices, and the book of John presents the office of Jesus, the Son of the Living God, while at the same time presenting Him as God.

John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Here we see the Living Word, the Word that became flesh and lived and walked on earth in the flesh body. The Living Word that became flesh is Jesus Christ who shed the blood of His flesh that became our covering for sin. and it was through this Living Word that we can find repentance and approach our heavenly Father in prayer. Christ is the Word, and as we saw in verse one, this Word that became flesh was in the beginning with God, He also was God. There is only one God, and that one God has three offices, His three characters. I can't explain how this can be, but I accept it as fact, for God said it, and that settles it.

When God gave the law to mankind, it is the standard of perfection that no man can keep, and by the law all men [women] are under the sentence of death for sin. The covering, or atonement for sin prior to Jesus death on the cross was through the animal sacrifices, but they did not offer forgiveness for sin, but only a temporary covering. Upon the death of Jesus Christ, and His resurrection the price had been paid once and for all, and this is the sole purpose that it was necessary for a just and completely innocent God to come to earth, and be born of a women (The Virgin Mary), and to pay the ultimate sacrifice for sin.

This is what Paul addressed in Hebrews 9:20-22; "Saying, "This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you." [20] "Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry." [21] "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission." [22]

Through Christ's shed blood, He brought Life, for He is the "tree of Life". In Christ and the Word we can have full life and grace that only God the Father can give, and that is why it is important to study His Word.

john1

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
faith and baptism

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 10:9-11
King James Version

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald Nolette quoted: Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

So why does Isaiah 45:7 state that Jehovah God creates evil, when we know him to be good and righteous in all his ways?

Isaiah 45:7 states: “I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.” (AS) Jehovah God sows light for righteously disposed ones, and through his Word the Bible enlightens their minds, but he brings mental darkness (evil)upon those who willfully continue in a wrong course. (Ps. 82:5-7; 97:11; 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 13) Peace of mind, even now, is the lot of those devoted to God and his service, and in the new world under the reign of his Prince of Peace all then living will rejoice in that blessed state forever. (Ps. 72:1, 4, 7, 8; Isa. 9:6, 7) As for the statement that God creates evil, it does not mean anything or any practice that is morally wrong. “Evil” as here used does not mean moral evil or that God created a morally evil person of which God could never be guilty, but it refers to a calamity or disaster or destruction, such as he brings upon his unrepentant foes, and that particularly at the battle of Armageddon. From rebellious Adam’s time onward punishment has come from God upon the willfully wicked, and this has been wholly just on God’s part, but it has been as an evil to the ones meriting it.
So Ronald for you to try to say that God knowingly and willfully created a evil person by using this scripture at Isaiah 45:7, shame on you.
Jehovah God created an Angel that chose to do evil and became a Satan and a Devil. But I find nowhere in scripture that God knew this Angel would become or be a Satan and a Devil before creating him.

God knowingly created Satan knowing He would fall. He did not create him evil, he created him perfect. He just knew he would choose evil.

Yes evil there is hardship or calamity.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said Christendom, which includes all churches that say doctrines such as the Trinity, immorality of the Soul and Hellfire, are the only true religious organization that has the True God Holy Spirit, because they say the only true Christians are those who believe in these doctrines. So you and others can be upset all you want about the watchtower saying they are the only true Christians, but Christendom does the same thing.

Well I have been walking with the Lord for over 46 years now and I know of no sect that says you have to believe in hell, immortality in order to be saved.

If one is saved then eventually they will come to know that God is triune because of teh Holy Spirit.

There is only one requirement Gods Word says is necessary for salvation: That one places their trust in the death and physical resurrectionn of Jesus as the full payment of their sin debt before God the Father.

Catholicism, and maybe a few minor minor sects believe they are the one true religion like the cult of the Watchtower does. But christianity as defined by SCriputre is the one true faith on the earth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that death and Hades feels any suffering when they are thrown into the lake of fire, or do you believe they are destroyed out of existence. Because I know that when Death and Hades is thrown into the Lake of Fire they will be destroyed out of existence because they can't suffer,

No they feel nothing! And yes when death and the grave are thrown into the lake of fire, both death and the grave will be destroyed (meaning they will have no more hold on mankind)

But you forget th eWord of God and the order it is written:

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Death and hell are destroyed first! If they are destroyed they no longer exist! If they no longer exist, then when people are thrown into the lake of fire, death does not exist any more and they suffer forever because of their rejection of Jesus as Messiah! there are several verses that show that people suffer forever in the lake of fire.

Now I don't know what you mean by those who reject the physical resurrection. I'm thinking you mean Jesus was resurrected with the body that he sacrificed. If that is true then yeah I don't believe that Jesus was resurrected with the same body he sacrificed. The body he sacrificed was a perfect human like the first man Adam was, and the first man Adam was created a sinless mortal human. The scriptures show us that when Jesus was resurrected he was given immortality and he inherited incorruption, humans are not immortal nor incorruptible so, no, I don't think Jesus was resurrected with the same human sinless body again because if you believe that, then you're denying the scriptures that say, Jesus was given immortality and inherited incorruption and became a life giving Spirit.

Ou forget what God said in Hebrews, it is not the flesh, but teh blood that is given as a sacrifice for sin.

YOu also deny any resurrection. The word is "ana-stasia" which means a standing again. In order for something to stand again it must be laid down (in this case death). So if you reject the bible truth that Jesus "stood again" in His own body He died in- then you are forced to believe He died as a spirit creature for I know you believe in the Watchtower doctrine which adds to teh Bible to try to justify getting people to deny the physical resurrection of Jesus!

I know some believe Jesus Christ was raised with the very same body in which he was crucified, and they say, that fact, sets the pattern for all the other dead who are to be resurrected. They say Jesus now has that same body in heaven to which he ascended.’ These people I'm thinking have been taught this, in the religious systems that they have attended. But does the apostle Paul agree with that? Does the apostle Peter agree with that? In 1Peter 3:18,19 he says, according to The New English Bible of 1961: “For Christ also died for our sins once for all. He, the just, suffered for the unjust, to bring us to God. In the body he was put to death; in the spirit he was brought to life. And in the spirit he went and made his proclamation to the imprisoned spirits.” Other modern translations of 1Peter 3:18,19 read similarly. The plain Truth is we humans are not immortal, we are mortal. Neither are we humans incorruptible but instead we are corruptible. Those who are Jesus disciples and will be in heaven with Jesus, when they are resurrected from the dead they are given immortality and they inherit incorruption. In other words they are resurrected with a different body that they had when they were on Earth before they died. So yes I believe Jesus was resurrected with a different body than he had before he died because the scriptures tell us he was resurrected with a different body at his resurrection.

YOu err for you know not the Scriptures nor the power of God!

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15:35-55
King James Version

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knowingly created Satan knowing He would fall. He did not create him evil, he created him perfect. He just knew he would choose evil.

Yes evil there is hardship or calamity.
And I will always say shame on you and those like you who say evil is what God knowingly brought into this world. Just because you and others say that God knew that the Angel he created would be a Satan and a Devil doesn't make that true. Also if saying that God didn't know that the Angel he created he didn't know this Angel would be a Satan and an Devil doesn't match what you believe the definition is of the word omniscient which applies to God, then that's Tough. The True God isn't hemmed in by your definitions or beliefs as applied to the word omniscient. It's just what you believe and you have a right to your belief.