***New Homicide***Gog and Magog***

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Background)
(You owe me a president or a vice president, based on capital punishment pleasures, this will be the second time officially, if things pan out) (you owe me a release of pain in what you keep doing to me)

Stage 1 (magnitude 1 isolated)
Abraham and Sarai Covenant, of God to Provide the Women for the Angels in the Old Testament .............. resonances with women (enemies) in field effect .......... Generations of Genesis 18 (implied satan)

Stage 2 (magnitude 2 isolated and sporadic)
Lazarus in Abraham's Bosom Covenant, of God to Provide the "Sons of Man under Joseph" a Women in the New Testament ............. resonances with women (enemies) in field effect ............ Matthew's Genealogy of Wives. (implied satan)

Stage 3 (magnitude 3 greater effect, abundant)
Manchild of Revelation and the Women (Jesus said Abraham would return in the book of john) ................ resonances with women (enemies) in field effect ............... 200,000,000 of Revelation. (implied satan)

(End of Background)

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

MABUS of Nostradamus ...... "Osama...George Bush" ...... George Bush Senior 2 Years after Death 2020, George Bush............27 Years from 1993 Twin Towers Bombing that Started it all to the Death of George Bush, right after, Al Queda and the usa are now allies, that war ended, and you owe me another president or vice president, like the last time.

(Women identifying with a True Unified Field, not all women, just some portion................is associated with God's activity, beforehand, or the "revelation" at the end of time................God doesn't do angels anymore.................God does the "generations without sin" their association with the Son of Man God makes provision to complete the traditional law of Abraham.................then there is satan this is the new testament)

(minorities and jews, one in the same.................there will be many murders for pleasure, murders of children, women, and necessity of segregation, this is also cyclical behavior) (today, this suffering may go on for many years, in your pleasure)

(The Planet Mars, for the benefit of many people including people with any special associations are one of my goals, in addition to off world for the benefit of many countries many nations) (as I set this up soon)

(MABUS is used in the context like an "antichrist" in that statement from nostradamus, a president specifically or vice president is dead, this year............Mabus himself individually, not corporately is Moses ..................... God appears to do "individually" and "corporately", dual references, that is the legality behind these statements)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Jews are regarded as the specific rapist/murder, of any special activity between women specifically that identifies with the lord's coming................so there are masonic reasons why the statue of liberty was placed where it was..............reasons why if true, the earth's unified field potential is nullified based on dead flesh, and maybe particular so at the center of certain population cluster)

(the perfection explanation for the geographic location of 9/11/2001 falling man moses, and also, special identification with the events of revelation, when understood properly.............so there are things to be seen, events that are prophecy, and the simple fact that the usa owes me another president or vice president, we talked about this)

(its time for me to collect, soon, we'll see what is necessary)

(we said that perhaps, the vice president's lose of his son under obama, and his current campaign would be an offering of faith, but the legality is tied to the double loss of the george bushes in redundancy for god's prophecies for individuals, and at the same time corporately)

(the subject of polygamy, is how god concealed this specific issue, of special women activity cyclically/activations/etc. tied to god's activities, book of revelations is a major event), otherwise, its not really clean for me to do. that conflict of spiritual authority in god's allowances, angels wrestled with that, for the sons under joseph in new testament, that is a form of suicide, this will be resolved soon)

(halley's comet is a major prophecy issue, so is the planet jupiter..............new testament revelations..............the women specific issue of activations, special abilities is also trible A big, in the new testament, a revelation of truth of things that have been concealed with murder for minority based suicidal pleasure preferences)

(all of this will be resolved soon, but I am taking away any thing god affords this earth, this earth is at position zero, no judgment and you need to kill, god's mercies are external off world, off planet, and that means also the people you will use for you suicidal pleasures, I'll take that away too) (relentless slaughter of those genetic lines by the son of man, that I want to take away too with prayer, otherwise, its a common new testamment practice for god to bless the son of man to euthanize those genetic lines for benefit of the church and the people in illustrating god's love)

(its kinda funny, but like I said, virtually 100 percent of the time, I will say, and the people should observe in a perfect situations, that I was given no choice, and even forced for the greater good to use mass euthanasia, the issue of the "first strike", is important, but it may be better for the people to see in the near future, me to kill repeatedly for the greater good, then all at once to resolve things, because of the sin, suicide pleasures, everyone enjoys too much)

KjtcrVG.jpg

metro.co.uk/2019/05/03/new-suspect-in-madeleine-mccann-probe-as-police-near-to-knowing-what-happened-9398630/

(she made a choice to leave willfully, for a better way of life, i'm sure this is valid. a "succubus/murder wasp", can't do anything much, that you don't willfully allow. bottom line. but it would be easier for one of them to move around someone with similar quality, as we've said.................this has happened probably, most of these cases are very popular, some of them are well known too)

(this is about the earth having nothing, no signs, no fuel for its "suicidal pleasures" only "coming to terms with dead flesh, and your needs for willfully pain and suicide, a need to do genocides or etc") (derived from god's mercies)

Last edited: